Best Regards
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Then the words come unbidden but sincere, "Yes Master, slam me. Fuck me hard, you fuck like no other man ever has. You fuck like no other can! You are a whore's dream and husbands nightmare! Fuck me my wonderful, beautiful Master, FUCK ME!"

Within a few moments his cock swells even larger and pumps cum into her avid dripping fuck hole. After he has finished her words gush out, "I love you, Master."

The reply is a scornful reply, "Of course you do. Now lick my asshole you stupid skank."

Bitter tears sting her eyes but she moves quickly to obey him. After he tires of her tongue he reaches back and roughly pushes her head away.

Then his voice is hard as steel, "This session is over, tomorrow you will get a package read the instructions carefully. Then I want them obeyed with painstaking precision. If you don't then you will not believe what is going to happen to your stupid ass! Now bitch get out on my sight!"

Tears again flow as she hurries to obey the man that she loves. Once in the car she sits until the sobs subside then begins her journey. However, Ron calls her cell before she gets home. Recognizing the ring tone Cheryl pulls over and answers it. During her talk with him the lies come out easily but not without a penalty. After the call ends her throat tightens until it feels as if she will choke. And the nausea is overwhelming causing her to stop and vomit.

The next the package is delivered and opened. She sees a cell phone and a typed page. After reading the page her mouth drops open and her head swims in disbelief!

Moments pass before she can reread the heart rending words, "Hi bitch, I have a situation that you will resolve for me. I mean after all you love me, don't you fuck meat? There is this guy that some property that I want but he is reluctant to sell. So you will dress appropriately and visit his office at 11:00 AM tomorrow. You have an appointment. Once there you will introduce yourself as my representative and you are going convince him to sell. And bitch you will convince him! He will want your cell number (he is a suspicious old bastard) so give him the number of the phone I have enclosed. Oh and buy a condom for him. Once you are finished and have his agreement persuade him to call me. Then clean you nasty ass and report to the cabin. Best Regards"

At the bottom of the page is an address of an office complex in the city. The next morning comes much to quickly but Cheryl resolutely sets out the stops and makes a purchase. Her makeup and dress draw lascivious stares that are both flattering and shaming. Back in the car she hurries and arrives at address at 10:47 AM then thinks "to hell with it" and exits the automobile. Remembering to walk toes in so that her ass sways provocatively she approaches the office. Once inside a disapproving secretary tells her to sit then calls someone. After a few minutes she is given an office number and directions.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.