Kevin and Denise Naked in School
Chapter 24: The Battle is Joined

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Battle is Joined - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Wednesday morning seemed to arrive very quickly. It seemed like I had just fallen asleep and suddenly I was awake, and awake with morning wood. That usually doesn’t happen. But this hardon wasn’t painful—just uncomfortable. When I get erections during the night, their pain tends to wake me, so maybe this treatment is calming things down. One could only hope...

I disconnected myself from the gadget and got the data file shipped off to the docs. As I was dressing, I heard the kitchen phone ring. It’s still quite early—who would be calling Aunt Helene now? It wasn’t for her; when she answered she called me to the phone. It was Bob Charlesworth.

“Kevin, we’ve made some quick arrangements for your protection this morning. We learned that the Program enforcement people are indeed visiting your school sometime this morning. If you feel that they are a threat in any way to you or Denise, here’s what you need to do.”

He gave me a phone number to save in my mobile and told me that if the enforcers threatened us in any way, to call that number and say “red assist.”

That was all. Cool. Just like spy stuff, I thought.

After a quick breakfast—nervous stomach, I guess; I wasn’t looking forward to a confrontation today—I left to get Denise. She looked lots better this morning than she did yesterday morning and I commented on it.

“Got a pretty good sleep last night,” she responded, “thanks to your helping me with my exercises. After you left I practiced the breathing and meditation stuff and then went to sleep.”

“Well, sorry to break your good mood, but Bob called me just before and told me the feds are coming today.”

“Oh shit.”

“Yeah, well, we knew that was gonna happen. But he’s done something to try to arrange protection for us. You need to put this number in your mobile and when the time comes, I’ll tell you if you need to call it.” I gave her the number.

“Oh, ok, another of your mysteries, right?” she said with a smirk.

“So far I don’t think anything will happen—you know how much of an optimist I am.”

We parked, undressed, and headed for the main doors. This was Wednesday, the first full-touching day, and there already was a big crowd. Andrew and Sarah must have just arrived because they were just beginning to undress each other, and as we got near, the other two couples appeared.

Sarah looked at Denise. “Hey, sweetie, I forgot to ask you yesterday—where are your clothes, I mean, your outer clothes. Is that how you’re coming to school now?”

Denise giggled (still love that sound), “No, I leave them in the car.”

“Andrew!” she called. “You hear that? You’re supposed to be the brains. Why didn’t you think of that? We could leave our clothes in our cars and not need to do the strip-tease.”

“Yeah, that’s right, but this is so much fun ... ooohhh ahhhhh,” his voice faded as Sarah had knelt and slipped his cock into her mouth. “Aaaahhh. You do that so good...”

The others were undressing and Barbara was actually allowing another boy to take her bra off. And the groping—right, Requests—had started in earnest. One guy came over to Denise and asked her if he could touch her crotch. She got a panic-stricken look so I moved between them and told the guy to wait a second.

Then I turned to her and whispered, “We didn’t think ahead. Could you handle that?”

She looked at me wide-eyed, like a deer in a spotlight. “I ... I ... don’t know...”

“Let me try doing it first, you trust me, right?”

“Uh, yeah, I do ... uh, ok, maybe...”

I gently rested my left hand on her hip, took her right hand in mine, and lowered both our hands together to her pubic mound. Using my hand, I gently circled hers around her pubic mound, watching her face. She had closed her eyes and her face was crinkled in concentration.

I whispered, “How’s this?” as I gently substituted my hand for hers and lightly stroked the top of her slit through her suit’s fabric. She flinched and moved her hips away from my fingers. I took her hand again and, clasping it around my wrist, let her guide my fingers as they glided over her slit, up and down, and pressing into the furrow.

She moaned and grimaced. “Careful, careful. No lower. This is bearable but not any lower.”

“Keep your eyes closed, ok?” I said and grabbed the guy’s hand and brought it to where mine was, and then moved her hand to hold his wrist.

“Denise, hold the hand here and use it to stroke yourself where you want.”

She used her hand to move the boy’s hand around, slowly stroking it over her slit, while she breathed carefully. I realized that she was using her breathing exercise to control her anxiety, yes, that’s real good. Then I whispered in her ear to open her eyes and held my hands in front of her face. She opened her eyes.

“Look, honey, no hands,” I joked.

