Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

She got a break when a letter didn't show up for three days. Now she fervently hopes that her blackmailer gone away. However, her mind warns her that he wasn't anywhere near being done. And on the fourth day her fears are realized when the hated letter arrives.

Her fingers tremble as she opens the hated thing and it reads, "Hi slut! You really made an impression at the theater. They want you back for a return performance! So let that be a warning to you, whore. I heard about the cops, I laughed my ass off thinking about you standing there red faced and bowels quaking. I pictured you with shit running down both legs! Well to business, tomorrow 9:00AM usual place. And bring lube because you will need it! You see tomorrow you will make history!"

That night sleep would not come as the emotional roller coaster forced her mind to stay active. She vacillated between not going and accepting the consequences. Going and hoping that he wanted some pussy, maybe a blow job. He hadn't been to cum more than twice. So she resolved to entice to do what she wanted. Because not going was not an option as that would mean that she would have to let Ron know. And Cheryl knew that wasn't going to happen.

The next morning she had to use drops to get the red out of her eyes. While very carefully applying her cosmetics anger began to build. After a few minutes she suddenly slammed the brush down and stared at her reflection then yelled, "FUCK YOU!"

Then she fought back the tears and picked the brush up then continued the task. Once ready the time dragged along until finally she had to leave or risk being late. Suddenly her Masters cell phone rang and she cautiously answered.

Immediately recognizing the raspy voice she listened, "Hello, I just wanted to call and tell you where to meet me. I know how that you adore my big cock and want to treat you to it, again."

For some irrational reason her perverse side formulated the answer. Using a hurt and disappointed tone she replies, "Oh damn! I have meetings all day and cannot get away! You know how much I love that monster swinging between your legs. But dammit I just can't today. Can you call tomorrow? I will keep my schedule clear, just for you."

His tone is bitter as he snaps, "Ok, but there are others that will come when I call! Just don't forget that!"

Now she uses a contrite voice, "I am so sorry. And darling I will remember. I will be sleepless tonight because I will be thinking about you, mister stud1"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.