Tricked - Cover

Tricked

Copyright© 2015 by jmikeusl

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boyfriend tricks his reluctant girlfriend to have sex with a black man.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Analingus   Size  

Christy and Rock had been dating over five years now and Christy was getting bored with the relationship. Unfortunately, she could'nt just leave because Rock was paying the bills, so she started acting like a bitch. She argued with Rock all the time and would not give him any pussy.

Rock grew very tired and aggravated with Christy and told her he was leaving her. Christy pleaded with him to stay knowing she needed him financially. Rock refused. Christy said she'd do anything to make him stay. Rock asked her "anything?". Christy said yes. Rock asked her if she'd fuck another man and he watch. Christy looked dumbfounded and asked, "why do you want that?" Rock explained it was always a fantasy of his to watch her get fucked. Christy explained that she really did not want to do that, that she would feel slutty. Rock said fine and left Christy crying.

The next day, Christy called Rock and asked him to come home. He said only if she'd carry out his fantasy. After a small period of silence Christy relunctantly said okay. Rock said he and a friend would be there soon.

Rock drove around a black neighborhood and spotted a skinny black man walking down the street. Rock drove up next to him and asked, "hey man, you like white girls?" The black man said "Hell Yeah!" Rock told him to get in. After the black man got in he asked Rock, "is this fo real man?" Rock explained yes it is. "You gon take me to a white girl I can fuck?" Rock said yep. "Dam, aight man, you aight!" Rock said first I need to know, "are you hung?" The black man pulled his dick out from his shorts, "is that hung enough?" he asked. Rocks' eyes widened looking at the thick long black snake towering from the black man's shorts. "Um, yea, thats big enough."

They arrived at Rock and Christy's place and Rock instructed the black man to stay in the car and he'd come and get him.

Rock went inside and found Christy laying on their bed wearing only her green panties. "Where's your friend?" she asked. Rock said "oh, you ready to fuck huh?" Christy frowned and said not really, but she'd do this fantasy if Rock would stay. Rock said okay, now put this blindfold on. "What? why a blindfold?" Christy asked. Rock said "look, are you gonna do this or not?" "Okay, okay." Christy put the blindfold on and sat on the bed.

Rock went and led the black man into the house. "Dayum!" the black man thought seeing this fine ass white girl sitting on the bed. Rock motioned for the black man not to speak.

Rock told Christy to get on her knees and the black man to stand in front of her. Rock instructed Christy to reach out and pull down his friend's shorts. Christy pulled down his shorts, his big semi hard dick popped out and slapped Christy in the mouth. Christy jerked back realizing this was a big cock before her face. The black man's cock was now fully erect, Rock could not beleive a skinny man like this could have such a large dick.

Christy grabbed his cock, and became excited and nervous thinking she'd never had a cock this size before. The black man closed his eyes as she took his penis into her little mouth. Christy stretched her jaws as much as possible to accomadate as much dick in her mouth as she could. He grimaced in pleasure feeling her mouth suck hard on his dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.