Kevin and Denise Naked in School
Chapter 38: Threesome Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38: Threesome Fun - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

As I looked around at the strangely quiet scene before me, I saw that Adam wasn’t among the group and then little Kimberly noticed Denise and me in the school’s doorway. She ran over to us and hugged and kissed Denise; then she came over to me and gave me a hug.

“I like it lots better when there’s no clothes in the way, Kevin,” she said seductively. “Denise, did you tell him?”

“Not yet. Kevin, Kimberly is coming home with us. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

I figured that they wanted to finish what they started at lunch. “Sure, that’s fine. Do you want me to disappear for the afternoon?”

“No,” the two girls said together, then giggled.

“I need our hero close by to protect me from Denise’s advances,” laughed Kimberly.

Denise slapped her arm. “You’re such a goof, Kim. Oh, and where’s Adam? He must have dressed fast.”

We started for the Volvo. Kimberly told us about Adam.

“So Adam had a problem in gym today. Stupid teachers. The boys were playing dodgeball and I think I saw one of the throws miss and bounce off a bleachers seat and hit a boy in the crotch. He screamed and fell down, clutching himself there. He wasn’t wearing a cup and the other boys were muttering how stupid it was not to be wearing one.

“Did you know that the teachers forbid Program kids to wear jocks? They do. But Adam ran to the locker room and came back wearing a jock with a cup anyway and refused to take it off when the teachers told him to. So they told him he was getting detention today and would have to repeat the Program next week. He put in an appeal to the office, but he decided to go to detention anyway, since it would be more peaceful there than his house to do homework. You know, he has a brother a year younger and twin brothers two years younger so he doesn’t get much peace at home.”

“Yeah, Kevin, you told those teachers that they had to allow protection two weeks ago,” Denise said.

“Yep. Let’s bring that up at tomorrow’s meeting. Kim, apart from that, how was your day?”

We went on discussing the day’s events, particularly the kidnapping story, and soon we arrived at Denise’s house. Denise let us in and we went into the living room.

“So, Kim, what’s your pleasure?” she asked, as she took Kim’s hands in hers.

Kimberly leaned in to kiss Denise. “Ummm, let’s snuggle and see what happens,” Kim said shyly. “I want to try climbing the beanpole. That was the hottest thing ever when Kevin did that with me at lunch yesterday. You know what? Kevin, I want to undress you and Denise, please undress me.”

Denise suggested that we go to her bedroom, so we did, and Kim began to remove my clothes. Since I was wearing but two garments, my undressing went quickly, and then I watched avidly as Denise sensuously stripped Kimberly, kissing the flesh that became exposed as each garment came off. What a cute, tiny figure Kim has; like a miniature doll. When Denise at last pulled Kim’s panties off, she stepped back a bit, holding Kim’s shoulders and turned her around slowly. My mouth was watering at the sight of the little naked pixie.

Denise looked at Kimberly and moaned, “Shit, I love how you look, you’re so gorgeous. I want to keep you, you’re like the baby sister I never had,” and the two girls fell into each other’s arms, kissing.

Then Kimberly pulled away and looked me up and down. “My god, Kevin, you have an awesome bod and I want to wrap myself on you now,” she said as she put her arms around my neck and hoisted herself up onto my chest.

Denise came over and grabbed her ass and helped Kimberly wrap her legs around my hips. Then Kim kissed me and began to squirm her hips on mine, freeing my cock which had been pressed against her tummy. It slipped between her legs and the top of the shaft brushed against the hood of her clit. The stimulation of her little button caused by the gyrations of her hips must have felt good because she began to moan into my mouth as we kissed. Meanwhile, Denise was stroking Kimberly’s ass and kissing her back as we embraced. After a minute or two of this wonderful togetherness, Kim released her hold on me and slid off.

“Don’t go anywhere, big boy. I want you later,” she growled at me, turned, and began tearing Denise’s clothes off, flinging them everywhere.

After Kimberly stripped her, she pushed Denise back onto the bed, lay down beside her, and held her cheeks as she probed Denise’s mouth with her tongue. Then Kim pulled back and started kissing her down her body, her chin, then neck, then between her tits, and then started gently licking her nipples and nibbling on one while twisting, pinching, and pulling on the other one. Denise was moaning and squirming on the bed when suddenly Kim spun herself around and swung her leg over Denise’s head and planted her face into Denise’s pussy. She wrapped her lips around Denise’s clit and began alternately sucking it in and pushing it out with her tongue. I realized she was actually giving Denise’s clit a blow job! Shit!

Denise had apparently never felt any sensation like this before; I knew that she had become totally enamored with the oral sex we had done during the last week but this seemed to be an entirely new sensation. I could see her juices pouring out of her vagina and running down her ass and the stimulation must have been so strong that she clamped her thighs firmly against Kimberly’s face. Denise was bouncing and yelling and then started cumming like I had never seen her do before.

Denise looked completely overcome with lust now. She lifted her mouth slightly, reached up, and pulled Kim’s tiny pussy down onto her face. As the two girls licked each other, I watched Denise clamp her mouth over Kim’s pussy, stick her tongue in as far as she could, and started wiggling it around. She then latched onto Kim’s clit, which I noticed was the largest one I had ever seen, and copied what Kim had done to her clit; then she stuck a wet finger up Kim’s ass and Kim shrieked and a stream of juices squirted out of her snatch all over Denise’s face as she cummed. This was one hell of a sixty-nine session and my cock was so hard I think I could have fucked the knot out of a knothole with it.

