Bottoms Up
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

“So, about this planned run for the Georgia House ... you’re gonna need to raise some money, aren’t you? You presumably have some contacts and such for fund-raising, but we need to really build up your network, as it were, unless I’m mistaken. It’s one thing to be on the City Council of a town like Riley. It’s quite another to be in the state legislature and represent an entire district. I take it that you’re a fairly progressive person, too, and this is a red state, unless I’ve badly misread it. So that could be tough, not that you aren’t aware of that.

“However, I hope and trust that you have at least strong ties in the LGBT community, if nothing else. So, that’s an advantage, I think. Am I way off? I’ve never worked for but one campaign, and that guy ended up resigning as Governor due to a sex scandal with a male aide. Hell of a way to come out of the closet, not that I disapprove, other than appointing the guy for a job he wasn’t qualified to have,” I thought back to him ... yeah, there were some tell-tale signs that I should have picked up on, but I was a young CPA donating my little spare time (which Ginger resented) to help with the campaign audits ... I really didn’t see the guy much.

“To the extent that our district has a vocal and active LGBT community, yes, I have damned good ties, in fact! This ain’t New Jersey, mind you, so things are indeed a bit rougher for a more liberal politician like me. Much as I love Georgia, it can be a pain at times to deal with certain ... shall we say, attitudes? Of course, I’m not stupid. I avoid loser issues like guns, ones that will sink many liberals in such a conservative state. Besides, I own a gun myself, in fact, and I even make sure that the public knows it! Mind you, it’s not for hunting. It’s for self-defense. I get some death threats for being openly bisexual and supporting a woman’s right to choose, to say the least.

“Anyway, you’re right that we’ll need money. I’m thinking of a crowdfunding deal online, to raise money from citizens without having to turn as much to the lobbyists for donations. But, yeah, I imagine that the local LGBT community will pass the hat a bit, too. I’ll have to be careful about the porn for a while, of course. Even more female-oriented adult films sometimes get heat from feminists, not to mention fundamentalist types. Odd how the more radical feminist types have so much in common with the authoritarian leanings of the religious right, yes? Maybe if we wear masks, eh?” Marsha laughed as she added that bit, while Jan tickled her a little.

We had been chilling for a little and drinking by now, and then I heard a sound coming from the guest bathroom ... a grunting sound, followed by some whimpering, and then some slapping on bare buttocks ... I looked and noticed that Jonathan, Annie, and Carver were all out of the room.

“Yeah, my man went to grab some of that pretty boi ass, babe. Hope that’s okay. He just had to fuck Jonathan’s sweet booty. I think that Annie is there to supervise and reap whatever benefits she can from her son getting sodomized. I think that it turns her on to know that he likes it that much ... so much that it’s the only extramarital fun that he likes or desires, to take it up the butt from another man!” Candy teased me a little, making Marsha and I laugh as we finished our conversation ... and then Sally pushed me back onto the bed and mounted me again.

“Shannon’s next, I hope!” Sally shouted as she rode my cock with her fine pussy.

“Damn right, she’s next! She’s engaged to me, too!” I roared as Marsha kept describing her plans ... while Jan began licking her twat in front of us.

Shannon got an idea and then sat on my face, prompting me to begin actively rimming her as well as eating her cunt as it rode my mouth. Clearly, those girls were far from done with me, as demonstrated by the way that Sally and Shannon each reacted to me slipping fingers into each of their assholes. Judging by their increasing wetness, both Bottom babes knew exactly what they desired from me ... lots and lots of sex! Naturally, I reveled in eating Shannon’s bald pussy and fucking Sally’s, too ... Shannon was very sweet, downright delicious, in fact, while Sally as always was nice, warm, and wet for me, ready to take me deeper inside her gash. My fingers, meanwhile, did their usual best work on both ladies, fucking them more with each stroke.

“Hot damn ... I’m trying to talk politics here, and Jan is ... wow, oh, fuck, she’s licking the crack of my ass now, too ... oh, damn! That woman’s tongue is to die for ... Oh, fuck ... Oh, my God!” Marsha exclaimed as her butch lover rimmed her fine bottom.

