Indian Wife's Tennis Match
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Funky Chap

After giving their introductions, Greg asked Priya and Karan about their professions. Karan told them that he is having his own business and Priya is product manager in a bank. Jeff complimented her by saying that Karan is quite lucky to have such a gorgeous wife. Priya thanked them and left with Karan for home as her daughter was waiting for them.

In the car Karan told Priya that she is so fair that even in white tennis skirt and top, her skin is glowing a lot. Another thing about which people complimented Priya was her figure. She had well toned legs and thighs and was having flesh in right places. She was not slim but not fatty also. Karan noticed Priya talking about those older men more than her match and said they must be thinking about her figure more than her game. He remembered that they had a very good personality in this age too. Priya shyly said she also felt the same.

After reaching home, both went to have shower and relax and then completed their household chores and chatted with their daughter. After dinner when Karan was in bed going to sleep, he saw Priya coming to room wearing a short red coloured babydoll dress. He instantly had a hard on and as soon he went close to her she passionately kissed him on his lips and laid him on bed on his back and within seconds both were naked and passionately kissing each other. Karan rolled Priya on her back and started sucking and pressing her boobs while kissing. Fuck me, fuck me hard, said Priya, though Karan was surprised he moved between her legs and pointed his dick towards Priya's cunt.

Karan slowly entered his cock in priya's cunt and realised that her cunt was very wet and his 7 inch cock entered fully in her juicy cunt. Aaah, aah, yes more, moaned Priya as Karan started to fuck her. As he increased his speed, Priya's moan become loud, this was very different for Karan as Priya was never so vocal in the bed. He asked her what is she imagining, she said, I am thinking about those old men who not only had view of my legs and thighs but also my pantyless cunt on the court.

Karan asked while keeping his pace whether she fantasising about them, Priya said yes. Now Karan's cock got more hard and he increased his speed and asked Priya to call him by older man's name while fucking. She closed her eyes and said, yes fuck me, love me Jeff. I am your slut, fuck me.

This made Priya cum before Karan and Karan loaded his cum in her cunt. After kissing each other, they went to clean up and then went to sleep.

In the morning Karan said, you were at your best last night. Priya said, I love you, please don't take my words last night seriously. Karan said she should not worry, nothing is wrong in fantasising and teasing. Priya felt relaxed.

After Karan left for important meeting, Priya relaxed at home as it was Sunday. In the afternoon when her daughter went to play at her friend's place, Priya told her friend's mum to take care of her daughter as she is going for a tennis match and will be back in the evening only. They agreed.

Priya and Sue decided to meet at the tennis court. Today Priya wore the same tennis short skirt and top which she wore yesterday, applied make up but today she was wearing a lacy pink thong to cover her cunt. When she reached court she didn't find any sigh of Sue and received message from her that she is not well, will skip today.

Priya was just returning to her car when she saw Jeff, Greg and Martin coming with rackets to play tennis. They saw Priya and Martin said hi today also you are playing match, she said no, her partner is not available today. Greg said, don't worry you can play with us if you don't mind. She agreed.

She started walking towards the court and these 3 men were walking behind her. They were looking at her legs and thighs and Jeff was having a hard on. When they reached court she realised that all other courts were empty and they were just 4 people there.

The 3 old men started doing some warm up exercises before match and Priya saw that they have really well built in this age. Jeff suggested that he will team up with Priya and Greg and Martin will be on other side.

They started playing double's match and while playing Jeff used to be on back so that he can see her body from back without her notice. They played for an hour or so and got tired.

All four of them sat on chairs nearby and were were drinking lime water. While drinking, all 3 of them discussed Priya about her job, and Greg saidher boss must be happy to have such a beautiful team mate. Priya laughed it off. Priya felt comfortable with them as they showed gentlemanly behaviour with her.

After that they played for half an hour and decided to call it off. As they were leaving the field, Jeff told Priya that he was also a banker previously and told her about some tennis tournaments which he won. Priya said, it is quite impressive. He thanked her and asked will she come with them for coffee at his place. She said she had to go home but when all 3 insisted she agreed thinking that Karan will be home soon to take care of their daughter.

Jeff asked Priya to come in their car only as his house is nearby. She agreed. Martin and Greg were sitting in front while Priya was at back seat with Jeff. While sitting her skirt rode up and Jeff had good views of her thighs and legs. She realised this but could not do anything about it.

Soon they reached Jeff's house which was quite big and beautiful. After entering they chatted for few minutes and then freshened up. Jeff started asking Priya about her personal life and her family. She told them that their families in India are quite orthodox and women in house are fully covered till head to tow. They were surprised.

Jeff asked what drink each of them will take, both Greg and Marting agreed for wine and so he asked Priya whether she will take wine. She said yes. While drinking they were talking about their personal lives and all 3 men told Priya they missed their late wives alot. She gave sympathy to them. Now Priya was on her 3rd drink and was feeling bit tipsy, seeing this Jeff started playing a slow song on his music system and Priya for a dance. Priya was under alcohol influence and agreed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.