Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I was determined to take full advantage of the Viagra, of course, as well as the PreP, given to us by Nadine, as several others also agreed, though it took a little time to take full effect. In the meantime, I watched Nadine herself get slammed in all three holes, with Lowell, Mark, and Martin all using her to the max. She was soon airtight between the three Bottom men, her body reacting with delight as she was filmed being a slut in Rick’s presence for the first time. Meanwhile, Marsha was getting it good from Carver while Jan and Candy got it on, too.

“I think that it’s safe to say that we’ve got the makings of big, happy family here. Well, and community. Still want to be monogamous, Rick?” I asked Rick while we saw his wife taking on three guys at once.

“Not really sure, yet. I mean, I’m torn. I have, on the one hand, my religious beliefs and my usual feelings of jealousy about this whole thing. On the other hand, I have a desire to experiment sexually and to see Nadine get more pleasure sexually, too. It’s not an easy decision for me, growing up a Quaker. We’re taught to follow our consciences, sure, but there is a sort of bias on these things, one that is often accepted without question, remarkable enough for a sect historically given to progressive views and respect for individuality.

“Right now, though, I’m going to make the most of this mutual hall pass that at least temporarily has suspended our wedding vows. I’m going to test how I honestly feel about this in the long run, and I hope that I come down on the same side that Nadine does, of course,” Rick asserted, while finding that his cock began to stiffen already.

Just then, Lowell came in Nadine’s mouth, followed by Mark inside her ass, and then Martin within her pussy. She walked, or rather limped, over to Rick, cum oozing from every hole in her body, and opened her mouth to offer him a snowball, which he surprised himself by accepting it, even as Candy now descended upon his dick with her lips and tongue. Something about getting his cock sucked by a sexy, smart African-American woman had a definite effect on Rick, and he felt his hard-on grow thicker and longer. Nadine didn’t say a word, just kept French-kissing her husband, even as Marsha began sucking his balls and Jan started rimming Candy.

“Well, I don’t know about Rick, but Dick seems to have already made up his mind,” Nadine teased Rick, making him chuckle, even as Candy shifted positions to mount his prick while he sat.

“You really want this, don’t you?” Rick asked his wife.

“Yes ... for both of us, not just for me. I loved watching you get it on with another woman ... and I loved being watched by you with another woman ... or man... ,” Nadine confessed, blushing.

“Or men,” I pointed out.

“Men are delicious. I can’t wait to sample you, in fact,” she responded, planting herself on my lap to ride my dick, “See, honey ... it’s all good, clean fun. Sorry about the cheating ... it’s just that I love to be an adulteress. You deserve more than just what one woman can give you, anyway. Face it, I’m a tramp, but I’m your tramp and I always will be. See, even now, as George fucks me, I’m talking to you!”

“Oh, God, you win, Nadine! I give up fighting it! I want this! I want more of this ... both of us fucking around! It’s against how I was raised, but I don’t care anymore ... I don’t think that I can live with this family and turn this down ... or keep trying to stop you from straying ... I want to be part of this community ... and church ... and I want to stay married to you, and I want to be on the other end of the adultery for a change, so I’ll sign on for this open marriage deal ... oh, God, yes!” Rick groaned as Candy took him deeper inside her body.

“See, I knew that you were only resisting for the sake of religion and social convention! I knew that in your heart you weren’t truly monogamous ... well, honey, just you wait! I have more surprises for you! By the way, Jan, Marsha, and I have been talking, and would you rule out making our own little inner circle with the community ... the four of us? Obviously, only you and Jan would not be intimate with each other, but everyone else in it would. It would be a poly quad within the larger tribe, if you will. What do you think? We would still be involved with everyone here, but that would be extramarital or extracurricular, if you will. The four of us would be the main event within our little group. What do you think? For that matter, what does George think?” Nadine suggested now, sensing that Rick might be open to this idea at last.

“It’s more about Rick here than about me. I’m perfectly fine with a variety of interpersonal dynamics and couples, triads, quads, etc. within our wonderful family, with any overlaps or whatever else please all consenting adults involved. That’s the key, as long as it’s consensual. Hell, I’ll even welcome old-fashioned, monogamous couples to our church, as long as they don’t judge us and can co-exist with our way of life. If Rick is fine with it, so am I. He is the only one who hasn’t decided yet, so he has the veto power here,” I observed, reassuring them all that I wouldn’t force my lifestyle ... or my attentions ... on anyone.

“Then, it’s a deal. I’ll go for it, as long as none of us are cheated, of course,” Rick noted, just as Jan abruptly began huddling with Marsha.

“Um, guys ... please don’t take this personally, but ... well, things have changed for us, too. Look, we’ve tried to be polyamorous, and well, it works for me, but it doesn’t work for Jan. It just doesn’t. Rick can stomach it, as you noted, because his monogamy was nurture, not nature, at work. It was his upbringing at fault, if you will. I hope that you find the best arrangement for you guys, amid all of us, and I honestly want you to be happy, okay, but this is done. You ... me ... all of us. We can’t go on. Jan can’t handle sharing me, and that’s fine. I got the memories to go on, guys, and probably a good, healthy dose of voyeurism as well, for we still plan to live with you ... and, yes, as nudists.

“We don’t plan to shut ourselves off at all, but we’re done with polyamory. For her sake, and thus to save our marriage ... I love Jan and I don’t want to hurt her anymore. I refuse to do so. When I took vows, though not legally binding back then, I didn’t see them as any kind of restriction on such things, because we never said, ‘forsaking all others.’ That’s why I want to renew those vows, and this time, Jan, I will say those words, and I will mean it. I promise you that. Janice Marian Coleman, will you marry me all over again, and this time, we’ll tie the knot properly, with a marriage license and a minister?” Marsha went on one knee to Jan, much to everyone’s shock.

