Mayhem in a Pill
Chapter 42: A Little More Than Expected

Copyright© 2015 by Shinerdrinker

“Wait a sec, Cindy. Did we buy fifty bucks worth of bullshit for the spirit bags?” Jennifer Smith was digging through a big bag of candies and assorted finger toys traditionally given in decorated bags from the Patriots Spirit Squad to the starting varsity football team on game day. “Yep. That’s what I thought. Fifty friggin’ dollars worth of shit. Why did I let you do that?”

“Oh, calm down, Jen. We’re just gonna set the bar a little bit higher with these spirit bags. The team has made moves to get better, and we are gonna follow their lead,” Cindy Diefendorf told her friend and fellow Patriot as the two left the Target general store next door to the school, both carrying bags full of individually-wrapped chocolate bars, gummy bears and worms, as well as sour candies of every shape and flavor. They had also purchased party bags and decorating supplies for the Patriots squad members to assemble individual party bags for their specific player chosen for them at random before the season began. The Patriots would gift a small bag full of candies and plastic tchotchkes for their players to wear during class on game days. Often, these informal pairings led to romantic pairings and various rumor mill stories.

“Come on, let’s get this stuff back so we can start making these bags,” Cindy said while adjusting her hand-holds of the bags as well as her purse.

“Hey, is that Tim Murphy?” Jen asked as they made their way through the Target parking lot. Cindy looked to where her friend was pointing with her chin since they each had both hands full of shopping bags.

“Yeah, I think it is, but whose car is that?”

“I can’t tell. It doesn’t look familiar, but it looks like every other car out here in the parking lot,” Jen said then quickly jogged after Cindy who was trying to get a look at who was driving the car. “Did you see who was driving?”

“No. I couldn’t get a good look. Damn. That would have been a great piece of gossip to go on all about while making these stupid spirit bags. We could’ve been all, “Ooh, guess who we saw leaving the Target parking lot with a cheap, blonde floozy in a Toyota?”

“Well, we can still say we saw him get in a car. Come on, we only got a few more nights with the girls before the football season ends. The only other time we can get together again is if the basketball team starts winning, and I doubt that would happen. Let’s enjoy the time while it lasts, can we?” Jen asked.

“Yeah, no problem.” Cindy and Jennifer turned back around to slowly walk back to their car on the other side of the parking lot. “C’mon, let’s get back to the girls. They might be back with the pizza already, and I’m starving.”

“Sounds good.”

The girls piled their bags into the backseat of Jennifer’s car and got seated. “You sure you didn’t get a look at who was driving?” Jennifer asked again.

“Nah. I didn’t see. All I saw was a lot of blonde hair. Not flowing but like a lot more blonde hair than any of the guys I’ve seen around here.”

The latest pop hits began blaring out the car’s stereo, and both girls started singing right along with the teenage craze performer of the week. The identity of the mysterious driver was soon forgotten as they concentrated on hitting the top notes in their karaoke sing-along.


“Misty! What are you doing here!?! I told you I was busy tonight and couldn’t hang out tonight,” Julianne Holmes bellowed, after racing up the stairs to her apartment and noticing her friend at the door. She was worried it was someone who would recognize her visitor for the night.

“I wanted to meet the new man in your life. If he could keep you away from hangin’ out with us, I wanted to see who he was,” Misty Anderson said. The loud woman’s voice amplified without the need for screaming.

Tim stopped halfway up the stairs when he saw more than one person was waiting at the door. Julianne noticed Tim come up the stairs, so she decided to try to keep all of her neighbors from knowing all of her business.

“Everybody, shush!” Each person on the patio looked straight at Julianne who quickly stepped to the door, unlocked it and pushed it open. “Please! Inside! Everybody!”

Misty, wearing a tight t-shirt tied up over her taut stomach and underneath her surgically-enhanced cleavage and painted-on blue jeans, went through the open door first with a “cat that ate the canary” grin. Behind her was Misty’s roommate Karen Billings who Tim remembered when his teacher pointed them out from their outdoor lounge seat around the apartment complex pool. She was wearing a regular t-shirt and blue jean ensemble. Karen quickly followed her roommate into their friend’s apartment.

Julie grabbed Tim by his arm before he went inside. She pulled him down to her, and she whispered she was sorry about the ambush, but Tim just waved it off and entered the apartment with Julianne shutting the door behind them. “Tim, would you like something to drink?”

“Um, yeah, sure. Thanks.” He smiled at his teacher, and she disappeared into the kitchen while the three others were still standing in the entryway.