The two were puffing like steam engines as they lay there, but they continued to gently suck on each other’s pussies and Kim was slowly finger-fucking Denise’s ass.

I couldn’t stand being a bystander any more. I watched Denise working on Kimberly’s snatch for another minute, then crawled over Denise’s head, grabbed Kim’s hips and raised them to line up my cock with her pussy, and pressed my crown into her vestibule lips, spreading them as the head of my cock slid in, seeking her vagina’s entrance. Then I felt a barrier. Kim was still cherry!

“Uuuuh, Kim?” I groaned.

“Ahhh! Yeah! Take me! Do it—push!” she squealed. “Fuck me!”

I pushed but she was so tiny, so tight, nothing happened.

“Push harder! Give it to me!”

I felt Denise grab my cock and hold it at Kim’s opening; then she lifted her head and swiped her tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

“Lover, I’ll hold you—now push in hard!” Denise commanded.

I jiggled my ass a bit to firmly lodge my cockhead in the opening of Kim’s love hole and then sank my hips firmly forward. The feeling was like pushing against a rubber sheet and Kim was screeching, “Yaaaaahhhh ... oohh ... push! push!” when all at once the resistance reluctantly gave way and my rock-hard cock sank halfway into Kim’s sex canal.

“Oooowwwwwwwwiiiiiieeeee!” she howled. “Oh, it stings! Stop! Don’t move! Oooowww!”

Then I felt Denise’s tongue lapping on my balls and she sucked one into her mouth while licking it! And I thought my cock was hard before. It was so hard now that the deep, dull pain that I thought was gone had returned but it now only increased my lust.

I felt Denise begin to move; then she groaned and I looked up at Kim’s head. It was moving up and down a little. She must be licking Denise again, and then Kim wiggled her hips and I heard her mutter, “Put some more of that gorgeous meat into me, stud.”

I moved forward slowly again and was able to sink all the way into her snatch now, all the way until my pubic bone was pressed into Kimberly’s groin. She let out a long, slow sigh.

“Aaaaaaa, soooo full. God, soooo nice.”

I looked down at my cock impaled inside her, and saw a pinkish stream of pussy juices sliding down one of Kim’s thighs while Denise’s tongue was still lapping at my balls. So fuckin’ hot! I began to slowly fuck Kim while it seemed that Kim was keeping time by lapping on Denise’s pussy. I reached forward and grabbed Kim’s tits and rubbed and squeezed them, trapping her prominent nipps between my fingers and dragging them from side to side. Soon Kim was rolling her hips so hard I had to hold her ass and I began pounding into into her, giving her everything I had. She was so tight I could feel every ripple and fold of the skin inside.

All at once she screamed, “Yaaaaahhhhhh ... cumming ... eeeeeeeehhhhhh...” and her body shook hard in a great spasm.

At the same time I felt Denise plunge a finger deep into my asshole; she hit my prostate and as her finger slid over it, it was all over for me. I came so hard that I almost passed out—everything went black for an instant and suddenly I was aware of a pounding, jerking feeling in my loins as my cum shot out of me in one huge blast after another and I sank down onto Kim’s back in sheer exhaustion. A minute later, Kimberly groaned.

“Aaaaahhhh, I’m getting sandwiched here. Oooofff, Kevin?”

I pulled back and her incredibly tight pussy just blew my shrinking cock out with a sucking pop, followed by a gush of mixed juices and cum. Denise’s face was still right there and she stuck her tongue out tentatively to sample the mixture.

“Hmmmm, ugh. Tastes like blood. No thanks this time.”

I flopped down on my back alongside of Kimberly and she leaned over me, kissing me passionately. Denise sighed and wiggled herself around and crawled up to my other side; the two girls leaned over me and alternately kissed each other and me, as our hands roamed over all the bare flesh we could reach.

Kimberly heaved a great sigh. “Oh, that was so wonderful. I got my first bi experience and my first fuck from the two greatest people I’ve ever known. I love the two of you more than I could ever say. I wish this moment would never end...”

“I didn’t know you were a virgin, Kim; I hope that I didn’t force you to...”

She put her finger on my lips. “Kevin, you’re such a doll. I was hot for you as soon as I saw you in Fletcher’s office—and for Denise, too. It’s not only how you look; the two of you are not only just gorgeous, you’re also both such wonderful people and the way you cared for all of us when we had to strip was so incredible that I just melted inside when you touched me and kissed me. And now I have Adam, too. I had my eye on him in middle school but he was so damned shy I could never get him to say two words to me. You pushed us together yesterday morning, and he’s opened up into a whole new person! He’s gonna get very lucky really soon now, too.”

We spent the next hour or so just lying on the bed together, kissing and fondling each other and talking about nothing in particular, just luxuriating in the afterglow of good sex and the wonderful sensations of bare skin on skin contact.

Soon we had to dress to take Kimberly home. As we were heading out the door, my mobile rang. It was Bob.

“Hi, Kevin. I’m sure you heard the sensational news earlier today; I gather that there’ll be more news at six o’clock, too. It was your information that broke the case, you know; well done to you and Denise. You probably have a number of questions about what the investigation turned up. Part of it was the information that came from the background check that you asked me to do, and that was another key to breaking up that sex-crime ring. I’ve got a report from my contact in the Justice Department that you will find interesting. I don’t want to email it; can I drop it off?”

I thanked Bob and told him where Denise’s house was and he told me that he’d drop it off in a half hour.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.