Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 35: Revolutionary Experiences

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35: Revolutionary Experiences - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Our next period was routine, it was Biology, and the new teacher, Mrs Payton, seemed to be just fine. We got to the class a little late but Mrs Payton took our passes and smiled at us, and just continued where she was.

In third period Calc, Sarah and Andrew grabbed us when we came into the room.

Sarah said, “You gotta hear this! The new Program kids are going totally wild! My sister’s a freshie and told me what happened in her bio class. So hot! And there’s some kind of new Program organization now to help the new kids adjust. I’m dying to hear about that.”

“You know, Sarah, Kevin and I got our lunch periods switched so we won’t see you then. Let’s figure out when we can get together another time, ok?”

“Sure. Say, did you turn in your advisor nominations? Andrew and I did; I wonder who’ll get picked. I’m glad to have that week done. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and some of it was kinda fun, a little, but I’m glad it’s over now.”

“Yeah. I know what you mean.”

The bell rang and we went to our seats.

Between third and fourth periods while we were hurrying through the commons to gym, we ran into Linda, rushing as usual, but she stopped and gave us a big greeting.

“Hey, guys! You hear that the website is doing just fine?”

Denise said, “Right! So the feds were making empty promises.”

“Yeah. I saw Jennifer in home room. She said there was some kind of denial attack thing that happened Sunday afternoon. She thought that maybe the feds had gotten so frustrated at not being able to do anything to the site that they tried to swamp it with traffic.”

“And that didn’t work.” I commented.

“Right. She said to do that attack, you need to have lots of computers called a funny name in all kinds of different places...”

“Zombies?” Denise asked; I looked at her, amazed.

“That’s it, yeah. It takes, well, tens of thousands of them to do it and the government doesn’t have a single control of that many computers, so the denial attack petered right out even before the proxy fleet shifted.”

“Hmmm. Well, I wonder what the feds’ll try next,” I mused.

“Yeah. Who knows? Anyway, on the morning news I heard that reporters have been asking for details from Program spokesmen about why the site was still operating and got no answers.”

“So looks like maybe they don’t know what to do next.” Denise grinned.

And Linda bid us farewell and dashed off again with, “Gotta run, kiddies; see ya...”

Damn. I gotta ask her what she eats for breakfast. I want some of that stuff too.

We came to the locker room doors and I took Denise’s hand.

“You gonna be ok in there, honey?”

“Oh, sure, it’s just the girls now.”

“Yeah, and maybe a poor naked Program boy or two...” I winked at her.

“Ooooohhh, yeah. Well, if there is, I’ll just perv at them a little tiny bit, then.” and she dashed through the door.

It turned out that we didn’t have any Program kids in our gym class this week. I had been thinking about the track team a bit, especially during my runs. I had noticed that my groin muscles tended to get really tight during my runs and hard running seemed to make that groin pain worse. Also, Dr McMatson had mentioned not doing stuff that could tighten those muscles too much. So I had decided that there would be no track for me.

And guess what? During class, Miss Williams did pull me out to ask. I told her that I was sorry; that on my doc’s advice, I mustn’t do competition running because of an old injury. She was very disappointed at that news.

Toward the end of the class the teachers handed out permission slips for—oh hell—gym classes in the nude. The teachers had decided that they’d do a little trial run of that idea. So I raised my hand for a question.

“Sir, I assume that everyone knows that participating in that is totally and completely voluntary? And that even if a parent gives permission, a student may still not be forced to participate if they didn’t agree?”

“No, if a parent signs, the student has to participate.”

“Sir, this is not the Program and no law exists to support that idea. Besides, it seems to me that few parents would force their child to do something that for a majority of others would be voluntary.”

“Mr Coris. Let us be the ones to decide that.”

“I think the students should know this is voluntary and you must state that it is, right on the form. If you don’t, the form is misleading and its use could, and will, be legally challenged. Please check with the school lawyer. And think about this. How many students here would agree to take gym naked?” Not one kid raised a hand. “See? Even if you got maybe five kids to do it, what would be the point? Seems like a bad idea to me.”

Both teachers were looking really angry now, but I just didn’t give a damn and I walked away. If they tried to take it out on me with a poor grade, I could really get their asses in a twist, so I wasn’t worried.

When I got to the locker room later, Mr Marshall called me to his office.

“Coris, I’m really tired of your posturing for the class, trying to pump up your reputat...”

I cut him off. “Sir, no one speaks to me that way. I won’t allow you to reprimand me for my pointing out anything you do that exceeds your authority as a teacher. I respect teachers’ authority as long as it’s confined to the classroom. If a teacher begins to make rules that interfere with a student’s rights, then I will speak up. I’m not a soldier in your unit. Treat me with respect and I’ll reciprocate, sir. Is that all?”