“Hi. Um. I’m Tim. I’m I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting you yet.” He stepped forward and offered a handshake to each of the women and an opportunity for them to introduce themselves.

“Well, I’d sure know that if I’d ever had the pleasure of you, we’d both remember.” The quiet in the room was like a rock quarry explosion. “I’m kidding! I’m just kidding. My name is Misty,” the buxom blonde said as she lightly placed her hand over one of her large breasts.

With a small flourish of her winding hand, Misty motioned toward the other lady in the room. “And this is Karen.” Karen offered a polite handshake and a soft smile. Tim returned both. “So who are you.” She took a step toward Tim who immediately mirrored the movement with a step back.

Just then, Julie returned with a drink for Tim. It was not the soda he thought was coming. It was in stemware for alcoholic beverages. He looked to Julie who motioned for him to drink it, so he took a few sips and realized there was no alcohol in the iced tea.

“So, ladies, this is Tim, and you are interrupting our second date. So, if you wouldn’t mind, please, I’ll call you guys later,” Julie said while trying to herd her friends out the door.

It was quickly evident, though, that Misty did not want to leave. The slap was deafening; the sound a hand makes when making high-velocity contact with the gluteus maximus is easily identifiable. Misty’s quick intake of air at having been spanked in front of the hunk of a man turned her face a shade of deeply-embarrassed crimson blush. She still had not closed her mouth when Julie marched her friends out the door. “I’ll call you guys later tonight, but you are interrupting our second date.”

Karen was openly laughing at the look on her friend’s face when she got spanked and forced out of the apartment. The giggling as the door closed made it easy for Tim and Julianne to share a sly smile. After a few moments, both were sitting on a couch and enjoying sips from their drinks. “I’m sorry about them. They can be a little bit much at times.”

“There is no need to apologize for your friends. If I worried about apologizing for the things my friends say or do then I’d never be able to finish anything I start.” Tim put his drink down and edged himself closer to Julie. “And, right now, I want to start something and not be interrupted until it is done.”

She demurely placed her drink on a coaster. Luckily, Tim was already using one for his drink. The grin on her face was the only clue that she also had something on her mind. Julie leaped from her seat and quickly straddled Tim, forcing him deeper into the cushions of the sofa. She grabbed Tim’s face with both hands and kissed him deeply. When the kiss finished, both were panting for air. “Take me to bed ... now!”

Tim slid his hands underneath her rump, while she wrapped her legs around his waist and, together, they stood as one. A small “eep” escaped from Julie’s mouth when they rose. When they got to the bed, she lowered her legs to the floor while they continued another series of hot kisses. Once finished, they both took a step back and began undressing.

Tim pulled off his Polo shirt and was about to pull off his undershirt when she stopped him with a grunted, “No.” He looked to her for an explanation and only saw a negative head shake. She continued undressing, so Tim took off his shoes and socks and stood again before her. When he went for his belt, she stopped him yet again with a head shake. So he closed the distance for another kiss. It was the only thing he could think about at the moment.

Julie climbed up on the bed. “See? This time the bed was made.” They both smiled at the reminder from their first coupling. They faced each other, she standing on her knees and her arms reaching out to him. After another deep kiss, Julie turned her attention to the young man before her. She grabbed at the undershirt, and he moved to allow her to pull it off. It was quickly discarded onto a chair in the corner of the room. After failing, due to his blood-engorged excitement, to pull down his jeans with her teeth, she deftly worked the belt buckle and unfastened the button holding up his jeans.

He started to help, but she slapped his hands. “No fair! I wanna open my pwesent,” she pouted like a young girl. She then brought her hands his waist and pulled the jeans down his legs. She hurried back onto the bed while Tim pulled his legs out of the jeans and threw the discarded garment onto the growing pile. He stood before her in nothing but black silk boxers.

Now Julie could make use of her teeth to remove the final piece of the ensemble. She pulled them down with her teeth until she reached his knees where Tim could not wait any longer. As he pulled her off, she heard a “grrr.”

Tim reached down around her waist, picked her up, turned her around, and dumped her on her hands and knees atop the bed. She giggled, but the look on her face told Tim she was finished playing and ready to get to work.

A different emotion flashed across her face before he began to have his fun. It was enough to stop his ministrations. “Almost forgot,” she announced as she crawled to the nightstand next to the bed and opened its single drawer. She removed a book – some cheesy romance novel – and underneath was a package of condoms. She fished one out and crawled back to Tim to hurriedly help him put it on.

