Best Regards
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

That brings a smug voice as he says goodbye. After looking at the phone for a few her mind thinks, "enough already."

Then she snaps the phone in half and tosses it into the waste container. The drive is uneventful, boring and filled with apprehension. Upon her arrival she does not hurry but gets to the cabin quickly enough. After a knock she has to wait for twenty minutes before he door opens. She sees him standing there nude bile rises up into her throat.

Cheryl enters and notices his gloating face then hears, "We should call the people that keep those weird world records. Because you are going to set one, in fact you are going to do it twice! No other slut has ever agreed to take my cock in the ass but you ... well you don't have a choice, now do you?"

He stares at her fear on her face with a nasty smile on his then orders, "Get them off!"

She begins to strip slowly but a hard slap speeds up the process. He reclines on the bed face upwards and sneers, "I really hope that your stupid ass forgot the lube, that would be priceless."

She quickly shows the tube and he sighs disappointedly and says, "Shit, ok grease my cock. When you are done climb on, insert it, then I want your ass cheeks to touch my thighs."

As she applies the lubricant he continues to reflect out loud, "I am so kind. I should be behind you ramming every inch into your bowels right now. Well next time I will."

She uses three fingers and lubes her crack then anus. Then slowly places a leg over his stomach. Reaching back she grabs the thick shaft and guides it. Once the damn thing touches her tender flesh she grits her teeth. Then carefully starts to lower herself onto it. A sharp cry escapes from her parted lips as the excruciating pain courses through the rectum. She continues to lower herself thinking that she is probably hemorrhaging by now.

Then the bitter thought slams her mind, "Maybe you will bleed to death! That would all of your problems and Ron could find someone decent!"

It seems like hours but at long last she feels her buttocks touch his warm flesh. She sits still trying to let her body stretch but his voice demands, "ride cunt!"

Slowly she begins to rise up and lower herself onto him. But that changes when he grabs her waist a slams his dick into asshole. She screams in unbelievable agony but he ignores that and slams again. The rest of the fuck Cheryl's body is racked with heaving sobs. After an eternity and ten thousand years pass he blows his load. He alternately curses her for a filthy slut then praises her as the best whore ever.

After collapsing onto him and he roughly pushes her off she lies very still. Being afraid to move because the agony might get worse.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.