He waved me out of his office. Perhaps I had made my point, but who knows?

I dressed and left to meet Denise. She was waiting outside the locker room and we had time before lunch so I checked my mobile’s messages. There was one from Bob; he had more information about the background check he had been doing on Abover. Ok, I’ll call him back later.

Then the bell rang and we headed off to the lunch room and got on line to pick up a fruit and some dessert. We needed a little sweet stuff after the morning’s events.

Denise and I came off the lunch line, wondering where we were going to sit. This was so strange. For the first two weeks of school, our lunch seating had been reserved. I looked around for a likely table, everyone in our own Program crew all had early lunch. Suddenly I heard a little scream.

“Eeeeee! It’s them! It’s them!” and two naked girls suddenly appeared, almost flying toward Denise and me, bouncing up and down on their toes and squealing and reaching for us when they arrived. We hurriedly set our trays down at the table we were passing and I was enveloped by a squirming bundle of naked energy as Janice wrapped her arms around me and I noticed that Denise was likewise being embraced by Kimberly.

Janice was hugging and kissing me hard and rubbing her hands up and down my back.

“Oh, oh, oh, how can I thank you! Thank you, thank you. You two were so wonderful. I need a real Program greeting from you, oh, please, please, Kevin? Skin to skin? Please? For me?”

Oh. My. This was totally unexpected. I heard Kimberly pleading with Denise too and suddenly my pulse began pounding in my ears. Well, I had agreed to this Counselor gig and I didn’t want to damage the fragile success that we had pulled off thus far. I shrugged and reluctantly pulled off my clothes and noticed with concern, amusement, and relief that Denise was taking hers off too. Don’t ask ... My emotions were so confused over what Denise was doing I almost forgot about the implications of what I was doing.

I was naked now and suddenly realized that while Denise and I were stripping, we had collected a crowd of clapping, whistling kids, but as soon as I was naked, Janice embraced me again in a full-body hug, pressing her firm young tits against my chest and her tight young mons against my thigh while my now-rigid cock bore into her cute belly as she kissed me deeply.

“Aaaaaahhhh ... sooooo nice ... You’re my hero; I can’t wait to tell you how you made my morning so wonderful! And this a nice, proper Program greeting too, my Program buddy!” she said with a wink and pulled away from me, petting my dick with a grin as she turned away to run to Denise.

Wow. Triple wow. What a change from the terrified girl of a few hours ago!

Now Janice began embracing Denise and kissing her enthusiastically while Kimberly had come over to me and reached her tiny body up to give me a greeting hug.

I mentioned Kimberly was short. Short but mighty. She was only 4’11” (eleven and a half! she would insist) with light brown hair and a perfect little pixie body. All she needed was pointed ears and almond-shaped eyes and she’d look like Tinker Bell. Perfect tiny B-cup tits sat widely spaced on her broad-shouldered chest which sported well-defined pecs under her boobs making them seem a bit larger and fuller than they actually were. Her nipples were astounding; they were fat and long and always seemed to be erect.

Kimberly was a gymnast and her abs were tucked and tight; when I held her I could feel their definition under the thin layer of cushioning over her tummy around her navel. I could almost circle her waist with my hands and her hips swelled out and down her flanks in a graceful curve. Her ass was round, prominent, and very muscular and when she walked, their globes winked from side to side with absolutely no fleshy jiggle and she had the cutest little dimples above her ass cheeks. Her pubes was a vision of perfection with its tiny slit just peeking up between her thighs, extending into a plump padding of flesh topped with a little flair of pubic hair trimmed into a small, downward pointing triangle.

Kimberly was so short that instead of my bending down to embrace her as I had done in Fletcher’s office, I grabbed her ass and hoisted her up so she could wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips. While I was holding her against me and kissing her mouth to mouth, she wriggled her hips and my cock popped out from between us into her crotch and brushed against her clit. She gasped, and then with a wicked grin, began rubbing her clit over the top of my cock as she drove her tongue into my mouth. Then she shuddered with a little cum, sighed, and rested her cheek on my shoulder, kissing my neck.

“Oooooo, that was a woooooonderful Program greeting. That felt soooo good. I’m gonna hate having this week come to an end. It’s only Monday and I’m having a real blast. How can we ever thank you guys for doing all that for us?” she murmured into my ear.

I felt a little moisture on my shoulder and looked at her face. Her eyes were shining with tears.

“Kimberly, sweetie, are you ok?”

“Better than ok, stud. I’m so happy. I thought I would die of shame and now I’m loving being looked at. Looked at with lust, too. Being perved on. It’s freakin’ hot. God! You’re the sexiest guy I’ve ever known, too. If you and Denise weren’t joined at the hip, I’d hijack you in an instant!”

