Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 19: Sunday is Not a Day of Rest

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Sunday is Not a Day of Rest - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

I was dreaming, I thought, I must be dreaming. This has to be a dream. I’m in a large, fog-filled room and girls, tall girls, short girls, fat girls, thin girls, cute girls, ugly girls, are circling around me, moving in and out of the fog, getting really close and when I turn to look at them, drift away. When I try to move toward a girl, she smiles, giggles, glides away, and disappears into the mists. Now I’m beginning to feel ghostly hands tugging at my groin; I look down and see that I’m naked and as the girls move around me, they reach out and take hold of my cock and start pulling on it.

Suddenly I’m fully awake and in pain! I’ve got a huge erection and my cock is stuck, the leg of my tights is keeping it in a very painful position. I’m sweating and clammy, and a bit dizzy from the pain, as I pull the tights away, releasing my turgid member and the pain slowly faded.

Huh. What was that dream about, anyway? I won’t need to be naked in school, so it’s probably not that worry that’s bothering my subconscious. Maybe I’m worried that the sight of naked girls will cause me problems, but the girls in my dream weren’t naked—or were they? The images of the dream were drifting away and as I lay there, I realized that couldn’t recall anything specific anymore.

Oh, well, now I’m wide awake and feel all sticky. Let’s see—god, it’s 6:19 am! I’m not going back to sleep, but now I’m kinda keyed up. Oh yeah—I’ll go for a run! I really need the exercise and maybe it’ll clear my head a bit. I’ll do a shower when I get back. I remembered seeing a park about a mile away, and Aunt Helene said it had nice trails that she used to walk on before her hips gave out. I’ll check that out.

I left the house and jogged to the park and yes, the trails were great. It was very scenic and quiet and I spent about an hour running. On the way home, I passed a group of cyclists heading toward the park and noticed their tights. Oh, wow, that’s it! Cycling tights. They’ll be perfect for wearing next week in school, with the crotch padding. I decided to find a sports store and pick up a few pair.

That dream was still bothering me and it continued to bother me all day.

After I got home and showered and breakfasted, I did some schoolwork; then when the stores opened I headed out to run some errands. After I got home I noticed that John had sent me the details on the new doctors’ section of the site and instructions for secure access to post submissions. I used that material to put together a set of instructions for Dr Worthington. Then about midday I got a frantic call from Denise.

“Kevin, can you help me? My mom fainted a little while ago. She’s awake now but can’t drive and I’m insisting that she go to the emergency room, but she can’t reach any of her friends to drive. Could you, please?”

I rushed right over. Denise’s mom was a pleasant lady in her early 40s, I think. Her name was Kasey Roberts. She looked a little pale but she said she felt fine now. Denise was still insisting that she get checked out, so I drove them to the hospital. We waited in the ER for a few hours and just chatted. I learned that Mrs Roberts worked in the office of a large furniture manufacturer in the area. Finally she got taken and Denise went with her. About an hour later Denise came out.

“Kevin, they think that it’s possible that Mom had a TIA, like a little stroke, and want to do tests and keep her overnight. I’m scared! Mom’s agreed to stay, but that means I’d have to stay home alone and I don’t want to be in that house all by myself. I’m afraid I’ll be reminded about the assault. Do you have any room for me to stay with you? I’m not imposing, am I? I could try some of the girls I know but I’m not that friendly with any of them.”

“Sure, we have room. You can use my bedroom and we’ve got a spare bed in the den I could use, no problem at all.”

“I don’t want to kick you out of your room, Kevin; I can sleep in the den.”

“Look, let’s just go and work that out later, ok? We’ll go to your house and you can make an overnight bag; just pack stuff for tomorrow, too.”

She agreed and we picked up her stuff. When we got home, she called the hospital, got her mom’s room, and spoke to her. Mrs Roberts was doing ok and Denise told her that she was staying with me.

For dinner, I had planned to take Aunt Helene out, so we made it a threesome and enjoyed a nice dinner together. After dinner, Denise got a call from Sarah Parr. Sarah had seen a submission on the “first person” section of the site and thought Denise would be interested in it. We went to the site and looked through the stories and found it. It was from a girl in a small high school that had been running the Program for a year. She was a sophomore. Her story was brief but disturbing.

My name is Sandra and I was a sophomore when I got picked in November of last year. I was supposed to be exempt but they made participating mandatory. My exemption was because I’m very allergic to the birth-control anti-STD shot. I can’t take the shot at all, and my mother and grandmother both had breast cancer so my doctor won’t let me take the pill either. In my school there’s a gang of boys that have a motto that no girl is allowed to finish her Program week as a virgin and the school’s pretty lax in controlling unwanted sexual contact. The local sheriff’s son is in that gang and the sheriff’s department ignores claims of attempted or actual rape in the high school because of the Program.

I didn’t know how I could protect myself from being assaulted. I tried to stay with large groups of girls, but then on the Thursday of my Program week, a few boys caught me in the boys’ locker room after I showered and they restrained the guy who was trying to watch out for me. They pushed me onto the floor and were rubbing me all over, trying to stick their fingers into my pussy and trying to get me to suck their cocks. I was screaming that I was a virgin and had no protection.

It helped a little bit that I’m pretty strong and was doing a good job fighting them off; I even bit two of them, but then a guy tried to get on top of me to fuck me. I kept kicking him; he got his cock right at my vagina’s opening when I bit his shoulder. He jerked back but he must have shot some of his cum right into my vagina. I actually kept my virginity because no cock went into my pussy, but I became pregnant anyway!

Fortunately I was able to end the pregnancy and my family has been involved for the last year in a lawsuit against the school district. At least I had some good witnesses; two of the coaches came in right at the end of the assault and saw all the bites and scratches I had done to the boys so they knew that I was being forced. I hope they’ll get that dumb exemption rule changed!

I looked at Denise in concern. “Why the heck would Sarah have thought that you’d be interested in a rape scene? That story bothered me; it must have really scared you!”

“She and I were talking about having to shower in the boys’ room and we weren’t sure just how risky it could be. I told her that I’d never trust a bunch of naked boys being around me ever and she told me that it would be safe in school. I didn’t agree. I guess she sent that to me to say that I was right.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.