Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of hands caressing my body, kisses on my neck, cock, and balls ... to find that the Bottoms were all around me and the bed that I was on. I wasn’t alone on that bed, either. To my right, Megan snuggled up to me, spooning with me, her ass pressed against my cock. To my left, Annie had her arms around my waist. Both were still asleep, oddly enough.

“Good morning, Master,” Sally told me with a breathless kiss to my cheek.

“Good morning, my love,” I told her in response, shifting to kiss her lips and thus accidentally waking both ladies on the bed with me.

“Oh, hi, there, Master!” Annie spoke behind me.

“Hello, you!” Megan, “I love the feeling of that cock up against my ass, Master!”

“What happened last night? I lost track of things,” I admitted a bit there.

“I guess that you must have been in and out of it toward the end. That’s what happens when you swallow a few sleeping pills. Turns out that you were drugged, Master. We’re still not sure who did it, but judging from the group at hand, whoever it was ... they’re one of us. Someone in the Tribe. We’re just not sure who or why. We’ll find out, though. Don’t you worry about that. In the end, though, it turned out great for us. We had you every which way but loose, with apologies to Clint Eastwood and Sondra Locke. You were on fire, Master,” Shannon told me to my shock.

“It was me,” a voice behind me spoke, “I red-eyed it once I traced the call, snuck in during the orgy, and you didn’t know that I was there, you were having such fun. I wanted in on the good times, and I wasn’t alone. Well, I can’t lose my husband. Sorry, but I just can’t. Sally, we can share him. I promise.”

“Ginger?” I turned to face my wife.

“Ginger Katherine Bosley-Horowitz. I settled on that name at last. So ... how about it? Share and share alike? Leslie wants to make this a proper poly situation. Her idea. Why bother with a divorce after all? Why not just stay legally married to me, let her wed me while you wed ... Sally, was it? By the way, pleasure to meet you, Sally Bottom. Seems that we’ll be sister-wives,” Ginger told her with a kiss.

“Leslie Verrazano, by the way. My pleasure. Guess I should have stipulated something. With women, I’m a Top ... even with most guys, I’m a Top. But with you, sir ... I’ll gladly bottom. Mind taking us in? I want to move in with you guys. So does Ginger. We’re not going back to Jersey. Come on ... we’ll do whatever you want! Men, women, any combination of the same,” Leslie told me with a kiss of my own, “By the way, we had you last night ... all we needed was just enough time in the middle of the orgy, and there it was. Your yummy cock in my ass at last!”

“Yeah, that was, by far, sir, the best sex in the history of our marriage. Bar none!” Ginger told me, making Sally grin as she watched the exchange.

“Okay, but just remember I’ll hold you to your word about the polygamy thing. I still plan to marry Sally and Shannon, after all,” I informed her.

“Of course you will ... Shannon, too, eh? Sweet! Three wives, if not more, counting everyone. And we’ll have Ginger as a wife in common. I love it!” Leslie promised us with kisses to each of us.

“Hope that you know that I won’t interfere in your wedding to George, either. Not even slightly. Remember, legally, I’m married to Adam Horowitz. No one knows that George is Adam. There’s no reason that you can’t get a license with the name George Jacobson on it. I won’t tell a soul. As far as they know, I’m married to Leslie, anyway. As far as anyone here knows, that is. I think that I’ll change it eventually to Ginger Verazzano. And, yes, I plan to commit bigamy, too. You’ll have as much blackmail on me as I have on you. More, in fact, since strictly speaking, I raped you. Well, I did,” Ginger confessed, “But you and I both know that you’d have fucked me, anyway. And Leslie. Oh, and did I mention that I was fertile last night. Care to guess who the Daddy is? Well, actually, none of us know. You weren’t the only man to fuck me during that whole thing. It was an orgy, after all.”

“Very well, then, but you must from now on do things my way, Ginger. That goes for you, too, Leslie, since you helped her, didn’t you?” I confronted them, even as I slid my cock in and out of both Annie and Megan in turns in front of them.