“I love tossing her salad ... she has the yummiest ass ever!” Jan grinned impishly as she resumed her oral endeavor.

“I’ll take your word for that, Jan, but for my part, I’m quite pleased with what I’m eating at the moment ... not to mention what I’m fucking!” I noted as I continued swiping my tongue across Shannon’s slit and slamming into Sally from below.

This was, by now, the signal that the orgy was to resume, and sure enough, Lowell was balls deep inside Kelly again, ramming his cousin like nobody’s business, while Candy strapped on her dildo and thigh harness to peg Elroy, who had apparently been begging her to do so half the night already. From what I could tell, he didn’t regret his persistence, even if she was very rough on him during the buggery. Wallace was busy with Sophie, as it happened, while Rick began a threesome with Nadine and Erica ... Patty and Joey were fucking, too, though Joey remained in his Joanna guise, so it looked more like lesbian sex in most ways than straight. Then again, to be fair ... there were moments when Joanna really made a very pretty, sexy, and believable woman, in fact. Even David seemed to desire her, and he was rather straight!

Speaking of David, he was fucking Mary, and rather well, too, just as Mark plowed Ernesto and Evan pounded Martin ... while Morty was busy screwing Michelle ... and Belle, Miranda, and Megan were all engaged in an oral daisy chain ... Belle eating Miranda while she did the same to Megan. That was when Carver emerged from the guest bathroom, with Jonathan’s asshole leaking his jizz and Annie’s slit splattered with her own son’s.

“Holy smokes, man ... that was incredible ... fucking Jonathan right up the ass while he came inside his mother yet again ... wow, he is one sexy motherfucker ... literally. And Annie ... well, she’s a capital M-I-L-F for sure! Next chance I get, she’s gonna get it good!” Carver laughed a bit while slapping Annie playfully on her butt.

“Go for it, honey! I’m still fertile for at least the next day or so. You know what that means! If Master is okay with it, of course!” Annie said as she kissed me ... while I now began fucking Shannon and rimming Sally ... Annie got a good taste of Sally in the process, not that she seemed to mind.

“Oh, fuck, yes ... at least one of your babies should be black ... it would seriously piss your hubby off, wouldn’t it?” I grinned as Annie now joined me in eating Sally out ... evidently, she found the flavors that she sampled rather delicious.

“Almost as much as knowing that I fucked my own sons, made love to my own daughter, and that I’m now eating a blonde’s ass!” Annie snickered as we rimmed Sally in earnest ... as a team.

“You guys ... oh, fuck! Two tongues on my ass! Two motherfucking tongues ... oh, God! Don’t stop! Keep going, please!” my sweet Sally made it obvious that she was in her own personal Paradise just right then ... our tongues like a cloud making her float above the heavens.

Meanwhile, my equally wonderful Shannon got more than her share of pleasure, too, as she kept bouncing on my dick, going up and down as she straddled me. Then the dam broke and her wet, warm snatch leaked on my cock, forcing it to explode inside her twat. Almost instantly, Sally leaned over and sucked my dick clean, straight from her own sister’s slit, even as Shannon knelt to help with the oral clean-up job. Annie and I just kept rimming Sally, forcing a climax of her own soon after that from her delicious body...

“Here, let me taste myself on you,” Sally said as she climbed off me at last and began making out with both Annie and me ... and then with Shannon, who then swapped with Annie as well.

“So, that’s how your cum and mine taste together ... and Shannon’s,” Sally giggled as we made out again ... and I did the same with Annie and Shannon, too.

“Yummy ... you all taste great! Sally, remind me to set you up with Megan soon ... you two should really fuck, trust me! Both of you would be in Heaven,” Annie laughed as the various pairs and groups began cumming at last.

“Okay, honey ... time to go for a ride on the Watson Express!” Carver noted that the Viagra allowed him to stiffen again.

“We’re still on film, right?” Annie asked me.

