Camping With My Cousins - Cover

Camping With My Cousins

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Patrick is lucky enough to be spending the entire summer with his cousins in New Jersey. Now he has an opportunity to experience country life and sample the pleasure of 5 female cousins stuck in the woods and looking for entertainment to drive away the boredom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

My opening salvo of humping activities with both Mary and Sally was quick to make the rounds with the other three sisters as the two girls bragged about how much they enjoyed taking my cousinly salami between their legs. I could see how the other three sisters looked at me speculatively and with lots of giggles and suggestive motions when their parents were not looking. I was starting to get a swelled head but I am sure deep down inside I knew it was just because I was handy and available and wouldn't be looking for any long-term relationship since we were related in a way.

The three sisters I had not humped as yet were Rose, Betty and Veronica. I didn't really know them all that well and I guess that I was just as ignorant about Sally and Mary but at least I was already in their pussies and could say we had successful carnal relations. The only one that really worried me was Veronica because she had a foul mouth on her and she bullied the younger girls something fierce. She sometimes gave me a poke in the ribs and liked to bend over in front of me to see if I was looking at her ass. That and the fact she was bossy as hell made me think twice about giving her the old salami in where the sun don't shine.

We were all scheduled to go on a camping trip to the nearby deep woods in a place where there was a deep water pond and lots of room to swim in. I liked the place right away because it was away from all civilization and if I was humping any of my cousins we would be the only ones who knew about it. At first, their father declared he was coming with us and the girls seemed delighted especially Veronica and Rose the two oldest girls. They were a lot closer to their father than the other girls but I guess that was just normal in a family that large.

At the last minute, Mister O'Brian cancelled because he had an important meeting at work that he had no intention of missing. I could understand that because in the garbage hauling business you had to stay on your toes or someone else would be taking over your route. The girls had a spare sleeping bag for me and I had my backpack that I had crammed with my clothing when I came on the visit. I also loaded up some snacks and juice packs just in case the pickings got slim overnight.

Mrs. O'Brian was so caught up in making brownies for the church social that she didn't get into our business about packing up for the overnight in the woods. She didn't see the girls putting their bathing suits in the packs and didn't see me break down the air gun and stick it in my pack. I was not going unarmed into the wilderness. Well, maybe not quite the wildernesses because the gas station on the crossroads was close enough to be seen if you shimmied up a tree.

With their mother busy in the kitchen, the five girls and I headed out into the woods behind the house moving along the game trails in the general direction of the setting sun and I was glad they seemed to know what they were doing because I was certain I would have been lost in a matter of moments. We heard a rustle in the woods on the left and the six of us sort of froze in place thinking that it was some sort of ambush by some crazed motorcycle gang looking to turn the girls into slaves for the drug pushers in the city. That was in my thoughts anyway and I guess the girls all had their own fears to be concerned about.

It was almost a relief to see a fairly large snake raise its head above the tall grass and look at us like we were the interlopers in its secret paradise. I didn't know if I should run or not move and decided to stay in place because the girls were all still frozen in fear just the same as me. The thing disappeared and the sound of its movement was startling because it gave the impression that it was huge and out of place in New Jersey. Veronica laughed out loud and we all started laughing because we that happy to see it head in the other direction.

I was even happier because I didn't reveal my fear in front of the girls who tended to see me as a sort of a protector even though a couple of them could probably kick my ass from here to next Tuesday.

The girls were trying to impress me with how fast they could move through the rough terrain and in all honesty I was impressed. I noticed that they were all wearing jeans that covered their legs just like me. I realized it was a good idea and they must have been well aware of the fact that bare legs would wind up with a lot of tiny cuts just moving through the tall grass and brush if they were not covered by something sturdy like a pair of thick jeans.

I was bringing up the rear and I had a constant hard on because the sight of all those delicious rumps moving left and right so close and yet so far made my jockey shorts damp with pre-cum with repressed desire. I already knew what it felt like to be inside Sally and Mary and that gave me some degree of confidence because I could tell they both liked what I had to offer. On the other hand, I was a little afraid of Veronica because I knew she had a lot more experience than me and she sometimes made me feel insecure with her nasty mouth. The other two girls Betty and Rose were less scary because Sally had told me they both told her they wanted me to rub my cock between their legs inside the tent that night. I didn't know if that meant they would be willing to let me bury my salami but I sensed they were just as horny as Sally and Mary had already proven to be.

We were almost to the camping site when Veronica twisted her ankle on a raised root having difficulty in putting her foot down without wincing in pain. Since we were really close, I hoisted her up on my shoulders and she wrapped her legs around me just like we were in a swimming pool back home. I could feel her pussy hairs tickling my neck and the scent of her femininity was sharp in my nostrils. I have to admit it was not at all disagreeable and she was small enough and slender enough to ride without overstraining my muscles.

We moved onward and Veronica placed both of her hands on the sides and top of my head to keep her balance. I tried not to jostle her too much and after a short distance I noticed she was starting to pant even though I was the one doing all the work. Her panting became distinct and then it stopped and I felt the telltale bloom of wetness on the back of my neck informing me that Miss High and Mighty had just had a nice orgasm with her legs wrapped about my head. After that, I regained my full confidence and shortly after we arrived at the campsite and shucked our packs with relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.