Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 22: Tuesday. The Battle is Defined

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Tuesday. The Battle is Defined - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

I felt better when I woke, but then remembered what challenges the day will hold. First, Tuesday was to be the first touching-allowed day, but limited to contact above the waist. Actually this was a sexist limitation because a girl’s breasts are far more a sexual organ than is the male chest. But the idea was to be able to ease the naked students into experiencing contact slowly, so some sort of starting point needed to be established.

When I hopped out of bed, a sharp tug at my cock reminded me that I was still harnessed to that therapy device and had to get unhooked. Doing that kept my attention for the next few minutes while I got disconnected and got the data file sent off by email.

Then my thoughts returned to school and of our biology class, and how Program participants had been treated in Biology both at this school last year and also in other schools. And today was health class, another unknown for Program students being used for demonstrations. And, oh yeah, how would the Program officials react to how Denise and I were participating? Would they show up, and what, if anything, would they be able to do about it?

Now I didn’t feel so great, after all.

I made sure I had my voice recorder and camera in my backpack and packed a change of other clothes and an extra pair of cycling tights. After a light breakfast with Aunt Helene, who was very reassuring when I voiced my worries to her, I left to pick up Denise.

She still looked at little haggard from her multiple therapy sessions yesterday.

“Ahhhh,” she sighed as she got into the car, “I had a rough night. Bad dreams.”

“Maybe it’s your subconscious, trying to flush out all those poisonous memories.”

“Yeah, well, I sure feel flushed this morning. Like down the toilet.”

“Sorry. Wish I could make you think happy thoughts. I felt good this morning until I began to think about what the day’ll bring. Oh yeah, you ready to undress at the morning’s grand unveiling?”

“Yep. Got a modest suit on again under these clothes. God, I feel so torn between being glad I don’t have to get naked and feeling bad because I’m not going to!”

“I have exactly the same feelings. Say, I thought of this yesterday. We don’t have to take our clothes off at the school’s door; let’s do it and leave them in the car. Then we can just waltz into the school and skip all the stripping stuff at the door.”

“Oh, that’s smart! I like it. But shouldn’t we be with the others to give them our support? If we ignore them, aren’t we letting them down?”

“Denise, you’re totally right. I’m such an ass. You can see how my lack of social contact while growing up has made me very self-centered.”

“Hey, now I get to turn the tables; now it’s my chance to reassure you. The way you’ve come riding to the rescue of everyone last week shows that you’re not at all self-centered ... well, maybe a little. You take on this ‘little ol’ shy me’ attitude a lot of the time, but suddenly you erupt into this self-protection-be-damned mode and all hell breaks out. Just like a super-hero shedding his secret identity and ripping into the villains. You’re absolutely sure you’re not a super-hero?” she giggled.

“Yeah. Maybe I’m like the Hulk. He did as much damage as he did good, right? That’s me. Lash out first and then try to pick up the pieces.”

We had arrived and parked at the school. Denise began to remove her top; then she slipped off her shorts. I got out of the car and took off my clothes and then locked the clothes in the trunk. Then we walked toward the knot of kids near the main door. When we got close, we saw that Jane Wollens and Jimmy Standish were there already and fearfully looking at the kids surrounding them chanting, “Strip, strip.” I pushed my way through the kids. Then Andrew Raden and Sarah Parr arrived from the other direction.

I called out, “Hey, everyone. Give ‘em a break. Think of how they feel—how’d you like it if that were you? It will be, maybe even next week, ok? Cool it now!”

Andrew spoke to Jane, “Sweetie, are you ok?” She was shaking and supporting herself on Jimmy’s arm.

“I’m scared! I can’t do this!” she moaned.

“How about if you help Jimmy undress? Then he can do you. Just think about that and don’t watch anyone else. Bet you’ve never undressed a boy before, right? We’ll protect you, right, Kevin?”

She gave him a weak smile. “Oh ... ok, I guess.”