“Yep, we are,” I grinned

“Can we start a new tape, then? I want to get fucked by every man present, if that’s okay. Every single guy ... well, except for Evan and Ernesto, of course, since they’re gay. I want them using only my pussy, too. Starting with Carver, but continuing with David, Jonathan, etc. I want to send the sex tape to Aaron ... let him see what he’s reaping now that he sowed hatred, bullying, and deceit. It should be fun to imagine the look on his face when he watches said tape, of course! So, is every man up to it ... you ladies ... feel free to fluff or whatever if you wish, of course ... especially you, Megan,” Annie begged us.

“I like it ... thank Gods for the Viagra, mind you. Plus, if you start with Carver, that buys the rest of us more time. Belle, let’s take this into the pool area and film it. I want to see Annie pull a train by the pool ... one final train for Train Tuesday! Then we hit the showers, and then bed ... we have a long, hot day tomorrow,” I noted, leading the way to the poolside, where Annie lay on a chaise longue, her legs spread in the air.

“No, no ... on your belly. Yes, doggy-style ... face the camera, there, good ... blow your husband a kiss as Carver lines up his big dick to fuck you from behind. Doggy-style allows a man to go deeper and makes it easier for you to knocked up. Plus, I doubt that Aaron has ever done that to you. Yes, Carver, pull her hair, too. I want Aaron to see another man do things to his wife that he never dared to ask for or try. Use every cliche, too ... belittle Aaron’s dick size, humiliate him, talk about how you want to fill her with your seed! A lot of that consists of crappy porn stereotypes, but that’s no reason not to use them to fuck with his mind, you know. Remember, he’s a racist, so let’s use his bigotry against him,” I said as I began to record the action.

“Works for me ... this ignorant jackass needs a good dose of the Black Mamba ... that’s what they used to call me in college ... at least two of my professors included, after I fucked them silly. Kluckers like him deserve a little racial justice,” Carver laughed and we all joined in ... even Annie as he plundered her pussy.

It wasn’t very long before Carver had bottomed out inside Annie, naturally, making her respond with a very real climax, of course. He took just a few strokes to go that deep, as long as he was, his hands aggressively yanking her hair and slapping her ass, while grunting and talking incessantly about how he was going to fuck her good and long until he knocked her up and keep breeding her “as long as I can, slut!”

“Yeah, make me your dirty little white slut wife whore! Take me and breed me! Think of the time I wasted on that limp dick jerk who left me ... maybe if he’s lucky, I’ll let him jerk his tiny prick off for me while we fuck like bunnies! That’s if I bother to take him back! I’ll never let him fuck me again ... ever!” Annie was only half-way acting ... I could tell that she meant the part about never sleeping with Aaron in the future.

Was it over the top? Of course it was! That was the whole point, mind you. I wanted to play at Aaron’s likely anxiety about the idea of his wife stepping out on him with black men. We were using his own prejudices against him. We deliberately fed his paranoia about being a possible cuckold or wimp. This reminded me of another fear that was probable, so I mouthed an instruction to Carver and Annie as they kept fucking on the chaise longue. It was apparent that they saw this, because they used it in their dialogue right away.

“I’m gonna breed you and he’s going to raise them all, isn’t he? Claim my spawn as his when anyone could see that they aren’t! I get to play, he gets to pay ... guess who’s luckier and happier that way ... maybe you should put him in a cock cage ... why should his useless juice be loose?” Carver laughed, as did Annie, as he continued to ream her.

“Maybe I should get a Queen of Spades tattoo, honey! Perhaps even train him to like black cock, too, like the sissy wimp that he is! That might be the only sex he gets from now on! His cock can drop off from neglect, for all I care ... it will never be set free again. I’ll bury him with that cock cage still on him,” Annie giggled.

“And he can eat my creampies, too, can’t he?” Carver kept playing it up.

“Oh, fuck ... yesssss!” Annie quite honestly got a real orgasm from not only being fucked so hard by Carver, but also from her revenge fantasy of turning Aaron into a chaste cuckold slave and bottom bitch for Carver and herself...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.