Kevin and Denise Naked in School
Chapter 28: Crazies and Foursomes

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Crazies and Foursomes - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

We got to class two minutes before the bell, sat down, and I pulled out my Program booklet and a copy of the Program officials’ signed agreement.

Soon Mr Wilbur came in—with Abover following, arm sling and all. Oh joy. Wilbur shot a glare at Denise and me and said something to Abover, who walked to the door and stationed himself there. Ok, looks like some kind of setup. Keep any of the students from leaving, I guessed. I turned on the recorder again and pulled out my little video camera, giving it to Denise.

“They’re setting something up. Whatever happens, stay in your seat and video what happens. This has a wide-angle lens.”

“Ok.”

The bell rang and Mr Wilbur spoke. “I told you yesterday that the two of you needed to be naked for this lesson. Now strip.”

Let’s see if my guess is correct. “Sir, I request that a Guardian fetch Dr Fletcher for this discussion. Ann, could you please go get him?”

She got up and went to the door but Abover moved in front to block it. Ahah. I nodded to Denise to start videoing.

“Mr Wilbur, why are you trapping us in the room? Do you realize that keeping us here is a form of kidnapping or another kind of illegal restraint?”

There was a loud outburst from the class.

Wilbur shouted, “Quiet! This is not kidnapping! I intend to maintain order and Mr Abover is assisting.”

“Exactly what kind of order, sir? I see no unruly behavior.”

“Your failure to follow orders is unruly behavior.”

“I follow proper orders, not illegal ones. If you give me a proper order, I will follow it.”

“I asked you to strip.”

“And the basis of that order?”

“My authority as your teacher.”

“Your authority stems not from your position but from the rules that govern how a teacher is required to conduct his class, sir. This isn’t the military where a superior may issue a random order based on his whim. I decline removing my clothes, for any reason, because you have no authority to require that.”

“I thought that’s what you’d say, and I intend to teach you that you don’t run this school. You have most of the teachers afraid of you; well, I’m not. I’ve heard of what you can do in a fight. I have a judo black belt and can take you one-handed. Then I will strip you myself; I won’t be gentle and if you get hurt, it will be your doing.”

“Anyone in the class with a mobile, please ring 911 and tell them that a teacher is endangering his students and there could be injuries,” I called to the class.

“NO! If anyone calls, I’ll fail them.”

“Don’t believe him,” I called. “As of this minute, he’s lost his job. Call now.”

Kids had their mobiles out and I could hear them talking. This guy had gone berserk.

Then I called to Abover, “Mr Abover, you might as well leave. If you’re here when the police arrive, you’ll be an accessory, you know.”

He looked uncertain, glancing back and forth between Wilbur and me.

Wilbur growled at him, “You’d better not leave, you know,” and then he started toward me.

I jumped up from my desk and called to the class, “Keep out of the way, everyone! Stay near a wall.”

There were shrieks and shouts from all around as the kids moved away from me. I called to Denise to get safe and keep shooting if she could.

Wilbur was advancing on me in a very competent manner. I saw few openings and decided I’d let time work for me now, so I kept moving away from Wilbur, always keeping a desk between us. I was trying to work my way over to the fire alarm box; pulling the alarm would cause a great diversion. Suddenly Wilbur tried a charge to the side of the desk I was behind but I noticed from his hips that he was going to shift direction, so as he came forward, I vaulted over the other side of the desk to the spot where he had been. Looked like that confused him, good. I maybe could have taken him down at that point, but there was about a 25 percent possibility that he could have anticipated my move; not good odds.

So we did more circling as I kept getting closer to the alarm. Where were the cops? There was supposed to be one on duty at the school. Then I noticed that some of the kids had opened a window and were letting themselves out of the room. There was only a short, maybe four foot, drop to the ground outside. More and more kids were now getting out and Wilbur didn’t notice; he was concentrating on me, not the other students. Finally I was close to the alarm box so I jumped for it and pulled the lever. Meanwhile Wilbur jumped for me and caught my arm as I twisted away and I got him to let go with a karate chop to the forearm before he could get a good grip on me. But my chop was a glancing one and did little damage.

But the horns were sounding now and there was turmoil in the halls; suddenly the door opened and a teacher stuck his head in.

