Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 34: Called for the Program, Redux

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Called for the Program, Redux - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

I woke up in the morning disoriented and confused—something felt way off kilter and I just couldn’t get my bearings. Slowly last night swam into my consciousness. I was in Denise’s bed. After our wild sex of the evening, we had awakened in the wee hours and made love again, a slow, leisurely, gentle love-fuck that ended with the two of us having huge cums and then falling back to sleep. We got up and sleepwalked through our morning routines and made our way to school, with me driving slowly; fortunately I don’t have to drive on any heavily-trafficked streets to get there.

Finally, I got to home room and was collecting myself when the announcements came on but wasn’t paying any attention when suddenly I heard Denise’s and my name called, asking that we come to the office! What the hell was it now?

Ohmygod! This was the identical dream I had Sunday morning, sans the hot sex!

Denise looked at me in total shock.

“What ... what ... oh, I’m scared! This is when they call the Program people!” She was clutching my arm in panic.

“Darling, I was daydreaming. Did they call anyone else?”

“No ... just us.”

The teacher rapped for our attention. “Hadn’t the two of you better go now?”

We went. On the way a million thoughts flew in and out of my head and none stayed long enough to tell me what the hell that particular thought was about. I was clenching my jaw as I entered Fletcher’s office, half expecting to see Abover at the desk.

Fletcher sat there, and at the other side of the room stood Mr Merotta. Denise jerked to a halt and I stiffened.

“Denise and Kevin, please take a seat and relax, please. You’re not in any trouble. This may sound like I’ve gone crazy, but I called you to get your advice...”

Merotta broke in, “I still say you can’t do that...”

“Quiet!” Fletcher said, not loudly, but with force. “This is my school; you are observing, but you will not do or say anything that interferes with the way I run it.”

Denise looked at me, amazed, and I winked back at her. Good for Fletcher.

“Mr Merotta had some serious problems with how you interpreted the Program rules last week. Apparently the Program people had their lawyers look at the rules and had to agree that the way you followed them was not only correct, your reading of them followed precisely their intent as compared with the federal law. In other words, son, it seems that they found no way to have those rules rewritten so that they could be interpreted in any other way. How a participant follows them may range from an absolute adherence to their literal sense or to permit the most open interpretation that allows the participant to experience anything he or she wants sensually or sexually, but the choice is the participant’s, not the school’s or the federal Program official’s.

“Since this school has adopted our rules interpretations and established procedures based on them, Mr Merotta wanted to watch how we began a new Program week and see how the students become acclimated to the Program from their beginning.”

Yeah, I thought, he just wants to see some teenagers get naked.

“This is where the two of you come in, and I only thought of this over the weekend, otherwise I would have called you. Kevin, you’ve shown yourself to be resourceful and mature, and except for the few problems of last week caused by students which I understand happen at virtually every school, the first week went fairly well with student acceptance having a total reversal from its rejection of last term. I know that much of that is your doing. Some of my teachers report that they’ve heard many students talking about the Program in positive terms, in fact.

“Denise, by agreeing to participate despite your medical condition and your clearly valid exemption, you showed a level of bravery and trust unusual in a teenager. You could have opted out and we wouldn’t have penalized you... STOP, Mr Merotta ... despite the threats from the feds. So I thought of this role in our implementation of the Program, if you would consider it. Peer Counselors. In addition to our Guardian corps, a Counselor would provide moral support and advice to the new group and help them to adjust where needed. The two of you have shown extraordinary levels of empathy and support for your Program peers, even for other students, that make me feel that you two would be perfect role models. And your judgment, both of yours, is so sound that you would have the full trust and support of the entire school staff.”

Denise had blushed the prettiest shade of pink I have ever seen.

“So there it is. I’ve never had the privilege of meeting two teens, hell, people as courageous, selfless, and thoughtful as the two of you, the way you both came forward ... yes, Denise, I know what you did in Psych and Kevin in other situations ... came forward in a pinch when you could have stayed in the shadows. So please, your school and I would be honored if you’d accept.”

I looked at Denise. She whispered in my ear, “This is so freakin’ weird, but I’d do it if you do...”

