Camping With My Cousins - Cover

Camping With My Cousins

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Patrick is lucky enough to be spending the entire summer with his cousins in New Jersey. Now he has an opportunity to experience country life and sample the pleasure of 5 female cousins stuck in the woods and looking for entertainment to drive away the boredom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

In order to get this story straight right from the start, I guess I should tell you that I was adopted by my parents, Danny and Maureen Sullivan right in the middle of the war years because there were an awful lot of orphans running around with no families to take care of them. I never really bothered to find out who my real parents had been other than to know they were both deceased and they were not to blame for my lack of familial household.

Danny was classified 4F by the draft board because of his flat feet and week eyes that would have not allowed him to be a very good infantryman in a foxhole. He was unhappy about the whole affair but his aging parents and his new bride Maureen were overjoyed at his good luck. I was told that I was almost three years old when they took me under their wing and my label of "baby boy from Yonkers" was scrapped for my new name of Patrick Joseph Sullivan which made me officially Irish at least in name only. My nose was sort of distinctive in its design and when I was older it forced me to accept the fact that I was most likely Jewish or some combination thereof.

Now as an official member of the Sullivan tribe, I inherited an extended family of O'Brian's, Kennedys, and Murphy's and even others too numerous to mention. My favorite cousins were the O'Brian's because they lived in the wide open spaces of the country way out in New Jersey. Their young ones were all female even though they all acted like tom-boys when we were playing together. I tended to enjoy the company of girls more than boys because the shape of my nose always seemed to come into the conversation and the talk would turn to my dubious Irish roots leading to invariable altercations with the feisty Irish boys in the neighborhood.

I was in the summer of my sixteen year and still a virgin when I had the good fortune to be sent to the country to spend it with my cousins learning the mysteries of country life. I liked the idea of being close to five nubile young girls ranging in age from sixteen to twenty and knew they would tease me mercilessly but In all honesty I really loved it. I drew the line at the milking and told them I would rather scoop up the cow poop instead of grabbing hold of an udder with teats that looked more like pricks than dispensers of milk. I did love to watch them doing the milking and they were all involved because there were almost two dozen cows to be milked each and every day. I could see the girls all had different techniques and that some were more brusque and business like and that others were more gentle and caring. I sort of equated that to their probable attitudes in jerking my cock and decided that I wanted Rosie and Betty to take care of me rather than Sally, Mary, or Veronica. Both Rosie and Betty were excellent milkmaids and they had a winning technique that gently fondled the cow's shafts and squeezed with tender pressure to force them to give up their cream. I fanaticized about them grasping me with their feminine authority and making me shoot my load in any direction they desired. On the other hand, the thought of Sally, Mary or Veronica getting hold of my cock and making me cum was a bit scary because I saw how they were sort of rough with the cows and slapped them with their hands to make them "give" a little bit more when they were obviously drained completely. I suspected they would all give any boy a hard time if he didn't perform up to expectations. I had absolutely no idea what that criteria would be but the thought of those three girls making me do it was a little bit chilling to my virgin status.

In fact, I was on the verge of asking Betty to take me in hand hoping she would find the task a bit exciting despite the fact I was her cousin. Before I could make the approach, The sly little Sally pulled me behind the barn and told me it was time for me to show her my business so she could judge if I was "prime screwing" material for her or any of her other sisters. I knew right away she was doing just for her own selfish reasons but I didn't fault her for including the others to persuade me to cooperate. When I hesitated for a moment, she got impatient and started to open me up pulling my cock out for inspection.

Fortunately, I was blessed with a rather large tool that was not only long but was oversized in the girth department as well. Once she started jerking me off with a youthful enthusiasm that was sheer lust and with very little "ladylike behavior", I knew that her sense of roughness in the way she was handling me in privacy was so exciting that I was almost immediately on the verge of letting everything go. I would have no choice but to flood her palm with my inevitable sticky goo like I knew she wanted desperately to see and feel and possibly to taste.

Suddenly, I was aware of the fact that the filthy minded little hussy was messing around with my backside with her other hand even digging up into my crack just the way I imagined I would do to every female I saw from the time I could remember after puberty but never seemed to have an opportunity to actually do. I wanted to shout out that "girls don't do that to guys" but she was working my cock so diligently that I felt it would be inappropriate to interrupt her concentration. Of course, my load started spurted right about then and I saw that she had directed my quivering cock right at her boobs and now sported white cream on her pretty blue blouse. I was momentarily regretful that I had soiled her clothing but I saw her looking down at it with a really weird smile on her face and knew she was actually enjoying the humiliation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.