Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Now his voice is fraught with worry as he quickly interjects a question, "What is the matter Cheryl are you alright?"

Thinking quickly she responds, "Yes, I mean no. Well I have virus or something it's got me feeling lousy. But don't hang up, I want to hear your voice."

There is a pause then he says, "You may not want to hear another word after I give you the news."

Alarmed now the query erupts, "What is wrong, Ron. You haven't been hurt, you're not sick are you?"

The reassurance comes quickly, "No, no, not at all. Well it's just the contract has been extended. But now, Cheryl they bumped me up two pay grades!"

The disappointment is plain to hear as she asks, "How long?"

After a brief pause, "Eight weeks, I'm sorry but this is just too much money to refuse. I am sorry, Cheryl."

She doesn't respond then hears the firmness as he adds, "Cheryl, I am going stay."

Now bitterness rises and she lashes out, "I really don't care! Stay just as damn long as you want. Get one of those girls and live in a stinking tent. Watch her belly dance day and night. I am sorry too but I must hang up, goodbye."

The phone rings until she unplugs the irritating thing and throws it against the wall then tries to sleep. She does manage to sleep finally and wakens well after sunset.

She makes a meal and eats it listlessly as the battle rages inside, "Right on, he is thousands miles away trying to earn a living. While you are going to adult theaters and performing every imaginable act. Oh by the way, you know that he was selling you. Hey guys come fuck Cheryl she is cheaper than a fast food restaurant! And you get to have it your way!"

Unfortunately there wasn't a plausible counter to that accusation. So the food continued to enter a mouth that can now only taste cock. She also resented the way that she treated Ron. It wasn't fault his fault as she was the betrayer, liar and total dumbass. Suddenly a resolution formed and she hurried to the phone. She called Ron and spoke with her husband for an hour. After the call ended she discovered that the turmoil in her mind had calmed slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.