Getting to Know My Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What a nice surprise. I meet my sister for the first time, just before graduating from college. We hit it off great. We continue to hit it off great when she meets our mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Analingus  

If you are following the saga of my family and my reunion with my long-lost sister then you will know about the first time I fucked her at the frat party. We had both been attending the same college and she came to the final frat party of the year just before finals and my graduation.

I had fucked my sister Wynter after she had sucked and been sprayed with cum from five of us frat guys. That was her first fuck. I had taken her pussy cherry but definitely not her mouth cherry. That little slut loved sucking and gobbling up cum from male cocks. She also became a fantastic fuck after I used that red haired pussy or hers, and her ass too.

Anyway, after graduation, during her summer break, I invited her to stay the weekend with me and my mother. She was still in the dark about our true relationship, as was my mother. But I was getting off royally humping my own sister. I was just finishing fucking her ass hole on Saturday night when my Mom walked in and caught us.

I was just filling up a condom with my sperm, with my cock crammed up Wynter's ass. I pulled out and took off the rubber. Then I looked at Mom and said, "Hi Mom, meet your daughter, Wynter."

You would have thought I had told her I was joining Scientology. It was so funny to see the expression on Mom's face, and then I looked at Wynter, and her expression mirrored Mom's. They were both totally flabbergasted. Then, Wynter started crying and jumped up. She ran to Mom.

Wearing just her little teddy with her tits and ass showing, she flung her arms around Mom. At first Mom stiffened, then I could see the tears welling up in her eyes. She was sobbing and hugging her little girl for the first time in almost eighteen years.

Then the recriminations started. Mom was yelling at me and hugging Wynter at the same time. "Get your damned clothes on, Lowry." She was so pissed, but I could still she her looking at my cock. I knew that look from many women in my past. She liked what she was looking at. Anyway, that could wait. I got dressed and we all sat down there in the living room.

It took almost all night but the story of our separate lives was talked over and examined and we all learned about our lives from the time of the divorce until now. When Mom asked Wynter how her father, Stephen, was, Wynter blushed and said he was great.

I wondered about the blush. There was a story there. Then Mom wanted to know when I had learned who Wynter was. I told her. In fact, I told her everything about that frat party. I wanted to see what she would say. Wynter was so embarrassed. But she grinned, too.

I had noticed something while we sat there talking. Mom had been keeping her legs crossed tightly under her nightgown. She had great legs for a forty-five year old woman. And she was a red head, too. It seemed we were all Irish in this family.

But while she was keeping her legs crossed I could see her blushing while she listened to the part about the frat party. And her still perky tits were heaving up as she breathed heavily in and out. I knew that behavior. She was getting off on the story.

Finally, Mom told me to get my ass to bed. And she walked up the stairs with Wynter, still hugging her, and putting her to bed. She had completed the ream job of my behavior during our long talk. But she hadn't forgotten, and she was making sure Wynter was okay and in her own separate room. We all slept in late that Sunday morning.

When I awoke about ten in the morning the first thing I did was go to Wynter's room. I woke her up quietly and told her I wanted to know why she had blushed when Mom had asked about our Dad. She was very reluctant to say anything. But I hugged her and caressed her and just made her feel loved. That was when she told the the whole story.

"When I was sixteen Daddy told me there were some things I needed to know about boys. I had been bugging him to let me start dating and he told me that boys all wanted the same thing. I asked what thing that was. I had always had a good relationship with Daddy and so I trusted him to be honest."

"He told me that all boys wanted what I had in my panties, my 'pussy' he called it. And he said that I wasn't to let them put their 'pricks' in my 'pussy'. Well, I'd had health and hygiene is school so I already knew about sex. I just laughed and told Daddy I knew all about that. He looked at me kind of funny then."

"Daddy took me into his lap and told me there were things I could do that didn't mean I had to let boys 'fuck' me. He said that I could do other things that boys liked and I could save my 'pussy' for the special man I would meet someday. I wanted to know what he was talking about. I had never even seen a boy's prick. And I wondered what he meant."

"So I asked. Daddy looked at me, blushing, and finally told me he would show me. He had me sit in a chair and he stood in front of me and unzipped his pants. Then he took out something I had never seen. It was his cock."

"Daddy, what are you doing, I asked him, and he told me he was going to show me what I could do to not have to fuck boys. His cock was getting bigger and bigger. Finally, he told me to open my mouth. I did. He put the head of his cock in my open mouth and told me to lick and suck it. I did."

"I liked it. I liked the taste. I liked the feeling I got in my little pussy. I got all tingly down there. I wanted to touch it as I had done by myself in my room. So I stuck my hand down my pants and started fingering my cunt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.