Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 7: Dog Turns Wolf

Fantasy Story: Chapter 7: Dog Turns Wolf - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Kay couldn't believe her eyes, his house was very beautiful and very well decorated.

Modern and spacious but well decorated with a wonderful warm atmosphere.

Large windows with a gorgeous view over the river where the house was situated next to.

Now at night you could see the lights on the other side of the river and from boats sailing on it.

Kay found it somewhat comforting, she was changed but at least everything else ran along as if nothing had happened.

A sweet looking Shepperd dog ran around barking happily his master was home again and started to wildly sniff Kay's crotch which made Kay feel somewhat embarrassed.

Garret smiled and said "Don't worry Rupert always does that but he doesn't mean any harm and he is the sweetest dog ever." Garret must love that dog very much Kay thought to herself and smiled back to Garret.

Garret started to order dinner and asked what Kay wanted to eat, funny enough Kay still didn't feel hungry in the slightest.

She told Garret she would go for a light salad and he ordered a big one because he thought she must be hungry after shopping the whole afternoon.

Though Kay wasn't hungry she was very horny ... she couldn't take her eyes of the strong well dressed and very handsome Garret.

Every time Garret was near her she couldn't help but touch his body, so strong and his scent, he smelled so dam good.

Slowly she noticed that Garret started to succumb to her charms he resisted less and less and finally his face was so close to hers she put her hand behind his head and pressed her mouth against his.

Garret couldn't help it, the longer he staid near her the more he had a hard time thinking.

He wanted her, even though he didn't want to make it seem he just gave her the clothes and brought her to his home to take advantage of her.

So he tried to resist as much as he could, but when her lips touched his he lost it.

His hands cupped her full breasts and he pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth.

She was so intoxicating so mind blowing sweet and beautiful he couldn't believe his luck and his skin vibrated and his cock grew to a full 7.5" just from anticipation.

He put one hand on her naked leg letting it slide upwards underneath her dress lifting it upwards until he had his hand on her hip.

He smiled at her "you could have gotten panties too you know", Kay smiled back and whispered with a husky voice "I don't need them".

It wasn't just that he was horny no he needed her, badly, he craved for her touch and her kisses and yes gentleman or not he wanted her pussy.

He felt Kaitlin's slender fingers open his pants, is breath stocked when is cock was touched by her.

Hands on her waist he pulled her up, she felt light her long beautiful legs wrapped around his waist making clear she wanted him as much as he wanted her, she wanted his cock inside her, she wanted him to fuck her.

Kay just let go, she wanted him and wanted him badly, when he lifted her up, after she had freed his cock, she just pulled up her dress and wrapped her legs around him.

Even her thighs were wet, she was that hot, his body pressed tight against hers she felt his cock slide against ur pussy lips ... she started to grind her pussy against it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.