“Evacuation alarm! You need...” and then he saw what was happening and pulled back.

I called, “Berserk teacher! Need the cops!” as I dodged another attempt at grabbing me.

Now I had had enough. I pulled back away from Wilbur by several desks, picked one up, and hurled it at him. It was heavy and cumbersome and he dodged it easily. I picked up another and made like I was going to throw it and got him off balance; now he was watching for my throw instead of trying to get to me.

Just then three cops came through the door with their weapons ready.

“Drop! On the floor now!” one shouted. “Everyone! Down on the floor!”

I dropped immediately and I noticed that Wilbur took that as a chance to try to reach me and rushed at me. I heard a buzzing pop sound and Wilbur screeched and went down. I looked up and saw that one of the cops had a bulky, ugly looking handgun and realized that I was looking at a police taser and Wilbur had been the target.

A few more cops came into the room and began checking out the few kids who had remained. Denise was among them, and bless her, she appeared to be still videoing from her spot on the floor. One cop came over to me.

“Kid, was he after you?”

“Yes, sir. He said he was going to physically punish me, that he had a black belt and would take me down. All the students were witnesses and I think there’s a video and a sound recording of it too.”

“Really. Where’s the video?”

I called for Denise and she answered.

“With her. Can she come over here?”

The cop waved her over.

“Denise, do you think you got what happened on the camera?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. This thing is really simple.”

During the next hour and a half, there were lots of things to get sorted. First, it was quickly established that the alarm wasn’t a threat and all the classes returned to the building. That took ten minutes. The kids from the biology class drifted back to the classroom mainly because their belongings were still here, and the cops got their statements. Abover had disappeared in the confusion when the cops arrived, so I mentioned his role in the event. Denise and I wound up (again) in Fletcher’s office with two cops; they wanted to view the video and hear the tape.

The video was a bit grainy and very shaky in places, but very clearly showed mostly everything right from Wilbur’s threats to the cops’ entry. Fletcher produced a thumb drive and I saved the video and audio files to it. The whole thing had lasted maybe about four minutes—seemed like hours to me. The audio was muffled in places but was still mostly understandable. Denise and I also gave our statements and then the cops left, leaving us alone again with Fletcher. He was sitting there with his head in his hands.

“What have I done to deserve this? Ok now, I know what happened when Wilbur started to threaten you. Tell me what happened before that.”

“He told Denise and me to strip. I followed your advice and asked a Guardian—Ann something—to fetch you so I wouldn’t get into an argument about the rules with him, just as I promised, sir. Abover wouldn’t let Ann out of the room and Wilbur said that no one would leave the room; then he came after me. I think that part’s somewhat audible but kind of muffled because of where I had the recorder. Why do you think he went crazy that way? I didn’t want to try to tackle him because people like that can really be dangerous to fight and he looked like he knew his stuff. I know my limits and won’t take stupid risks.”

“I shouldn’t tell you this but I don’t really care now. We’ve had some prior reports of problems with Mr Wilbur. Last year, when we started the Program, we had an incident reported but there was only one witness; her description was disturbing because it appeared to be psychotic behavior, and we heard of another incident, an unprovoked bar fight, earlier in the year. The district investigated; they couldn’t gather compelling evidence but tried to dismiss him anyway; however, the union was able to block the dismissal. Now we’ve got him; he’s gone for real. Ok, guys, I guess that’s today’s little drama. You can get back to classes again, not that seems to matter here anymore.”

Perfect timing; just in time to get to lunch. The bell was going to ring in two minutes, so we hustled to beat the rush. Hell, I realized, I still need to read those damned emails!

Today we didn’t bother with the lunch line. Denise and I had brought our own fruits and drinks, so we went to our table right away, stopping at the Guardians’ table to talk about the incident in our biology class. Ann was there and she told me that she was disappointed that I hadn’t put on a fighting show for the class. I joked that it was tough luck for her; meanwhile Denise had gone to our table, so I joined her.

Denise and I were sitting at our table when about four minutes later, Barbara and Jane rushed in, breathless. They put their bags down on the seats and Jane took Barbara’s hand.

“Thanks for that, out there,” Jane said.

“No problem.”

Denise asked, “What?”

