Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

After the house is spotless and she is relaxing on the couch a rustle tells her that the mail has been delivered. Rising and taking a few steps she picks it up then sorts through it. She sees bill, bill, bill, offer, nonsensical junk and a letter without a return address.

Curiosity causes her fingers to rip the letter open and it reads, "Please do not be alarmed, but I would really like to meet you someday. Best Regards."

Sitting again heavily this time she racks her brain for an explanation but nothing comes. Then with a shrug the letter gets tossed. However, after an hour of watching television, it is examined again and then hidden in her secret spot.

Once again the thoughts occur, "Why hide it? Well, because Ron might find it and get jealous. Well then call Marie, what if this nut is a serial murderer?"

But Marie was not really an option for this sort of thing so her attention returns to the images on the set.

Suddenly the bad side snaps, "Knock it off, you flaming phony! The idea of a secret admirer is thrilling and flattering! PLEASE!"

Cheryl exerts self control and closes her mind to that sort of nonsense. After an evening meal and an hour on instant messenger with a friend in England it is time for bed. The next morning the routine is repeated as it has been. And the next afternoon another letter appears.

However, this time it is opened with a bit of apprehension! The thing reads, "Hi, you are in my thoughts every waking moment of every single day! I sincerely hope that we can meet, someday! Best Regards."

Now the thoughts are filled with dread as she reviews everyone that she has met in her lifetime.

The thoughts at this point are evaluations, "All acquaintances in the last two years have been online through the pen pal site. And most of those do not know my gender! I have been very careful not to release any personal on the computer. Well call Ron, he loves you and will understand."

But the reluctance counsels her to keep quiet because..."no, that has been buried ... they guaranteed that."

However, the rest of the day is filled with apprehension and the night is restless and confused. The next morning relief floods through when Ron calls. And as usual just the sound of his calm voice is reassuring and heartening. The rest of the day is mostly normal until the mail arrives. Then it takes an hour for her to retrieve it. She quickly sorts until the dreaded envelope appears.

Swallowing the lump in her throat and trying to control the nausea the disgusting envelope rips open. Then the words form in her sight, "Hi again! I have wonderful news for you! I really think that we are going to be able to get to know each other! WOW, I don't know about you but that is so exciting to me! Best Regards."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.