Camping With My Cousins - Cover

Camping With My Cousins

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Patrick is lucky enough to be spending the entire summer with his cousins in New Jersey. Now he has an opportunity to experience country life and sample the pleasure of 5 female cousins stuck in the woods and looking for entertainment to drive away the boredom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

Mrs. O'Brian was showing me how to sift the flour in the kitchen and we managed to get it pretty much over everything. For an older lady, she was certainly giggling a lot each time I pinched her pretty bottom or copped a feel of her generous endowed breast. With a little encouragement I got her to pop out her taut nipple and started sucking on it for a bit of fun and found that it really turned her on. She was going into a beautiful orgasm with the suction of my lips on her breast and she held my head in tight so most of her boob was inside my mouth. I could feel her gyrating with the force of the tingling orgasm with my face buried on her breast. Since the girls were still either out on dates or upstairs taking a nap, I pulled my face away and turned her around so I could see her heart-shaped ass under the pink and white apron that looked so modest from the front.

I had discovered only a short while ago that she enjoyed the probing of her back door with my fingers and I decided that now would be a good time to see if she could stretch wide enough back there to accommodate my thick cock that wanted to experience her mature womanly depth squeezing my shaft like an elastic band of sheer pleasure. She handed me a kitchen towel that she drenched with hot water from the sink and told me to wipe her crack so she was clean for my cock. I thought it was unnecessary but she was adamant about it and I followed her instructions to mollify her.

"Patrick, I haven't had a cock back there for many a moon and I am extremely tight so you will have to get some butter from the fridge and butter my bottom to help you get inside. Just take the entire stick and shove it up inside. It will soften up and melt real quickly and help to clean me inside as well. If you don't mind, be a good lad and spank me real hard on both cheeks before you start just to show me who is the boss. Then, tell me to bend over and spread for you like you really mean it and won't take no for an answer. If I beg you to not stick it in, I really mean shove it up nice and hard and make me take it all the way up."

I followed her instructions carefully noticing how primed she was to take it up the ass from the way she gasped at the butter and how she spread her ass cheeks to make it easier for me to get inside. I had to admit she was a lot different than her daughters who were all shy and immature about such things expecting me to know everything. I really like the way the older woman was taking charge and giving me exact instructions on her ultimate degradation and submission to my will.

She was startled when I started to beat her backside with a heavy hand and the sound of her punishment was loud in the small kitchen. I hoped the girls upstairs didn't hear the way I was treating their mother because I wasn't sure if they would shocked or jealous to see her subjected to such treatment. By now, her cheeks were bright red and she was beginning show tears in her eyes from the rough treatment. I ran my finger up her crack pushing some of the melted butter back into her pucker to get her ready for insertion.

I didn't realize it at the time but Veronica had slipped in the kitchen door behind me and was hiding right next to the pantry. I was so busy lining up my cock on her mother's bottom that I didn't even notice her watching us intently. When I touched my hard bullet head to her anus, Mrs. O'Brian started to curse in a deep sexy voice using words that only the hard core depraved used to make a kinky point. The butter was a life saver because I managed to slide up inside her rectal channel with little difficulty. We slammed together with her cursing me for being too gentle and with me spanking her for being rude and disrespectful to my love-making. After a few episodes of that she quieted down and became quite docile even asking me to make it last as long as possible. I was of the same opinion but I knew that at the way we were humping it would not be long before I was flooding her pretty ass with my creamy cum because I was certain I had already passed the point of no return.

I heard a little giggle behind me and saw Veronica standing behind me with her hand buried under her panties. She had a funny look on her face and I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm of her own. It just served to make me frantic to push her beloved mother into a similar orgasm of the anal variety and I pounded her ass harder than ever before.

Mrs. O'Brian was wailing now in severe distress but her panting pleasure was even more evident and I grabbed her long red hair and pulled back so my cock went the deepest ever into her very core. I could feel her loss of liquids all over my legs and groin and I matched her with a copious load of my own. Right behind me, I heard Veronica gasp out her climax and slowly sink to the floor fully satisfied by the tableau in front of her.

No sooner had I pulled my cock out of Mrs. O'Brian's tight little sphincter than she became aware of her daughter watching her shame. She was a bit confused and then she pleaded with Veronica to understand that she hadn't had sex for a long time because her husband was totally disinterested. I could tell that Veronica was sympathetic and she was happy to see her mother have a pleasing orgasm for reasons of her own.

My cream was running out of Mrs. O'Brian's brown eye and I had to admit it looked quite erotic. If Veronica was not there, I would have considered licking it with my tongue but I was unsure of her reaction so I merely wiped it up with the same towel she had handed me earlier.

"Mom, did Patrick do your pussy already?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.