Jane answered, “I was moving slowly in the line going into the lunchroom and the Guardian was in front of me, when I felt a hand on my butt and suddenly someone was trying to stick a finger into my pussy from behind. I couldn’t move forward so I tried to grab the arm, when I heard a sharp slap and a guy go ‘Ouch!’ I turned around and a boy was hurrying away, rubbing his face, and Barbara was standing there with a grin.”

“Yeah, I whacked him a really good one. Bet he has a hand mark on his fat face,” Barbara grinned.

“Good for you!” Denise exclaimed. “Anyone know who it was?”

“The Guardian ran to follow him, blowing her whistle. I think my hand print will be pretty good evidence.” She left for the food line.

Gradually our table filled up and we talked about teachers going crazy. We all decided this was a result of the Program and then Andrew piped up with one of his crazy comments.

“There’s gotta be a mandatory Program law passed for the teachers,” he declaimed. “So they all can experience ‘Teaching Naked in School’!”

There was a brief pause while the implications of that idea sunk in, and then there was a chorus of “Eeeewwwwws” from everyone.


After we had eaten, it was almost time for the free Request period to begin. I was seated next to Denise and Barbara was next to her. Jane, who had been sitting opposite Barbara, stood up and walked around the table to stand behind Barbara. She pulled her up out of her seat.

“Now I want to thank you properly for before, Barbara,” Jane said, as she embraced her and kissed her on the lips gently.

But Barbara put her own arms around Jane’s head and pulled her face closer, crushing their lips together passionately. The two stood there with their tits mashed together, kissing, stroking each other, and moaning. Then Barbara pulled back a bit.

“Oh, god, Jane. I’ve wanted to do that ever since I first saw you,” she whispered, and resumed the kiss.

Suddenly a girl standing behind me said, “Reasonable Request. I request that the black-haired girl kiss the other girl’s pussy.”

A Guardian standing nearby said, “Only if they agree. If they don’t, it’s not Reasonable.”

Barbara looked at Jane and pulled her a little closer. “Would you mind, Jane? I’d love that.”

Jane blushed. “Um, I don’t know...”

“Oh, please? Pretty please?” Barbara kissed Jane again.

“Oh, ok, but I never did this before...”

“Just do to me what feels good to you. I’ll tell you a few things I like,” she said as she slid her ass onto the table.

This time I didn’t have the best vantage point to watch them, but Denise did and she was staring at them open-mouthed and—oh my god—Denise had put her hand in her crotch and was moving it around! Wow! Their kissing must have got her motor running, I supposed. Cool. Then I watched as Barbara lay back and spread her thighs.

“First wet your finger, Jane. Use my juices if you want,” Barbara suggested.

Jane gently dipped her finger into Barbara’s pussy, wiggled it a bit, and when she withdrew it, I could see that it looked wet—dripping wet.

“Now use your finger to gently rub around my clit. Not on the clit, around it.”

Jane shifted herself a bit and with her opposite hand, she rested her thumb and index finger on either side of Barbara’s slit and gently opened her outer lips, slowly pulling their folds back and revealing the interior of Barbara’s pussy. Then she brought her wet finger up to the exposed clit hood and I could see how horny Barbara was; her clit was all puffed up and the whole area was engorged.

“Uuuunnnhhhh. Rub around it. Not hard! Ahhhhhh ... oh, honey, kiss it now ... tongue...”

Now Jane got to work. Keeping Barbara’s clit exposed, she ran her tongue between her inner and outer lips and used her tongue to flick the sides of her clit. Then she moved over to where Barbara’s thigh met her pussy and kissed along that area. Next she moved back to her pussy, lapping her tongue up and down inside between Barbara’s inner lips. Then she ran her tongue lightly up and down her outer lips. And all this time she alternated those attentions with a visit to Barbara’s clit, giving it a flick at its top and running her tongue in a circle around its base. Barbara was moaning now and shuddering in pleasure.

Suddenly, Nelson climbed onto the table, bent over Barbara’s right tit, sucked it into his mouth, and used his right hand to tweak and pull her left nipple; at the same time Jimmy ducked down between Jane’s legs and began eating her snatch, rubbing her breasts, and pulling on her nipples.