“Hey ... Master, we’ve already committed ourselves. We’re past any escape. As you said, we raped you. Together. We drugged you. It wasn’t sleeping pills, either. We’re guilty, dear. Sorry, we just couldn’t let it go. Couldn’t give up on the prospect of reconciling with my man. You might have fucked me and her, but you’d be suspicious. This way, you had your guard down. And your pants. You were in no position to do anything to stop me or her.

“Anyway, we’re not stupid or simple. We know what you are. What you’re about. Whatever discipline or punishment that you think that we need ... we’ll do it. We’ll submit to it. For as long as it takes, Master. We just want to join the Tribe,” Ginger reassured me with yet more kisses, while the Bottoms all kept kissing the rest of my flesh.

“Yeah, it was wrong ... but yes, I helped her. I’m guilty, but ... please take me in and punish me as you see fit. I know that you have a lot more women ... what’s two more?” Leslie told me with yet another kiss.

“Well, I’d say that they know how to sell themselves,” Megan laughed, right as I came inside her ... and Annie licked my cum out of her twat ... and then her juices off my cock.

“Sweetheart, you have no idea, but you soon will. You’re all kinds of yummy, aren’t you, princess?” Leslie told Megan with a kiss that left her drenched, “And you, oh, my!” she added with more tongue for Annie.

“I think that it’s safe to say that this day is going to seriously rock, too ... and both ladies are sweet as honey, I assure you of that. Megan originally thought that she was gay, but she’s realized since that she likes both sexes. She just had some issues to work through ... still does, I suppose,” I explained.

“Now, that Jan girl really is gay, isn’t she?” Leslie asked me.

“That she is. Oh, and as for my issues, this Tribe is helping me with more than a few of them. There is just something about waking up in Master’s arms. Wow ... that’s all I got to say,” Megan answered.

“Jan’s one tasty lesbian, by the way. I love how she licked my butt last night ... and she even rimmed Leslie, though she wouldn’t go down on her dick, of course,” Ginger replied, “Her pussy and ass were delicious, too. So were Marsha’s. I think that no one noticed because people had come in toward the end out of curiosity. I don’t think that you realized it, but we apparently let in some others from the neighborhood. There’s probably five or six people that aren’t properly in your harem, and you must have fucked at least two or three of them. Your Tribe didn’t try to stop them ... no one was in the mood to tell people where to go, or am I wrong?”

“Yeah, we were in a hospitable mood ... and, yeah, we just thought that you were mysterious friends or guests of our neighbors or something. It was pretty wild last night ... I hope that this trend continues, by the way. At this rate, you could knock up half the cul-de-sac, Master,” Kelly explained while stroking my cock.

“On that note, I could use a shower. My whole body aches, albeit in a good way. I badly need to piss, too,” I commented, while Kelly followed me into the master bathroom.

We walked in on Carver and Moon together, just going town, with Carver fucking Moon from behind over the counter. Moon blew me a kiss and mouthed, “Sun’s back,” as she took Carver’s schlongue harder than before with each stroke.

I let the hot water jets hit Kelly and me while we listened with fascination to Moon’s moans and Carver’s groans during some steamy sex there. It wasn’t long before Kelly and I had each other soaped up, though I also let out my piss, which hit her swarthy legs. In answer, Kelly giggled instead of getting angry ... and she whizzed a bit down her own thighs as well. I soaped her up again, making me snicker in response.

“I kind of enjoyed that, Master. I love that you felt free to pee on me. I also enjoyed your piss as it oozed down my legs. That’s why I enjoyed peeing, too, the way that I did. Maybe some time we can fuck with the pee still on us ... like in the shower or something or whatever ... We’d clean up afterward, I’m sure. I just loved how hot it was ... literally burning its way down my thighs and calves. I’m kinky like that, I guess ... brings a whole new meaning to ‘golden showers, ‘ huh? Just so you know, if you wanted to piss on me to mark me as your territory some time ... I’d never object. No matter where we were, I wouldn’t protest,” Kelly swore to me, her adoration for me obvious, even as I slipped my cock inside her tight ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.