Best Regards
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Her heart sinks but she doesn't let him see it while thinking, "Get it over with, scumbag. Tell me to suck you and then let me leave."

His demeanor gets serious as he says menacingly, "I am into Bdsm and love things like percussion instruments, humiliation, bondage, control and raw sweaty heart pounding fucking in every hole that you have!"

Her expression doesn't changes as he continues, "Now your make-up is totally unacceptable now get that gorgeous ass into your car and drive where I tell you."

After the journey begins he directs her to a nearby drugstore and they enter. Then he selects the make-up which includes the reddest lipstick in stock. She then is told to pay and blushes when the female clerk flashes a disapproving look. Upon enter the car again he changes the radio station and tells her to leave it there.

Then warns, "If I find it on another station, your ass will feel like it is on fire!"

His hearty is irritating but she carefully maintains her expression. He then guides her to a series of small cabins. And tell her to stop at the one numbered eighteen.

Then he cruelly asks, "You were about that age when the photo sessions began, right slut?"

Despite herself she nods and once inside he slaps her face! Startled she recoils and lifts her arms defensively. Then he gruffly explains that all of her answers must be vocalized. She then is told strip and to do it sexily, in his crude words "make me hard!" She tries but he is obviously displeased and orders her across his knees.

She is slow to obey as fear courses through her body. And to add to that fear once across his lap he wraps his legs around hers exerting considerable strength. Then without any warning he strikes and it feels as if her buttock is on fire!

Wildly she thinks, "What is he hitting me with? How many strikes will I get? Oh, that hurts so bad, stop damn you!"

However the blows continue to fall until he has delivered twenty. Tears sting here eyes as he caresses her ass and speaks, "You really do have one the best bodies that I have ever seen! That is what turned me, once I saw it. I had to have you and all of you."

Then he releases her and stands then orders using a lustful tone, "Undress me!"

Her fingers tremble as she unbuttons, unzips and removes. Surreptitiously she looks at his penis and it is huge! Her mind boggles and thoughts flash, "I can't take that thing! It is just too big! He can't expect me to ... sure that's right, he wouldn't think of ramming it into your guts! No, not this wonderful gentleman!"

As if he is reading her mind an assurance comes, "Don't worry you can take it and after a few times you will love it! If a woman can birth a child there isn't a dick on the planet she can't take. Of course, hubbies pathetic cock may never satisfy you again!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.