A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 1

Sunday night conversation was interesting. We were eating in Metropolis, IL we had went to the casino to play. She is a blackjack player and other table games. Karen had lost $25 for the afternoon. I had went through my $200 quickly playing video poker and a few different slots. Like I shared we are eating.

Karen says: "It is sad to see the strip club close."

I got off the floor to ask, "Why do you say that?"

Her reply: "Well I think it was not fair to the owner to have it shut down."

The reason for shutting it down was an uncover policeman was solicited to have sex. But the stripper was wanting to have sex outside of the business in a hotel after the stripper got off from work.

Karen shared: "I don't think they should have shut it down for a worker doing something outside of the club. Besides the owner did not tell her to do that. She was supposed to just give lap dances and show her body and get the guy horny and pay! I mean that is what the owner wants the strippers to do. Right?"

"Yes honey that is exactly what the owner wants the client to do! The more money he spends there especially if he is drinking is a profit for the business.' Was my answer.

Karen then asked, "So do you think it is fair that the owner loses a business? I mean all he was doing was providing adult entertainment. It sounded like to me that he was running a nice strip club."

I asked what she had heard about the strip club and where. She laughed and shared: "I was sitting at the blackjack table probably three years ago. I was wearing a low cut scoop blouse, you know the one you keep putting your hands in to play with my breasts. One of the young guys is sitting beside me and shared quietly that he would love to have me go to the strip club and do a strip tease! I just laughed and said I am way too old. But you know honey it was hot to know a young guy would want me to do that. I asked the young man if he really had been there and what it was like."

The young man replied: "It is nice and clean. I was sort of shocked thinking it would be sleazy but it was a nice nightclub. They had a couple of stages for the ladies to work. I really believe that you would make a bunch of money if you went. Lots of guys love seeing a mature lady do a strip. Looking at you I say you got all the right equipment. But back to answer your question it is nicest strip club I have been in. He shared he was in the army so in his travels he had been in several. He shared there is a VIP area where you go and the girl would give you a very private lap dance. Everything is up and up in there. The woman touches and can rub her body on you but you cannot touch. If the dancer calls for help she gets help immediately from bouncers that are right outside of the VIP area. There is no monkey business allowed."

Karen asked, "What do you mean by monkey business?"

His reply, "Some clubs will let a guy get sex in the VIP area. You know just about anything goes in those clubs. But that is not the case there. The owner runs a tight club and wants his strippers to look great and be sexy and make lots of money without selling themselves more than showing skin or a dance."

I asked Karen, "This all happened at the blackjack table? I mean honey people are sitting really close at that table."

She looked at me with a small smile and said, "Well, no the conversation happened over in the lounge area."

I am sitting there Sunday night getting a hard on thinking where all this lead to! I waited for Karen to go on and share more.

She realized I was waiting for her to tell more about the evening. She shared, "I was coming back home from St. Louis and had stopped to play at the casino. It was during that evening that this all happened. I shared with the table that I was needing to go get something to eat. The young man asked nicely if he could join me. I did not think anything about him hitting on me like I am his mother's age! I had enjoyed his company at the table. He had a nice sense of humor and played good blackjack! I felt comfortable with him. Honey, I hope I didn't do something wrong by eating with him?"

"No honey, there is nothing wrong eating with a man or visiting." I replied. I noticed she was looking relieved that I said that to her. I probably would not have gotten more from her past if I had acted offend. Heck I was getting horny not offended!

Karen speaking: "I really wanted to know more about the strippers and the club. I don't know why I was interested in this? But then I remember a moment from my past and knew why I wanted to know more."

Now I am really interested in what is happening here. There is something from her past that relates to a strip club? This is exciting.

Karen continues: "The young man talked about different types of strip clubs. He shared some are places that the whores hang out. He quickly added, 'I did not mean that you looked like a whore or anything like that at all. I just think you are a very nicely built mature lady. And my mouth opened and spoke before my brain worked otherwise I would have never said that out loud.' I really liked his honesty honey."

I was thinking the young man wanted to get into my wife's panties in the worst way. Tonight I am going to be her pussy for sure!

Karen told me: "The young man spoke again about this club here was not where whores hung out. The owner would not put up with it from what he had seen. I asked him if he went often."

His reply, "No, maybe twice a year with buddies from the base. We will come up play at the casino then if we win will go over and enjoy the show." He then asked Karen, "Are you interested in the club? Would you want to go? I promise no problems from me if you did go. I be happy to show you the place and be your escort."

Karen thought about it she shared. I told him I was married. I think if anyone escorted me to that club it better be my husband. The evening ended with them both going back to the blackjack table to play and the young man did not say anything more about going to the club. But I kept thinking about my past.

Karen in college worked as a showcase model. Yes, she was built nice enough to go to a model for a boat show and show off a boat or whatever they wanted to show off. She would do those on weekends or evenings after school was finished. She would make a quick $100 or more for a few hours of work.

She often would get a call from an agency to come down to the convention center and work for a company for the evening. The past she was thinking about came up from one of those evenings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.