When this assault on her own pussy began, Jane began lapping and flicking her tongue in Barbara’s snatch in earnest and then it seemed like she must have bit Barbara’s clit with her teeth, because Barbara unleashed a howl and clamped her thighs so hard around Jane’s head that Jane’s face turned red.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhh! Ohmygod! Yaaaaaaahhhh!” Barbara shouted as her body was wracked with an extended orgasm, since Jane was still nibbling her clit. “Sssstop! No more! Aaaahhhh...”

Jane stood upright, red-faced and panting, and looked down at Jimmy; then she grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up.

“Get up! I need you now!” she hissed at him. “Fuck me. NOW!”

She leaned back against the table and slid up onto it, lying back with her ass hanging off the edge. Jimmy moved between her legs and put his long, skinny cock at her engorged opening; I could see that her vulval lips were flushed and drooling. She wrapped her legs around behind Jimmy’s ass and pulled as he thrust forward.

“Eeeeeehhhhhhhhyyyyyyaaaa!” Jane screamed as Jimmy drove all the way into her pussy with one swift thrust and his balls whacked her ass.

“Aaaaaahhhhh,” came from two throats as Jimmy rocked his hips back and slid his cock partly out of her hole and I saw that it was coated with blood! Jane had been a virgin, and Jimmy had just taken her cherry! Now the two began pounding at each other in earnest and Jimmy’s hips were almost a blur as he hammered into her channel and Jane wiggled her hips up and down, trying to force his thrusts deeper. I could see Jimmy’s balls bounce against her ass on every thrust and swing out as he withdrew. The wet slap-slap-slapping sound as their sexes met was so hot.

Suddenly Jane stiffened, sat halfway up, and screamed; then she fell back, but I could see the muscles in her belly spasming as she came, while Jimmy shouted and clenched his ass cheeks as he unleashed his load inside her.

While all of that was going on, Barbara had pushed Nelson off her breasts and onto his back on the top of the table; then she straddled his hips, grabbed his cock, positioned her pussy over it, and impaled herself on it, sinking down until their groins met.

“Uuuuuhhhhnnnnn,” she groaned. “Oooohhh, that hurt!”

She lifted up a little to adjust her position and I saw a little stream of blood seep out of where Nelson’s cock joined her body. Another deflowering! I guess the stories are really true. Few girls make it through their Program week with their virginities intact.

Barbara then began to fuck herself on Nelson’s cock and he pushed his hips up to meet her each time she dropped her body. I could easily see where they were joined, and a pink froth was soon oozing out of where the two kids were joined.

Just as Jimmy’s and Jane’s orgasms hit, Nelson rolled Barbara over and got on top of her and began pumping into her like he wanted to drive her though the table; the two were rutting like wild animals, grunting and gasping as Nelson hammered into her.

While all of that was happening, Denise was fingering her crotch, so I slid closer and, replacing her fingers with mine, and took over the stroking. She leaned her head back and we kissed; then I hooked my fingers under the hem of her suit bottom. She gasped but then sighed, “It’s ok.” I dipped my finger into the fluids that had pooled between her pussy lips, found her little clit nub, and gently swirled my finger around its base. In about a minute, she jerked with a little cum.

“Aaaaaahhhh ... So nice, darling...” and turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. We shared a passionate kiss.

The sex scene had begun to break up and I looked to see where Andrew and Sarah were. Andrew had a very self-satisfied expression and Sarah was sporting some wet facial decorations, so I figured that they had also been busy. The kids around us were humming in muted conversations; many were red-faced, and I could see some guys self-consciously adjusting their pants or shorts. Hmmmm. Bet their next stop would be the rest room. Another hot day in the lunchroom.

No one seemed to be interested in Requests anymore and we had about five minutes to kill before the bell, so we sat at a table near the door and I pulled out Bob’s email. Interesting ... it was about Abover’s background investigation. There was nothing available through official channels, but Bob had unconventional contacts and one of them provided the key. Using a contact he knew in Abover’s gym, Bob’s investigator had been able to have the contact slip Abover a thumb drive with some boxing videos that when played, infected Abover’s computer with a trojan that allowed his email messages to be viewed. The email messages themselves had been encrypted but their destinations were now known. The investigator was then able to send a phishing message to some of those contacts and got lucky. The bait was taken and he was able to access one of their systems. And from that, the investigator learned that some of them, possibly Abover too, were part of an Eastern European child-trafficking sex ring.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.