Then the last of our group, Barbara Mendes and Nelson Ryder, slid through the crowd and joined us.

Barbara looked at Denise and me. “Well, looks like two of us are ready. Look, Nelson, Jane’s undressing Jimmy. Why don’t we do that too?”

So all the girls wound up undressing their partners and then they switched around. That was so sexy, watching them undressing each other. And the guys’ cocks were all at full attention. Sarah looked at Andrew’s hard cock and then grabbed it and began stroking it.

He groaned, “Keep doing that and it’ll go off, you know.”

“That’s just want I want, lover.” Lover? Hmmm. Were they intimate, I wondered. “I love doing this.” she said.

She squatted then and engulfed his cock with her mouth. It was maybe seven inches but she managed to fit almost all of it as she worked it in and out. I’d never seen anything like that and the sight was incredible; my own hardening cock was sending very painful messages, so I looked away from them, only to see Barbara and Nelson locked in a hot embrace with each stroking each other and not observing the “above the waist” rule at all.

My attention was diverted when Andrew bellowed, “Uuuhhg, I’m cumming!”

Sarah pulled back just as he unleashed a huge bolt of cum, some into her mouth, but the rest splashing on her lips and nose. This was followed by several more shots which hit her chin and tits. She looked up at him and smiled and then took his cock into her mouth again and cleaned it off. I suddenly noticed that the crowd around them was quietly watching them in fascination and when Andrew fired his first shot, a cheer erupted from them. Then some of the horde surrounding us began to move in for the kill.

“Reasonable Request!” was called out, and the girls stood stoically still while they had their tits pawed. The Guardian students had materialized during the stripping show and moved in to monitor the touching. This was working out really well, I thought, but then Denise let out a squeal.

“Oh! Stop!” she cried.

I wheeled around and saw a Guardian holding onto a guy’s arm.

“What? You ok, Denise?” I asked, holding her shoulders.

“Yeah, I guess. That guy tried to push up my top,” she said with a shiver.

The Guardian, his face twisted in an angry expression, was talking to him, but I stepped toward them and grabbed the guy’s upper arm.

“Listen, buddy, I didn’t hear you ask permission. You’re lucky Zach here got to you before I did. If you do that again, you know it’s gonna be treated like a sexual assault, right? It also might result in a broken bone or two, not that I’m making threats, you understand?”

He quickly bobbed his head up and down rapidly. Damn. I’ve just got to control my temper.

“C’mon, Denise.” I led her closer to the naked group. They all were in the middle of a bunch of reaching, pawing hands. Suddenly a loud voice rang out. It was one of the Guardians, a tall senior. I think he was the one from the football team.

“Ok everyone! That’s it for now. They have to get to home room so we’re calling a pause to the fun.”

Apparently Barbara had jerked off Nelson too; his cock was limp now and I noticed some cum dripping down her belly. Jimmy and Jane were walking, hand in hand, up the steps. I watched her ass jiggle. Wow, what a sight. I’ve heard the term “bubble butt” and now know exactly what that means. Delicious. Oh god; down, boy. I can see this week will be a real strain in many more ways than one.

Once again, Denise and I were ignored in the main. After all, why should we attract any attention when there were six other kids who were completely naked? They could see people in swimsuits and briefs just by visiting the beach. Denise did get some Requests to touch her tits and she allowed those but insisted on holding the toucher’s hand, keeping it away from places outside her comfort zone. Of course there were objections, but they weren’t very strong, so we mostly ignored them.

Our home room period passed uneventfully and then we were off to Civics. Miss Wilson, after confirming that neither of us desired relief, did indeed have us continue from where the class stopped yesterday, so we congratulated ourselves on our decision to be prepared for that. It was another very interesting class and again we were surprised on how fast the time passed. Denise had another incident during class change, when a girl—a girl this time asked for permission to touch her breasts, but then tried to lift Denise’s top. This time I stopped her from doing it, gently but firmly, and told her that skin-touch there was off limits. She tried to give us a hard time about that, threatening a Program violation, so we told her to go ahead and make the complaint, and she stalked away. While that was going on, enough time had passed to allow us to get to the Biology classroom.

