Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 6: Decorating the New Me

Fantasy Story: Chapter 6: Decorating the New Me - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Kay woke up underneath a bridge, she had been walking all morning, she didn't go back to her apartment.

Why would she?

There was nothing there for her and maybe they would be there waiting for her. She didn't know who had put her in that basement but she wanted to make dam sure she would never go back there.

The bridge was large and made from heavy steel that was painted gray, she knew it was the West most bridge the river running underneath was a fork of the main river running through the city making the land on the other side a large island.

The dirt was badly polluted causing the smell underneath the bridge to be unbearable but she needed the privacy to contemplate on what had happened that morning.

She looked in the water looking at a very beautiful woman, tight skin, bright green eyes, wavy red hair, that somehow did everything she did.

She turned her head and winked and made faces, it was strange, of course she knew that the woman she saw was her but somehow it didn't feel like her.

She touched her face with her beautiful long fingers, "What happened to me?" she asked herself.

Playing back the events of the day before she concluded she must have been used in some kind of experiment.

They must have used her for a full body plastic surgeon experiment, that is why she looked as good as she did right now and they must have used an experimental drug on her that made her hallucinate and that is why she saw and feel that guy fuck her and shrivel and shit.

Deep down she doubted her drug and experiment story but she rejected those thoughts, she didn't want to think about those events as real and pushed every doubt from her mind.

The ecstatic feeling she had this morning was gone she felt normal now, only funny thing was that she wasn't hungry at all, but she took that as luck and thought they might have fed her via a catheter or an infusion like she used to see on television shows like grey's anatomy.

She needed a plan, she needed food, new clothes, money and a place to stay, somewhere save.

Looking at herself she thought it shouldn't be to hard to get all of that, she was pretty now something she wanted to be all her life so everything that had gone wrong in her life should now be much easier.

She stood up walked away from the bridge till she came to a small concrete staircase that was almost hidden by the dirt and sand.

It wasn't used a lot cearly and probably only used by personel maintaining the bridge, and that bridge needed maintainance badly.

She came up standing in front of a road, on the other side of the road there where some shops, but none of the shops were what she was looking for.

She needed clothes but she figured now she looked good she wanted the clothes she never could wear and always wanted to wear, the type of clothes u saw worn by models and actresses.

She was finally done with being the ugly and stupid idiot, and she would never ever go back to that, finally her time had come and she would get the most out if it.

She walked towards the road and waved to the cars, and as she had hoped a car stopped and a guy opened the window.

"Where to lovely lady?" he asked.

He drove a Porsche and his face was incrediblly good looking, a bit of a beard that, just like his black hair, took a lot of work to look like he never did anything to keep it that way, his jaws chiselled and very well formed, eyes deep brown and his voice with a dark base that made her whole body tremble.

"I ... I ... I need to buy some clothes" she couldn't think or speak, the guy was intoxicating.

He gave her a bright smile that showed his perfect teeth "I know the best place in town" he said "get in" He opened the door for her.

Garrett Mitchel couldn't believe his luck, only one day he had this Porsche and already he had a gorgeous woman next to him in the drivers seat.

When he had seen her wave next to the street he thought she only wanted to ask for directions but she asked for the one thing he could help her with like no other.

He had owned the clothing store chain cool textiles that had several daughter stores wicked wear, Groove 37 and Gizmo's for 6 years now.

Last year he finally the revenues where big enough that he was able to pull some serious money from them.

Until then he had only used all the money to cultivate the chain more, commercials and PR.

Paying for the top models to create the different looks people wanted.

So this year he started with buying his new condo and finally this Porsche, it still smelled new and the leather interior was still spotless.

He looked to his side and saw that her clothes where far from fashionable, looking on closer inspection he saw they didn't even really fit her.

"My name is Garret" he said to her "I don't want to make you feel bad but I understand why you need clothes.

These don't even fit you" he spoke but also had to keep his eyes on the road, he looked sideways a lot just to look at her.

Kay smiled but she didn't feel like it "Kaitlin" she said "nice to meet you".

She was nervous and had no idea how to respond, no way she couldn't tell him she woke up this morning in a hospital, had no money what so ever and had somehow against her will and knowledge undergone a complete transformation in appearance.

"yes, I had to borrow these clothes from a neighbor, my apartment has burned down early this morning." she paused and blushed a bit "I sleep naked you see and the fire started when I was still asleep".

She didn't know where it came from but she thought this was a good way to tell him she was both broke and explained why she needed clothes, making him feel sympathetic for her as well.

Her eyes were following his body.

He looked strong and well build, he could well be a model, his clothing looked impeccable, a black suit-like outfit with white shirt and a tie that was dangling loose around is neck like a scarf.

His shirt was very thin and tight enough to show off his amazing chest.

"At least he might have some tips on how to dress." she thought to herself.

His appearance made her feel funny and she noticed her pussy started to get wet, she wanted him.

Garret was smart and a businessman he immediately saw an opportunity.

A beautiful woman in distress, he would help her, put some clothes on her, get her in front of a camera, add the right article and it would be great PR for his stores and if he could fuck her while doing that it would be a great bonus.

He smiled "As it happens I'm in the perfect position to help you" he put his perfectly manicured hand on her arm "See I own some clothing shops".

Her arm felt soft and warm, he started to feel a tingle inside his stomach, "Damn she is an amazing woman he thought to himself".

Kay cheered inside and just smiled back to Garret, "see" she told herself "all you need in life is to look good".

She put her hand over his and smiled at him.

At that moment he pulled his hand back and parked in front of a very expensive looking shop with a large but very tasteful sign that said Wicked Wear.

She had heard of that shop it was one of the biggest clothing shops in Chrestroplis, very expensive clothing she would never ever have shopped there, when she was still ugly, this guy owned the biggest and most expensive clothing store in Chrestroplis?

She looked at Garret with big eyes and unbelief "You own this store?".

Garret smiled feeling his ego boosting "yeah among other stores, come and join me when I show you around and help you with some clothes".

Kay opened the car door and stepped out.

She was in a daze, surrounded by a big pink cloud, felt like she was living a dream.

Huge glass sliding doors opened in front of her and she saw so many clothes and jewelery that it almost made her dizzy.

Garret's attitude changed the moment he walked in, he took a business posture and started to talk to the man and woman that immediately started to walk towards him with questions and papers.

But he told them to wait for a moment first and walked straight to a woman he introduced as Wendy.

"Wendy this is Kaitlin, she was in a fire this morning when her apartment burned down, I want you to help her with clothing and jewelry and make up and let Jarrod take before and after pictures please, it will be good to see how she changed here. Give her anything she wants its all free of charge for her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.