Denise and Janice had come up beside us, holding hands, and Denise stroked Kimberly’s cute butt with her other hand and kissed her lightly as Kimberly continued to clamp her legs around my hips.

“Yeah, my Program buddies,” I said, “it’s just us against the clothed masses and we’ve got all the power, right?”

I squeezed and patted Kimberly’s ass cheeks as she hopped down off me and Denise and I eased into an embrace of our own.

“You’re totally awesome,” we murmured to each other, then pulled back and looked at one another in shock.

“Awwww, just like an old married couple,” Janice joked. “They even think alike. Kimberly, you and I don’t have a chance.” They both laughed.

Just then, Adam and Jeremy came over and their partners latched onto them in passionate greetings, followed by Denise hugging both boys and me giving them both a hug and two-cheek kiss. They were still a little shy about that; ok, they need a bit more encouragement.

The watchers in the lunchroom had been fascinated by our greeting tableau and the room was still unusually quiet. Then the kids invited us to join them at the Program table so we began walking there, and as we did, the lunchroom erupted in applause and cheers.

A new era had dawned for the Program; I could just feel it. Soon kids would be clamoring to be picked to participate rather than dreading it.

I felt someone appear shyly at my elbow and turned to see a clothed guy reverently handing my discarded clothes to me.

“I believe these are yours, sir,” he said respectfully. “I want you to know that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, how you all greeted each other like that. I can’t wait till it’s my turn.”

I noticed that Denise’s clothes had also been returned to her, and she turned to me with a huge smile. My god, what a lovely girl she was. I was so proud of how beautiful she looked, like a goddess, and I was enjoying how the guys were staring at her like the vision she was.

“Kevin, this is just too much fun! Being naked this way. Shit! I didn’t realize I was such an exhibitionist, but the way everyone is looking at me is turning me on something fierce! Anyway, you need to hear about what happed to Janice after she left Fletcher’s office this morning.”

Janice slid over closer to me. She had been sitting near me but she now moved close and leaned against me while Denise watched us with an amused expression. Janice kissed my cheek.

“Aaaaahhh, this is nice, let me snuggle next to you. This is as close as I guess I can get with Denise watching. You’re such a doll for what you guys did for us and I’ll love you forever for that.

“Ok, here’s what happened this morning. I was scared shitless when I got to the office. I had been terrified of being called and now I was there and pissing my shoes. Then you guys took over and turned a horrible time into, I don’t know, an amazing thing, yeah, it let me realize that letting others see my naked body was no big deal. Girls did, in the showers. I think that my problem was that I was afraid that my body wasn’t pretty and that I’d look like a freak to a boy. And also I was so scared of being touched.

“But you cured that too! You were so gentle and understanding, like you could read my mind. And funny! Like it was just a game! And then you took me and wrapped me in your love and acceptance and told me how pretty I was and the kissing and stroking and feeling everyone’s skin and boobies and cocks and butts and pussies all rubbing together—it just overwhelmed me and I couldn’t think of myself as an exposed, naked, and alone person any more. I suddenly felt part of something bigger and I realized that it was the Program buddies idea, we were like a single thing now and I felt so close and connected to everyone that my heart just melted. And you opened up something inside me that I didn’t realize was in there. I didn’t know that my fright over my body being exposed was from a poor body image. When Mr Kevin Coris, the boy hero...” I groaned to myself, “ ... and Miss Wonder-girl Denise said that I was beautiful and should be proud of my body, my awful shyness and modesty just kind of melted away. I felt ... it was like ... I don’t know ... somehow I felt like I was a foot taller and nothing could scare me anymore.

“Then when we went into the hall, I was in such a sensual fog that I wasn’t even aware that people were seeing my naked body and that was actually the time that I dreaded worst of all, the first time appearing naked in the school hall. And you made it into a beautiful experience! I felt proud that people could see me and see how aroused I was and that I wasn’t scared and couldn’t be intimidated.”

She twisted herself around and embraced me again, kissing me deeply, and then went on.

“Thank you again, for getting me past that.” Then she giggled. “I was so turned on by then that I could barely walk. My knees were weak and my pussy was just gushing. When I got to my first class, the teacher asked if I needed relief and I almost screamed ‘yes!’”

Jeremy was sitting on Janice’s other side and he had been stroking her arm and back while she was speaking—and I had also noticed that she had taken his cock gently in her hand, giving its head a few rubs with her thumb every so often as she spoke.