“Dr Fletcher, this is a signal honor and I don’t know if we could meet your expectations...”

“Hell, Kevin, I myself don’t even know what my expectations are. This is something we’ll both be learning. But I know that the two of you have good instincts to do not only the right thing, but do it in a way that your peers respect. Kevin, I’ve heard you referred to as a ‘super-hero’ and many other complimentary things, and Denise, you don’t know this but you have a peer following who think you are the bravest girl they could imagine. Someone even said you’re like Wonder Woman.”

Now Denise was holding her face in her hands. “No. Not me,” she whispered.

“Well, no super-powers, but a strong and forceful personality, my dear.”

“Sir, Denise said she’d do it if I would, so I agree.”

“Wonderful!” he exclaimed as he came around the desk to clasp our hands. “I’m looking forward to see how our partnership develops.”

I noticed Merotta looking very unhappy; he had seated himself the last time Fletcher shut him up. I had recognized his tactic of remaining standing to try to assert superiority over the seated group and his seating himself showed that he realized the tactic had failed.

Fletcher was continuing. “I delayed calling the week’s Program students because I hoped that we could begin your work with this new group. As usual, most or all will be anxious or frightened and I hope that your being here will help their acceptance. Just use your instincts and let’s see if this will be a home run and not a strike-out. I’d even accept a single...” he mused to himself.

“Sylvia, call the Program group, please,” he said to the squawk box, which squawked back in response.

I really gotta ask him how he knows what it said, I reminded myself.

Soon a bunch of unhappy kids came trundling in. A few looked at Denise and me in surprise and I recognized two from some of our classes. Must be the juniors.

One of the older-looking kids said, “It’s you!”

Another, “You did it last week. Why...”

Fletcher cleared his throat. Hmmm. I gotta learn that trick. Adults in authority use it very effectively.

“Students, I won’t insult you by telling you why you’re here, but Miss Roberts and Mr Coris aren’t in your Program group this week. We’re doing something completely new and never tried anywhere before. They will serve you as your peer Counselors. You know that you’ll have assigned Guardians whom you’ll meet soon, and you saw last week how the Guardians will protect you from abusers. We want you to think of the Counselors as people you can go to for advice and help for any difficulties you may have while in the Program. You know that both of them had valid medical reasons to completely avoid participating in the Program; in fact it was Mr Coris who provided the legal proofs that the two of them were entitled to be exempted, yet both of them courageously went ahead and participated even with their medical limitations.

“So they have shown their support both for the principles of the Program and their empathy for the others in their group. If they could do it, and they voluntarily chose to do it despite their exemptions, then probably most everyone else in the school can as well. Are there any questions?”

A girl raised her hand. “What do they do for us?”

“Help you get over any problems that you feel the Program is causing. They can’t change a rule, but they can show you how to be comfortable within the requirements of that rule, for example.”

Another girl spoke, with a British accent. “Um, my parents sent a letter that I can’t participate. I don’t know why I was called.”

“There aren’t exceptions except for documented medical reasons.”

“I’m from the U.K. and my father is here for a year’s sabbatical at the uni. He told me that as a foreign national, I’m not subject to the U.S. laws like the Program laws.”

I raised my hand. “Sir, she’s likely correct. There are also exemptions for diplomatic status and international treaty requirements; foreign governments take a dim view of their nationals receiving treatment which they may find objectionable.”

Merotta spoke up, “Only for diplomatic personnel.”

“Foreign citizens in a host country have certain rights that they bring with them to their host country,” I commented. “My mother was a State Department diplomat and I saw how those rights worked first-hand. For example, they can’t be forced to pay income taxes on their non U.S. income the way U.S. citizens can. Same thing with personal rights, I’m sure. What’s your name. Miss?”

“Gillian Stewart, sir.”

“Gillian, I’m not old enough to be a sir, if you please.” A few nervous giggles. “If you had the choice, would you participate if it were voluntary?”

“I don’t know ... I heard that last year it was horrid, blokes had to do dreadful things. But last week it was, well, calm? But I’m not allowed to do it because Mum told me that she didn’t want me doing it.”