Tim could feel the heat emanating from her as he held her. He began to let his hands roam over her body – rubbing her shoulders, back, and then her wonderfully tight derriere. She crawled away from him, her hands reaching for the buttons on her blouse. She urgently needed to feel his skin on hers again. Tim helped Julie slip out of her blouse and dropped it on the floor.

Tim brought his arms up to pull her into him, his hands rising to reach the clasp on her brassiere. She gasped slightly as he unhooked it, pulling back and breaking their kiss as she wiggled out of it, allowing it to fall between them. He opened his legs, and she put her knees between his thighs, resting her ass on the back of her calves as she moved to recommence their kissing. She pressed her mouth to his, rubbed her hard nipples in his chest hair and up against his hard chest, mewling happily.

Julie was reaching behind herself to take off her skirt when he stopped her. “But what about my pwesent?” She blushed. He leaned over her, kissing her breasts as he reached around to unzip her skirt. She lifted her ass off her calves, and his hands were instantly at her hips to shed her of her panties with the skirt. He rolled over onto his back beside her, and she turned on her side so they could kiss. Hands went flying everywhere as they explored each other’s bodies. In the back of her mind, Julianne was slightly confused by a little voice reminding her of their relationship as student and teacher.

Tim’s right hand reached down and felt her wetness. She gasped and moaned when she felt him touch her there and began to shiver with desire. “Tim,” she hissed. “You make me feel so good. I need you. I n-n-need you to touch me. T-that’s it.” She was gasping, her body shaking violently and, when she came, she screamed out his name over and over again.

Tim held her by her shoulders and rotated her, so she was atop him. He nudged her into place, her dripping pussy rubbing against his turgid erection. She was still coming when her eyes popped open as she felt his cock rub against her slit. She raised herself on her haunches and placed the head against her pussy, then she sank down on his long cock.

This time, it was he who gasped. She was tight, and the feel of her still-spasming pussy electrified him. He concentrated on not coming. When her ass rested on his pelvis, he reached up to caress her rosy nipples, and she shuddered.

“It’s so wrong, Tim – what we’re doing – but I need it. I need you,” she gasped, her face in a crooked grin. Tim continued to toy with her nipples, gently pinching them, sometimes rubbing them with the flats of his palms in a circular motion. After just a few minutes, she came, her body falling forward, collapsing onto his chest and her screams of joy bounced off the bedroom walls.

Tim wasn’t done.

He rolled her over and reinserted himself into her pussy, slow pistoning in and out from tip to base. Julianne stared up at him with unbelieving eyes, too caught up in the moment to say anything. She began whimpering, and grabbed the sides of his head, pulling him down so she could drive her tongue into her mouth.

He gradually picked up his pace and, after a few minutes, was fucking her with great force. She arched her back and came, her body becoming stiff. Seconds after that, Tim shot his load into the condom, and she groaned in pleasure, blazing from the passion she felt towards him.

They collapsed, her body falling to the mattress, his on top of hers. He rolled over onto his back, and she followed, placing the side of her face against his shoulder. He put his arm around her, his hand resting on her hip, and her hand lightly stroked his chest, her fingers softly raking through his chest hairs.

Julianne Holmes was purring contentedly next to him in bed, and he continued to stroke different parts of her body. They were both covered in sweat which was evaporating and making them chilly, so he reached down and pulled at the comforter, folded up at the foot of the bed, over the two of them. They cuddled for a while, enjoying their post-coital bliss.

Tim looked at the clock and saw that it was coming up on 10:00 pm. He realized they had been at each other for at least three and a half hours. Tim turned on his side and kissed her forehead, and she sighed in response. Propping himself up on his elbow, he looked down at her beautiful face and, with his free hand, moved a few strands of hair out of her eyes. She looked back with a worshipful gaze, and he broke the silence. “Uh, Miss Holmes? Would you mind driving me home?” He paused a beat and added, “It’s a school night, and I have a curfew.” She giggled at this, and they both began to howl with laughter.


Tim waved to the car as it drove down the street. He noticed, through the rear window, Julie waving back at him. He turned to walk up to the front door but, out of his peripheral vision, he thought he saw a flash. He thought about it for a second while looking at the car driving away and figured it must have been a reflection of the street lights on the chrome of the car.

He was still thinking about it when he reached the front door, and it opened before he could reach the knob. Out the door came a flying thing that immediately wrapped itself around his leg, almost forcing the two of them to fall to the cement porch. “Oh good, you are finally home. I need your help with something for school. Can you help?”

“Of course I’ll help my favorite sister.”

Carmen sniffed sardonically at her brother. “You smell different.”

“I used a new shampoo from a friend after practice. I don’t like it much. What do you think?”

