Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

The next day she eagerly awaits the mail and when it arrives immediately rips the desired envelop open. This one is puzzling, "Tomorrow meet me at the address listed below at 4:00 PM. Best Regards."

That was disappointing as she wouldn't have very much time with Master. But she got dressed and left home in plenty of time. She arrived early and waited for him in the car. Although it was uncomfortable as men walked by staring and two actually leaned against the car then leered! And the sign on the building made her very uncomfortable as he couldn't possibly expect her to go inside!

After thirty minutes his truck entered the lot and he motioned for her to follow then set a brisk pace. Her face is a flaming red when she walked inside and she keeps her head lowered. Until he snaps "Look them in the eyes, bitch!"

Then with a flushed face and pain in her eyes they enter the darkened area. He pulls her to where a circle of light illuminates a sizeable spot on the carpet.

Immediately a harsh command comes out, "Do not leave this spot, understand that stupid?"

Then the accusation comes, "When you fucked that old bastard you enjoyed it didn't you!"

The protest rushes out, "No Master, I hated everything that he did. I hate him, please Master don't wound me like that, please!"

However after a sneer another order comes, "Suck or fuck whatever comes, be it male, female or beast. Do not refuse me, do not disappoint me, this is for your own good. At a later time you will thank me. Now strip and get on your knees. Now remember do not move from this small area."

He watches until she complies then stalks away. Soon enough a male appears and puts his crotch against her face then growls, "Your master said to be brutal get my dick out, fuck face!"

With trembling fingers she performs the required task and has her mouth forced open and his cock rammed inside. He is so violent that her head bangs against the wall occasionally. She is relieved when he spews and removes the offending member from her mouth. But he is not done as he yanks her head back and spits into her face.

The next two want a barbeque and one takes her ass while the other satisfies his lust in her mouth. Suddenly Cheryl realizes that even though she hates herself for doing it. She wants to please these strangers that obviously despise her so very much! Then she is masturbating two while sucking a third. She has to time things so that each one can spew down her throat.

After they wipe their cocks in her hair another one come and grabs her chin. But she pulls back and pleads, "Please let have a short break my jaws are aching!"

Her head rocks back from the powerful slap and with ears ringing she hears, "I paid him ten dollars for you now open that fuck hole or I will beat the shit out of you!"

After he cums and shoves her back she collapses to the floor. Then she is dragged and draped across a seat and told "Watch the screen fuck meat." Then a cock enters her pussy. Hoping that he is using a condom she begins to push back against him. When his dick begins to jerk he tells her "say yes daddy until my balls are empty."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.