“Sir?” I asked Fletcher, “this may be a real problem. I don’t want to stick my neck out, but the school might get in hot water and could possibly precipitate a diplomatic incident, if you were to force anything here. I suggest you get legal advice, preferably from the State Department, on this. Even if she and her parents agree. I’ve seen some pretty nasty tiffs start when governments have to correct a problem created by a local jurisdiction and you don’t want to be in the middle.”

“Good advice, son. Students, that’s an example of what I intend the Counselors to do.”

They were all looking at me in awe now. Oh shit, don’t need any more adulation. Merotta was staring daggers at me. Yes! Screw him!

“Miss Stewart, I’ll do some checking. If you are eligible to participate, which I doubt since you’ll only be here for this year anyway, I’ll contact your parents. If you want to participate voluntarily and your parents agree, we can make arrangements. But for this week now, you’re excused. You are a sophomore, correct? Thank you. See the secretary for a pass. Thank you.”

She turned and left and Fletcher intercomed Mrs Maples to have a backup sophomore girl called and one soon appeared looking confused. She began crying when she was told why she was there. Denise took her aside and I heard her explaining everything she had missed. Fletcher was still answering questions, all basic ones, while Denise was talking.

“But I’m scared,” she wailed when Denise finished.

One of the other girls went over to the two of them. She was the freshman, a tiny girl, shorter than five feet tall, and she held the other girl as the three talked together. I heard the freshman girl tell the sophomore what Denise had done to overcome her fears and participate in the Program and the sophomore’s eyes grew wide.

“Ooooh. You’re that Denise? Oh wow. You were so brave, I wish I could be that brave.”

Meanwhile, Fletcher called for the group to strip and the room became dead quiet. One of the older boys and two older girls slowly began disrobing, then two other boys followed reluctantly. The fourth boy was staring as if in a trance. He looked like a freshman, so, so, young and vulnerable. I went over to him and spoke.

“Hey man, you ok? It ain’t as bad as it looks, and my mates last week had a ball, literally balled, get it?”

He looked at me doubtfully.

I went on. “You know, I didn’t think I could do it either when I first heard. I have this medical problem, as you heard. But when I saw my mates naked in the lunchroom the first day, I only wanted to join them and get naked with them to give them support. It’s a bonding thing. Let’s get your partner.”

I signaled to Denise to tell the little girl to come over and Denise brought her over, towing the sophomore along.

Denise said, “This is Kimberly Sommer (the freshman) and Janice Braynton (the sophomore).”

The boy said, “I’m Adam Winters, a freshie.”

“Kimberly, why don’t you help Adam out of his clothes and he’ll help you. Take turns. It’s fun,” Denise said.

They hesitated and looked away from each other. Little Kimberly looked at me with sad, doe eyes. I had a thought. An inspiration.

“Let’s try this. I’ll take off my shirt. Then the two of you take off yours, ok?”

Denise shot me a look of uncertainty and I winked at her.

“Let’s do it. Go.” I slipped my shirt off. They stripped their shirts off.

Denise shook her head like she was shaking off water like a dog does; a quick shiver, and she whispered in Janice’s ear.

Janice squeaked, “Really? You will? Oh my! Yeah...” and trailed off as Denise took her shirt off followed, very slowly, by Janice.

Denise took off her shirt too? Denise took off her shirt too! She did. I was flabbergasted.

She looked at me. “Close your mouth, you’re catching flies. What’s good for the gander, you know...” and winked at me! WOW!

I turned back to my two charges. “Now the bottoms,” and slid mine off, followed by the others and Denise leading Janice, whose eyes were still dripping tears.

Denise whispered to her, “Doing fine, Janice.”

“Um, gotta clothing malfunction now, guys. I think I forgot an underwear item when I dressed this morning,” and cupped my imaginary breasts and jiggled them. That broke a little ice and got some really good laughs—nervous ones, but hey, they were laughs.

Denise came to the rescue, “But I didn’t. Bras off now, guys, ok?” and she slipped hers off as she spoke. Wow. This is surreal. We’re not in the Program but we’re in the Program anyway? It’s a dream! Gotta be that dream and I’m still in it...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.