Jeremy picked up the story. “Yeah, when the teacher asked about relief, she burst out ‘yes’ and ran straight for the chair in the front. That was so funny. The teacher asked me too and I said ‘yes’ also. Then she asked us if we wanted to do it solo or have help and Janice looked at me with her puppy eyes and whispered to me, ‘Please, Jeremy? I’ll do you after, please?’

“So I agreed and pulled her up from the chair and gave her a big Program greeting, then sat her down, spread her legs, got down between them, and began rubbing her pussy. This was my first time ever touching a girl like that. Her scent wafted up to me and my boner got like an iron bar, so I had to taste where that wonderful smell was coming from. I bent in and licked her slit and she squealed and jerked in her chair. Man, that was wicked awesome! Making a chick do that!”

Janice leaned over to him, kissed him, and then went on. “Oh, he was wonderful! It was my first time too, and after that first lick, Jeremy just went to town on my pussy. I have no idea where he learned but he hit every spot and I was going wild. He licked me up and down, all over down there and finally found my clit and sucked it, wiggled it with his tongue, and when he nipped it with his teeth, I must have screamed and blanked out because there was a roaring in my ears and my body went completely rigid. I’ve never ever cum that hard and my pussy was twitching for the whole period after that. Anyway, it was Jeremy’s turn then so I pulled him up and took his cock—I love the way it looks and feels in my hand—see, I still can’t keep my hands off it—took it in my hand, but then he put some spit on his hand and made it wet so I started to stroke it.”

“Yeah, that felt awesome. No one had ever stroked me before and I had been so worked up from the time we undressed, I was on a hair trigger and getting close. You know what she did then? She popped her mouth right over my cock and ran it right down her throat and began sucking it and working its base with her hands, back and forth as she ran it in and out of her mouth. I yelled at her that I was cumming and she started whipping her tongue around on my cockhead. I totally lost it and just came in buckets. It felt like my whole body was pouring out of my cock. And she just swallowed it all down, too. I never heard of that! She was freakin’ awesome!”

“Yeah, it occurred to me that if Jeremy could lick me down there, I could lick him, too. But I wasn’t ready for the sensation of having his cock in my mouth. Damn, it was incredible! My pussy actually spasmed when I sucked it in! It was hard and soft at the same time, and so, so hot. And the way the skin moved a little as I sucked it, and the way his balls felt as I held them. The way his cock comes out of his body and how hard that part felt. And the best part was when I felt a little shiver behind his balls—then suddenly they just kinda shrank up a little and his cock got even harder—maybe even grew a bit and the bottom of his shaft swelled up—and wham! his cock started pulsing, gish, gish, gish, and he was cumming in my mouth! The feeling of that pulsing and having his cum flying into my mouth set me off again and I had another little cum. OH! I need you again!”

She suddenly pushed away from me and I slid back while she got onto her knees on the seat facing Jeremy, bending over his lap as he sat, and slurped his cock into her mouth and started sucking him off. Her beautiful ass was staring me in the face and her engorged pussy lips were flowing open invitingly like flower petals. I glanced at Denise and she was urgently pointing to me and to Janice and mouthing, “Do it! do it!”

I leaned in and stuck my tongue into her pussy and Janice moaned, wiggled her ass, and spread her legs wider. I began to give her pussy a major tongue-lashing while reaching up and pinching and twisting her right nipple, then I found her clit with my tongue and she squealed around Jeremy’s cock as I diddled her clit with my tongue. Jeremy was groaning now and moaning to get ready for his cum, so I took both hands and spread Janet’s lips apart, exposing her hot little channel—she had a little bit of a hymen remaining with some torn sections, torn by stretching, I guessed—and plunged my tongue into her puffy hole. I was able to hold her lips apart, fuck her pussy with my tongue, and rub around her clit as Jeremy shot his cum into her mouth while she came in a gasping, shuddering orgasm.

“Aaaaahhhhhh,” they both moaned in stereo as Denise grinned and gave me the finger-circle “ok” sign.

Janice rocked herself up and locked Jeremy in an embrace; it looked like they were searching for each other’s tonsils with their tongues by the way their mouths were working together.

Then they parted, with each cooing endearments to each other as they slowly stroked each other’s bodies. It looked so incredibly sensual.

Adam and Kimberly had been seated opposite each other during the beginning of Janice’s tale, but in the middle of her telling it, Adam got up and came around to my side and sat next to her, holding her close and kissing her cheek.

Adam said, “If you thought Janice’s story was hot, you gotta hear what happened to us in our first class.”

“Yeah,” Kimberly said, “Adam had been kissing me and stroking my ass and boobies the whole time we walked from the office to our classroom. I had his cock in my hand; I love to hold it, and I was so friggin’ hot from the groping we had done in Fletcher’s office.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.