Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Resolutely closing her mind to those thoughts she arrives at her home and soaks in a hot tub for an hour. While it helps relieve the ache in her vagina it does nothing for the ache in her head. Then to make things worse Ron calls and talks for an hour. Her end of the conversation is stilted as she is terrified that the terrible secret will be inadvertently revealed.

The next day is spent mostly in bed but the following day the letter comes reading, "Meet me at our cabin 8:00AM tomorrow, you can think of it as our day! Dress appropriately. Prepare and bring breakfast. Best Regards."

When she arrives at the small structure her emotions are on a rollercoaster. Eagerly wanting to feel that big dick and hating herself for it.

She opens the door and enters only to hear his harsh command, "Get your stupid ass back outside, close the door and then knock. You fucking moron!"

Mumbling an apology she retreats and steels herself then knocks. She has to wait fifteen minutes before he allows her to reenter. Once inside and without being told the tease starts this time with dance movements and the desire to excite. Once the garments are shed she stands waiting for the next command.

The command comes quickly, "Stand in front of me then kneel."

The apprehension intensifies as cuffs are fastened around her wrists. Then a chain connects them together. He leads to an opened closet door and tosses the chain over it. Now her arms are above her head and on either side of the door. A pull tells that her wrists are being held securely in place. Then she feels her legs being spread and another command, "do not move your feet or else!"

There is a pause then a gag is forced into her mouth.

After another pause the first blow falls and her panicked mind thinks, "What is he using this time, a club?"

The next blow causes her body to jerk forward and the pain is incredible! Then measured blows falls for what seems like hours.

Once it stops fingers explore her vagina which results in a wicked snicker and the taunt, "Your cunt is soaked! What a compliment to my mastery of you!

You are a genuine pain slut, I love that!"

Closing her eyes she thanks him and gets another hard blow with the stern directive, "put Master after each sentence, bitch!"

Once released she drops to her pretty knees and waits. He moves to the bed then tells her to crawl to him. Once at his feet she removes his cock and asks "May I suck you Master?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.