“OH!” she exclaimed, realizing that it was the boy’s on her pubis, not mine. “OH!” she said as she jerked away.

“That’s all,” I said to the guy, “fun’s over for now.”

He went away shaking his head.

Denise was looking at me accusingly. “YOU...”

“Was it bad?” I interrupted.

“Um, no. But...”

“Would you have allowed that on your own?”

“Um, no. But...”

“So think of your therapy—what was it? Viva something? Stretching your limits?”

“Um, well, ugh. You’re right, I guess. Oh, it’s ‘in vivo’ like meaning ‘in life,’ you know? Like maybe my new life to come? But still, that was mean, doing that.”

“So did it work? Did my touch, which you trusted, feel any different from his touch?”

“Um, no ... But...”

“So you think you can try to deal with that kind of touching if you can keep control of the toucher’s hand?”

“Maybe...”

“Remember last night you said ‘baby steps’? Well, you’ve just taken the first one.”

“I guess...”

We were so wrapped up in our discussion that we didn’t notice that Nelson was just finishing eating out Barbara to another shrieking orgasm, but we certainly heard it. That would explain why everyone was totally ignoring Denise (and me). The warning bell sounded and all the troops stampeded for the doors. The naked kids dropped their clothes, which had been scattered on the ground, into their boxes and followed the retreating kids through the doors.

We arrived in home room and sat at our desks. The room was humming with comments about the sophomores’ erotic performance, especially about how noisy Barbara had been. She’d never live down her rep after that scene.

There were some routine announcements about tryouts for the athletic teams and a casting call for the fall play; reminders about not littering and signing up for a talent show—typical high school announcement topics, but no call to the office for Denise and me. Home room period passed with little more of interest and I was able to organize the homework that I would need to turn in later.

The hall period-change time only involved one Request for Denise; a girl wanted to stroke her ass. She wanted to do it under Denise’s bottoms, but Denise didn’t allow that, and we safely arrived at Civics. Today the class had changed focus and we weren’t needed to lead the discussion, so the two of us thankfully could remain in our seats and participate along with the rest of the class.

During class change after Civics, I got a Request. A girl wanted to stroke my cock. Ugh. My turn. Denise got a diabolical look in her eyes.

“Now, Kevin, close your eyes.” I did.

She copied the moves I had made with her outside the school and moved my hand over my cock, which was encased under all the padding of the cycling tights. Then she moved the girl’s hand over my cock and used that hand to rub me. Then without warning, the girl tried to close her fingers around the shaft. The feeling was like getting hit in the crotch. I grunted, doubled over, and sank to the floor.

“What? What did I do?” the girl said in confusion.

Denise was looking at me in alarm. “Oh, Kevin, I’m so sorry,” she choked.

I looked up. “Ugh. I’m ok, it’s really sensitive and grabbing it hurts a lot, is all.”

The girl shook her head. “Wow, that’s intense. So you really need those padded shorts.”

“Yep. No joke.”

She walked away and I hauled myself up. Then it was off to Biology.

We had just arrived in the classroom when the bell rang. Mr Wilbur looked at the two of us.

“Ok, now, I’m not going to ask you if you need relief because there’s no time for that. I had told you that I wanted you naked at the beginning of the class; you’re not, so you both will strip this instant!”

“Sir,” I began, “I told you...”

At that moment the announcement speaker came to life. “Attention. Will Denise Roberts and Kevin Coris please report to the main office. Miss Roberts and Mr Coris. Thank you.”

Wilbur looked up at the speaker and then us. “Damn!” he muttered. “All right, all right, you need to go, so just go. We’ll try this again tomorrow. Naked!”

We picked up our backpacks and walked out of the room. Denise looked very pale.

“I think this is the showdown, Denise. Please do exactly what I say, ok? I don’t want you where you can get hurt. When we go into the office, I’ll find out if it’s the enforcers. If it is, go into that prep room we used on Friday—remember? and block the door. It opens inward and I think I saw some stuff there that you can use to block the door so it can’t be opened. Only come out if I tell you it’s safe.” Then I thought of the code word Bob had told me. “If it’s safe, I’ll ask you if you want to go to the gym, ok? If I tell you anything else, it’s not safe. And remember the phone number I asked you to store on your mobile. If you’re in trouble, call it and say ‘red assist.’”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.