Indian Wife's Tennis Match - Cover

Indian Wife's Tennis Match

Copyright© 2015 by Funky Chap

Chapter 1

I am Karan. We are from India shifted here in Melbourne.I have been married to my wife Priya for about five years. We married when we started working after post graduation and ours was a arrange marriage. She was Miss Naughty when I first met her. We both liked tennis game and she was quite good. We didn't have sex until our marriage and, once we did, I found out that Priya was a virgin. She had really never had a boyfriend before me, so she wasn't experienced in the ways of dating and such. I really fell for Priya because she has beautiful black hair, athletic and very sexy in her own way. At first, she was very shy and withdrawn but, with my help, I got her to come out of her shell. When I first met her, When after marrriage, we shifted tom LA, I saw her buying her skirts and outfits. Each time the skirt would get a little shorter. I made it a crusade to turn Priya into a hot little fox. After 2 years of marriage she gave birth to our daughter. After that she started working as a banker and opened up a lot. After thatPriya was wearing skirts about four or five inches above her knees.

One night, before leaving the house to go to the movies, I stopped her at the door, and told her to turn around and close her eyes. As she did, I dropped down to my knees and started kissing her ass cheeks. She didn't know what I was doing but she played along. I reached up and grabbed her little black undies by the waist band, and slowly pulled them down. She must have thought I had changed my mind about going to the movies. I slid her undies down to her ankles and lifted each leg out of them, all the while kissing her cheeks to keep her off guard. When I had her undies totally off, I slipped them in my pocket and kissed her for about another minute.

Then I got up and said, "Let's go to the movies." She asked me for her undies back but I told her tonight she would have to go without them. Well, Priya had come a long way but she wasn't ready for that yet. She wanted them back. I told her No way. If she wanted to go to the movies with me, she would go the way she was. She had a dress that covered everything and nobody would know but me. She didn't like it at all but she finally gave in as always. I knew that Priya would say No, but I also knew that if I pushed her she would give in.

We had a great time at the movies. My hand found her pussy under her skirt a couple times and her cunt was as moist as it has ever been. She must have been really turned on by the thought of having no undies on.

After the movie, I took her out for a nice little dinner at her favorite restaurant. I then took her parking and she was the most turned on little girl I had ever dated. In fact, she just about raped me in the car. I knew I had found something and I was going to make as much use of it as I could. My little Priya enjoyed the thought that somebody might see her in such a condition. From now on when we went out, undies would not be allowed. I never said as much to Priya, but every time I picked her up, I would slide her undies down her leg and slip them into my pants. It always amazed me that whenever I would slip my hand under her skirt and feel her cunt, it would be very wet and slippery.

By that time, Priya had finally come out of her shell, so to speak. I had her in dresses and skirts that were about three inches below her ass cheeks. And she knew if we went out, she could never wear any underwear. Soon, I didn't even have to pull them off, she would just dress without putting any on.

A couple of times when we went out to parties, she would get a little plastered and she then wouldn't be as careful about how she positioned herself all the time. I know that a few times guys sitting across from our table got a great show of her cute little pussy, as she sat in her short skirt with her legs spread pretty wide apart. I would never mention it to her because I liked the thought of someone getting a few quick peeks.

I would come watch her play her singles partner and she would come watch when I played some of the guys.

I started videotaping her matches so she could watch them later. She always had these cute little tennis skirts on and I always thought they were so sexy. Then one day while taping her, I noticed that even though the skirt was short, you really never could see the little white pants that she wore under them. I filmed a lot of her playing and then went home and watched the tape. Nothing ever showed except if she hit an overhand shot close to the net. She would lift up some and that was the only time when her ass cheeks would come into view. In the entire match, this happened about twice. I started devising a plan right away. It was going to be a "rush" for me and an experience for Priya.

I edited the last three matches that Priya played. I didn't have to edit out very much at all, just the few times she hit an overhand shot at the net. I made sure to edit about three of four matches back. Then, I was ready.

I waited for the right opportunity and it came one night when we were watching a tennis match on TV. I knew that the player from Europe would win over the American player. Priya was sure the American player would win. I said, "Let's make a bet. If you win, you get one day of anything you want. if I win, I get one day of anything I want. And whoever loses, cannot say No to the winner."

She was so sure the American would win, she jumped right in on the bet. She was going to get a couple of new outfits, go to dinner, and maybe have her nails done, if she won. I had other plans, and was pretty confident I was going to win. The match was close but the American lost.

Priya laughed it away and asked what I wanted. I had it all planned. I said, "The first thing I want is next Saturday to be my day. And the first part of the deal is that any time you're in a skirt, you can't wear any undies." Priya laughed, she knew she never wore undies anyway when she was in a skirt, so that was any easy request.

Saturday morning came around and the first thing I did when I woke up was remind Priya that today was my day, and she couldn't say No to anything I wanted.

She agreed. Then, she reminded me she was meeting one of the girls at 3PM to play tennis but, other than that, the day was mine. I agreed and we got on with the days activities. I called a few of my friends and told them Priya would be playing a match today and I needed to go watch. If they weren't doing anything, they should bring some beer and we could watch together. About three of them said they would and I told them I would meet them there at about 2:30.

At 1:00PM, I told Priya to get dressed for her tennis match. She said it wasn't till 3:00PM but I told her I wanted to see her outfit on her now. She went and got dressed and came out wearing a white top with a blue skirt, one of her normal tennis outfits. The skirts are not real long because they don't want them to interfere with their game. Next I popped in a tape of the last match Priya played and told her to watch it. She asked why and then I explained the whole story to her. She was going to play today without any tennis under shorts on.

She thought I was crazy. "These skirts are way too small to try to play without any shorts," she said. I told her if we could see her shorts in any of the videos we shot of her, then she wouldn't have to do it but, if we couldn't, then she would have to keep her promise. She finally agreed because she knew with her running around and swinging the racket, her skirt was bound to rise up and show her shorts underneath.

Well, we watched the first match on video and not once did her shorts show. She didn't think that was good enough and wanted to see another match. I took out the next tape and we watched some more. Each match had about an hours worth of playing on the tape. Again, she could see nothing. She still didn't want to do it.

I told her I would play one more tape, and then we had to go. I would fast forward all the tapes to the parts that showed her. Again, none of them showed her shorts. I knew I was going to win this argument because she normally put up a good fight but always gave in at the end. Well, after watching the videos, she didn't have a good reason to turn down my request. Plus, she had made the promise and I had proved that no one could see anything. She just didn't know I had cut a few strokes out of each tape.

She finally relented and I moved over to her and pulled down her tennis shorts and the undies she had on under them. When I stood up, I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Five years ago you couldn't get my wife into a short dress. Now I had her going out to play tennis in a short tennis skirt and had talked her into wearing nothing underneath!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.