Little Chain Gang Bangs - Cover

Little Chain Gang Bangs

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lawyer and a journalist investigate a camp for the sons of Belize immigrants awaiting citizenship. They discover it is a front for a nefarious brainwashing scheme to advance a despicable agenda of rape.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Mindy and I didn’t have to ask each other. We would help Huso find the other escaped boys. The question was, how? I put it to the scrawny boy. “Were they the ones who helped you escape?”

“Don’t know.” He picked his nose and ate the booger. “But find them easy!” Huso stepped away from the car and went to an edge of the swamp that he chose after surveying the haunting trees. He cupped a hand to his ear and listened. He looked ridiculous with my pants dangling from his upper arm. Mindy and I heard only the background noise of birds and bugs, and the occasional splash of water.

Except for his hairy balls, now safely returned to his shorts, Huso looked much younger than 14 because he was so thin and his head was shorn nearly down to the scalp. Later I would find the camp’s records and confirm his true age. The horrid scheme of the Starry Cross required older boys, teen boys at least. Younger boys wouldn’t have worked.

Breaking the quiet, Huso took a deep breath and issued a wooden trilling. It lasted two or three seconds. He listened again. I was amazed that the human throat could produce such a beautiful sound.

Nothing.

Huso’s definition of finding his fellow escapees, ‘easy’, included standing at the edge of the swamp for nearly two hours, trilling for a few seconds and listening for a few minutes.

Patience at an end and with the sun threatening to set, Mindy walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. “The swamp is a very dangerous place.”

“Less dangerous than Belize rain forest.” He looked pained. “I could find good food here, if I had time, but I’m hungry now.” The turned his dark, intense features to her and reached for her dress.

“W-what are you doing?” Mindy blurted! She tried to pull away from him, but the scrawny kid was remarkably strong.

“Earning food in America.” He told her. His hands pulled up the skirt and thrust themselves under it, grabbing her hips. He twisted her off balance, and she tumbled. Huso didn’t do much to slow her fall. Her body slammed against the soft humus lining the pebble road, knocking the wind out of her.

“Huso!” I cried and went to her. “STOP!” I tugged at his shoulders from behind.

“I tongued you already, Shawna. It’s Mindy’s turn.” He batted my arm away and knelt at her sandals.

Aghast, I stepped back and felt where he’d struck. There would be a bruise. “Stop it, Huso! Get away from her!”

“Huh?” Mindy blinked and coughed. Her body trembled as the black boy pushed his face into her dress, spreading her legs with his hands. “NO!!” She tried to yell, but only coughed the word.

“Your cunt smells so good!” He sniffed deeply. “But why wear clothes under clothes?” Huso sounded quite put out as he licked Mindy’s sweaty panties. “Sexy tasting!” He pawed at his own shorts, pushing them past his hips. The boy’s narrow erection flopped out, aimed at the intersection of Mindy’s legs. “I gotta fuck this!” He slurped.

“DON’T!!” Mindy cried. She beat at his shoulders, through her dress, hitting his head a couple times by mistake. He simply grunted as if raining fists were just part of the job.

My brief shock passed, and I returned to tug at the boy’s waist. He couldn’t have weighed much, but I’m not the strongest person. Suddenly, Huso, kicked back, smashing my shin with his black foot. I hopped away, sharp pain like an ax was splitting my shin.

“Shawna!” Mindy cried.

“Don’t make me hurt you ladies!” He warned after kicking me. As Mindy rained fists on his head and shoulder, he tore her thin panties away and crawled up. His long dick eked closer to his goal.

“Why are you doing this? We only want to help you!”

“Dumb lady didn’t understand me the first time.” Huso pulled his head out of her skirt. One hand threw the hem across her torso. His hips poised to plunge. “Gotta earn food in America.” My pants flapped and wagged. He threw two punches, scoring precisely on Mindy’s flailing arms. She cried out. Her arms fled up and over her head.

“What are you talking about?” I demanded, holding my wounded shin. “That doesn’t make any sense!”

“Golly, the hate men know more than you white bitches!” He pthhed and shook his head. With his teeth he pulled away the annoying pair of pants tied to his upper arm. Then he looked at his target, Mindy’s nearly bare vulva. She kept only enough hair to prevent chafing. Huso licked his lips. “Must fuck that cunt!”

“NOO!” Mindy and I yelled!

He fisted his prick and slotted it into her sweaty slit.

“OWWWW!!!” Mindy howled as he pierced her vagina with a lusty heave. “IT’S DRY!!”

“Yeah,” He grunted. “Gonna hurt bad, Sorry!” He ignored the pain of flesh scraping and proceeded to fuck her.

Mindy kept screaming! “NO! STOP! AAAAAAA!!!”

I bawled at the sight of my friend and colleague being pounded sexually by a teen, black emigrant. I felt awful! Where was my Wonder Woman moment, when I charged Huso and tackled him into the swamp? Instead, I favored my hurt leg and covered my wet face with my hands, ashamed to be so useless during her crisis.

“PLEASEGODSSTOP!!!!” Mindy wailed! Her body thrashed under the teen’s powerful thrusts.

“YE-AH-” He groaned. “HURTS, but Huso wants food.”

“GIVE HIM A FUCKING OAT BAR!” Mindy screamed!

I dashed to the car; except the keys were in her purse. While Huso groaned, his black ass humping hard, thin cock into poor Mindy, I searched for the trunk release.

“GODS, he’s ripping off my blouse!”

“You have real big tits!” Was Huso trying to distract himself from the pain of fucking a dry pussy? When I was able to look back without bashing my head on the front door’s frame, I saw Mindy’s bra fly through the air.

She threw her arms across her naked breasts, but they were nearly as big as mine. They hardly covered more than her nipples and cleavage.

“I will lick them, to make you wet!” Huso did have a plan. This time he only had to threaten her with a fist to clear her arms from his goal. “Mmmm!!” He clamped his mouth over one of her dark circles. His butt raised and lowered steadily, fucking the unprepared tunnel of Mindy’s flesh. Her cries and shouts continued.

I found the trunk release, tugged it and ran to the rear of the rental. I tore into a cardboard box and grabbed a fistful of bars. I was so intent on the task, Mindy’s shouts died into the background. I paused only to wipe my eyes. My leg was still hurting, but I couldn’t let that slow me. I turned and hobbled back to Huso who was sucking, biting, and pinching Mindy’s nipples for all they were worth. Her breasts wobbled like two gelatin salads on a teeter-totter. His body was humping my friend faster than before. Both had quieted to low but pained moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.