Yeah, not looking forward to Biology, especially when we saw that Mr Wilbur was in the room. When he noticed us coming in, he got a broad smile that fell when he looked at our garments.

“You need to be naked for this class, you two. I have demonstrations planned that are in the Program curriculum, so go take off those things before class begins.”

Then the final bell rang.

I gave him a hard look. “Mr Wilbur, the Program rules allow us to wear safety equipment, and our safety equipment may be worn during our entire Program week.”

“There’s no such thing as safety equipment for a Program demonstration in...” His voice trailed off because the announcement speaker had come to life.

“Attention please. Will Denise Roberts and Kevin Coris please report to the office. Miss Roberts and Mr Coris. Thank you.”

Wilbur turned to us. “Well, you escape for now, because even if you come back later, there won’t be time for the demo that I’ve planned. Go, now, and tomorrow be prepared. I want you naked when you come into my class.”

On the way out, Denise looked at me with concern. “Can he really do that?”

“No. Don’t worry. We do need to listen to what he proposes, though, and tailor how we respond to that. I wonder if this is about the complaints about refusing those Reasonable Requests.”

It turned out it wasn’t. When we were ushered into the conference room, we saw Mr Merotta and Mrs Joury sitting there along with Dr Fletcher, Mr Overland, and Abover.

Dr Fletcher opened, “Sorry for having to pull you out of class yet again, Miss Roberts and Mr Coris. The people from the Program office are here to investigate what they are calling a serious violation. Mr Merotta?”

“Yes, thanks. Students, I have a very clear recollection of your agreeing to fully participate in the Program this week, yet I see that you remain clothed. First, this is totally unacceptable and will stop at once; you will strip and rejoin your classes, and repeat the Program fully next week; is that clear?”

“Mr Merotta,” I said, “what you said is certainly clear, and your recollection of what we agreed to last week is accurate. But our current state of undress fully complies with the agreement and memo of understanding that you, as well as others present here, knowingly signed, and therefore no Program violation exists.”

“Nonsense! I have a copy of that right here.” He pulled the sheet out of the folder. “I quote from that agreement. You said that you, quote, ‘are willing to permit ourselves to be drafted into the Program for our week and we agree to follow every rule in the booklet and also take advantage of all the participant protections the rules state to which participants are entitled,’ unquote. I’m unaware of any rule in the Program booklet that allows participants to wear clothes.”

“Sir, I agree. Clothes aren’t mentioned, but safety equipment is, and the Program rules allow us to choose and wear the safety equipment that is best suited for the risk exposure to which we will encounter.”

“Safety? Risk? What are you talking about? You are to be naked, that’s all. What kind of safety or risk does that entail?”

“Well, sir, apart from the obvious risks and safety problems posed by horny, oversexed male teens to vulnerable naked females, there are the safety and risk problems posed by injuries that will result from the failure to use the safety equipment best suited to prevent those injuries.”

I went on to repeat the reasoning I had used in Fletcher’s office yesterday morning in defense of our wearing our brief garments. I quoted the line in our agreement which read, “If it’s written in there, that’s how we’ll follow it.” I asked Merotta to show me where I had violated any of the rules that I used to support our wearing the clothes we had chosen. After a while, it became clear that the issue was over the disability definition and the conflict between the ADA and the Program regulations. Merotta flatly stated that the ADA laws had no authority over the laws that established the Program.

Mr Overland spoke up then and pointed out that the ADA was not mentioned in the Program’s enabling legislation (he had done his homework); neither was the Program mentioned in the ADA. Therefore the Program could not remove any of the protections that the ADA gave to students, and he was compelled to advise the school that the administration must comply with all provisions of the ADA, even if it affected how some parts of the Program operated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.