Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Tears flood Cheryl's eyes and she can't speak. Instead she runs up the stairs and quickly gets dressed. A quick glance at the full length mirror reveals that she is not wearing makeup but her minds quickly fixes that with "to hell with makeup!"

Rushing back downstairs they get in the car and drive to the police station. The meeting with the detectives takes a four hours while Cheryl gets briefed in what to do and what to say. The officer also gives her instructions as what to do if the situation "goes critical!" Finally she is instructed to stop at a convenience store about two miles from the cabin. Where the "wire" will be attached and she will get a final briefing. That night Ron's closeness is reassuring and she is able to get some sleep. The next morning however the butterflies are in a state of panic.

So much so that Ron senses it and makes an offer, "You know we don't have to do this. We could just pack the car and leave. Louisiana is only thirty hours away."

But Cheryl while frightened is also resolute and her voice is firm when she replies, "No, I will do this. What I did back then was wrong. I didn't violate any laws but it was still wrong and so stupid. But not telling you before we were married is worse! That is probably the worst thing that I ever did. But what he has done is a criminal offense and I want him imprisoned!"

Ron scrutinizes her countenance then nods and says, "Ok, let's get this done, wife."

Once at the store she is directed to a nondescript grey van. She enters and sees an array of electronic equipment. A female tech hustles all of the males out and places the listening device on her torso. Then tests the thing and pronounces it "fully functional" and calls the detective.

Without preamble he begins the brief, "Listen carefully Cheryl, the perpetrator arrived at the cabin forty seven minutes ago. All the monitoring equipment is inside and functioning normally. Once you are inside we need to hear a demand for any act of fornication. And it will strengthen your case if we record a flat adamant refusal from you. Now when you do that he try may to strike you. But we will be listening and watching. The second he moves toward you the door will be breached. Once you hear the crash drop to the floor."

The detective stops then asks with concern in his voice, "Are you alright? You are white as a sheet!"

Cheryl mumbles and refuses a cigarette then with a determined stride goes to the car. During the short drive she wishes that Ron could be at her side. But the officer said that might jeopardize the operation. Steeling herself she approaches the cabin then knocks and waits.

After a bit the door opens and he is standing pointing at his penis with a huge grin crowing, "See what I have for you! That ass felt so good the other day! I have to treat myself to seconds, thirds, fourths and fifths! Now bitch get your damn clothes off!"

She enters the room and suddenly the fear is gone. Cheryl straightens her back then looks him directly in the eye and declares, "I will not take off my clothes nor will I be your sex toy any longer. You are a despicable animal, go to hell!"

Anger disfigures his face and with a guttural growl he moves toward her with his hand raised. But he is distracted by a loud crash. Cheryl falls to the floor and watches Evans taken down by three swat officers. He is quickly cuffed, searched and hustled outside.

The trial is as hectic as expected with Ron and Cheryl finally having to go to a motel. Because of the media circus that goes on all hours of the day and night, Cheryl has to take a crash course in disguising herself. But a after four months it ends satisfactorily. Guilty on all counts and a sentence of eighteen years with no chance of parole for the first ten. As soon as the trial ends Ron and Cheryl are on the road hoping to disappear into the bayous of the Atchafalaya swamp basin.

Tom Johnson State Penal Institution--Inmate Evans, Ronald B. state ID 562789 looks up fearful that it might that perverted bastard that threatened to kill him if he didn't agree to sex! However it is only mail being pushed into the tray slot of the door. Surprised to see a letter he immediately retrieves it. It opens to read, "Hi, enjoying your stay at the prison? Made any friends yet? I hope they are raping your ass around the clock! Best Regards."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.