Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 1: The Dawn of a New Day and a New Life

Fantasy Story: Chapter 1: The Dawn of a New Day and a New Life - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Dawn was slowly creeping across the landscape, lighting up the city at this 8th of November.

Slowly the night was pushed away to make place for the light of daytime.

The sun was shining and buildings started to show the shadows created by the still low but rising sun.

In some of those buildings one could see lights shining through the windows.

People rushing to get ready for work and some from people getting back home after a night-shift.

Some just early risers and some still working but hardly awake after pulling an all nighter.

But most couldn't and never would suspect the dark and dangerous events that were about to unfold.

From the window in a small, one room apartment, within the city of Chrestroplis was also shining some light.

In one corner of this room, right side opposite of the door, stood a small one person bed recently slept in.

The floor was scattered with clothes that were far from haute couture.

In fact one could say it was the opposite of fashionable, but they were clearly womens clothes.

A small table stood underneath the only window in her apartment and it had a chair standing next to it.

The table full with dirty dishes clearly from someone that had no self respect and abandoned all hope of ever gaining it.

There was no kitchen or shower nor a toilet in the apartment, just one sink.

The toilet was shared and in a dark hallway that smelled of dust, rotting wood and mold.

There was one closet with on the door a large mirror.

In front of this mirror stood a young woman completely naked.

Kaitlin or Kay as everybody called had her birthday today.

Her 20th. But she was feeling far from festive.

She looked in the mirror and blamed her living conditions and every bad thing in her life on what she saw there.

She was terrible to look at.

Her boobs uneven and sagging, an enormous amount of pubic hair, hair she laked on the top of her head where it was thin and bald spots were showing.

Her eyes lay deep in her skull and she had bags underneath them.

She was fat in some places but skinny in others and her mood was falling even deeper into a depression then on other days.

Her mom must have died her at the birth because her ugliness.

It must have been her mis formed back that ripped her mother open and killed her while giving birth to her.

That was actually the only thing she knew about her parents, that her mom died at her birth and she was then put into the system. She never got adopted, another fault of her appearance.

Even her lack of friends was probably caused by her looks.

"Happy fucking birthday Kay" she whispered with a low and raw voice that gave away her heavy smoking and drinking.

She turned and even her ass was sagging as much as her breasts.

looking with teary eyes at the small clock on the nightstand next to her bed she yelled "FUCK" and started to dress quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.