She made a big presentation of sniffing her brother’s head again. “I don’t like it much, either. Get back to your regular shampoo.”

“Okay. Give me a few minutes to check in, and I’ll see you in your room.”

“Okay.” She untied the sleeper hold she had around Tim’s leg and jogged off to her room to prepare it for her big brother.

“Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad! I’m home.”

“Yeah, we could tell when your sister jumped up out from in front of the TV and starting yelling you were home. How was your day?”

“Good but uneventful. What about yours?”

“Same. There are some leftovers in the fridge if you want any – that is unless your ride home fed you?” his mother Juanita asked with a hint of sarcasm.

“I had a burger when we finished. I could have come home earlier, but we started playing some video games after homework and, next thing you know, it was like nine-thirty or so.”

“Alright, then go help your sister. We both offered to help, but we are old and don’t know how anything works these days.”

“Yeah, I h-h-h-hope you p-p-p-put us in a good home, son. I think we deserve it,” Raymond said from his chair, and the giggle from his wife finished the dramatic presentation for the night.

Tim went to his room, blew a kiss to the Cindy Crawford poster and checked his email and social media to make sure he didn’t miss anything while he was out. He dressed down to his at-home clothes and got a new pair of underwear for after the shower he would take after he finished helping his sister with whatever she needed.

He knocked on the closed door. He took notice of that first since she never closed her door unless she was dressing or undressing. “Come on in, Timmy!” Before he turned the knob, he thought he heard some giggling that was not his sister’s giggle.

“What did you need that the old folks couldn’t help you with?” Tim asked as he sat down in her desk chair. That was something he could do much more comfortably before the pill change made him taller. Now, it was like a bad TV sitcom when they try to sit a parent in a school desk way too small for them.

Carmen and Tim’s grandmother had gifted her a Cinderella-themed day bed. It was a high-quality bed with a metal-framed canopy and many different frilly lace pieces hanging from it. She had a desk almost exactly like Tim’s, only smaller. On her desk was a vanity mirror with extra lighting for applying makeup when she was older. He had already heard grumblings from his sweet sister about how unfair it was that their mother would not let her put on makeup until she reached the fifth grade. Carmen was in a hurry to grow up and be more adult but, every once in a while, she enjoyed the few chances to be a little girl.

“Er. Um. It is not help with school. I finished that stuff, already. I wanted to know if you could talk to my friend Samantha’s older sister Elizabeth.” She spoke quickly at first then gradually fell to quiet as a church mouse.

“Why does she want to talk to me? Does she need help with her homework?” Tim quickly understood he was being set up by his little sister, but he did not know why.

“No. Her sister doesn’t need help with her homework.” Carmen was about to talk again but stopped and chewed on her bottom lip. It was a nervous tick she had whenever she was thinking hard about something. “At least, I don’t think she needs help with her homework. Anyways, I made a new friend at school. She is the head of the cool kids, and they all hang out together at recess or when we go to lunch. They always sit at a circle table where only fifth graders are allowed to sit. She said that they wanted to be friends with me, and they invited me to sit with them at the circle table today at lunch and then, when we went to recess, they let me hang out with them, too. It was so cool!”

“Did you eat something different from everyone else at the circle table,” Tim asked his little sister.

“No. I had the school lunch. There were a couple of other kids at the table who ate the regular school lunch and a couple of kids who brought their lunch from home.”

“So, did they let any of your other regular friends hang out with them at recess or sit at the cool table with you?”

“Um, no. They all sat at their regular seats, and they were jealous that I got to hang out with the cool kids.”

“Oh, okay. So, lemme guess now, to go back to the cool kids’ table for lunch tomorrow and to hang out with them during recess, I have to talk to Samantha’s older sister for that to happen.”

“Wow. Um. Tim, when you say it like that, it doesn’t sound that good at all. I mean, it is just so cool to be the one everyone is jealous of for the whole fourth grade,” Carmen pouted. “I just wanted to be popular.”

Tim took a few seconds and realized it wasn’t much to help his little sister, but he needed to remember that his little sister would need to learn from this also. “Okay, fine. I’ll talk to her sister. What was her name again?”

“Danielle,” a muffled voice from under Carmen’s pillow answered. Tim rolled his eyes into his head and could not help releasing a slight giggle.

Tim reached under the pillow before his sister could reach the iPad hiding underneath it. He was face-to-face with a girl the same age as his sister, and she did look familiar. “Samantha, I will talk to your sister but some other day. I’m going to get something to eat, finish my homework and go to bed. Goodbye.” He ended the chat with a smiling girl shouting goodbye and waving before the screen went blank.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.