“Yes, I will marry you, Marsha June Watkins. I will be your wife and you will be mine. I will have no other partner in life and you will not have another besides me. Sorry, guys, I guess that we have to cut this short. It’s been fun, but I have to be true to myself and we both have to follow our hearts, at the risk of doubling down on the cliches, that is. I hope that we are still welcome in this community and church and family and all that jazz, but either way, I have to take my wife to bed and make sweet love to her. And, no, none of you can watch! Sorry, but this is a private moment between the two of us, that’s just how it is. Sorry to crush your dreams, Nadine and Rick, but we’ve discovered that we can’t go on like this,” Jan responded as she gave Marsha a kiss that truly would put anyone on notice.

“Ladies, it’s perfectly cool, okay? Certainly with me, as leader of the community, family, and church. You can live with us all as a truly monogamous couple and that’s fine with me. You can still take part in all of our other activities, everything from weddings to the non-orgy moments of parties to church services to even skinny dipping and whatever else! It’s not like our lives will be all sex all the time, just that this week is going to be sex-heavy, of course ... and there will be a butt-load of sex, I’m not denying that ... it’s just that there will be plenty of other activities and projects to share, in order to have a functioning community, right?” I declared as I came inside Nadine and Rick did so inside Candy ... and then Nadine and Rick embraced the happy couple, followed by the rest of us.

“Honey, just be you, okay? Remember when you told me that? Well, time to follow your own counsel, baby,” Nadine reminded Marsha, “Face it ... you want Jan most of all, and this matters more to you than anyone else. That’s perfectly fine. That’s you, okay? You don’t have to apologize for that. You’re just being Marsha. Jan has done things your way for a good while, but now you’re doing things her way. I respect that. You’ve both sacrificed for love.”

“Here, here!” Rick smiled at them, “It’s your turn to be the monogamists.”

“Also my turn to be selfish again ... I want to run for the legislature. Georgia House of Representatives. What do you say, Jan? Want to be a politician’s wife?” Marsha turned to Jan as they prepared to go to bed.

“I already am. I’ll just be a more powerful one’s,” Jan teased her as they retired to bed for obvious activities of their own ... from the sound of it, very romantic coupling, which was okay with me. Whatever made them happy was just fine in my book.

“Okay, now that was sweet. Even so, sorry, about the plans being proposed, agreed to, and then suddenly changed on you, honey, but, well, we had no control over that. Jan and Marsha needed to change their relationship in order for it to survive, and I think that while Marsha still would prefer an open relationship, it’s not worth losing Jan. Not to her, at any rate. It was Marsha’s turn to give ground, just as Jan had. That’s a true sign of love, I think, that both of them were willing to do such things for each other. Anyway, I would still like a poly situation for us, but I suppose that we’ll have to work on something new ... in the meantime, we have each other and everyone else, right?” Nadine winked at her husband.

“Well said,” Rick agreed, while I clapped him on the back.

“So, what next? Oh, yes ... Annie’s fertile, and I’ve got an idea. You throw twins, right? So, let’s see if Morton or the twins can help increase the chances of multiples ... How about it, Annie? You licked your own daughter’s ass. You really expect me to think that you don’t crave your sons and your brother-in-law, too? There’s nothing wrong with incest, trust me. Come on, honey ... get it on with each of them ... with David, Jonathan, and Morton. Let’s see if you can produce a little incest love child!” I instructed Annie, who blushed a little, but didn’t hesitate to bend over the bed and offer herself up as if on a silver platter.

“Whatever you want ... Master. You want me to fuck Morton and my sons? Can the boys go first, if that’s alright? I want to be caught on tape committing mother-son incest. Think of how glorious this will be! Come on, boys ... Mama’s horny as hell!” Annie propositioned the twins.

“Guys, do it! Tag team your mother, but there are conditions. Megan, you need to rim your mother, just as she did to you, while she gets fucked from behind by your brothers. I want to see you licking her ass!” I commanded that particular family to now fully engage in an incestuous orgy for their benefit as well as other things.

“Relax, Mom, it’s going to tickle a bit as I tongue your ass!” Megan warned her mother eagerly.

Meanwhile, I took full advantage of the fact that Sally was likely still fertile, too, and that I was hard again already, due to the Viagra, to bend Sally over and start fucking the holy hell out of her while watching Annie get pounded and rimmed by her own flesh and blood. I wanted to make sure that I knocked my Sally up first ... the idea of her and Shannon being bred by me both at the same time had more and more appeal ... sibling cousins would be the result, just as what would happen if Annie conceived by Morton. Then there was Kelly, of course. I couldn’t forget her. Luckily, while it would take a good bit to produce enough seed for Sally, I would keep going and ramming that wonderful, warm, wet snatch of hers until I did. Yeah, I had some distinct ideas about breeding...

Which reminded me ... of Sophie and Erica. Both of them were fertile as well, and I wanted to handpick the alternate father in both cases, too ... if it wasn’t going to be me, it would be...

“Sophie, bend over and offer your pussy to the Bottom guys ... all three of them, Lowell, Mark, and Martin, plus Joey. For Erica, I want Rick, Carver, Wallace, and Elroy. In each case, there’s a decent chance that I could be the father, but if not, I want to select the alternatives. Yes, this is all going to be about impregnation, these gang-bangs, and they’re all going to be filmed, of course. For my part, I still intend to knock up Sally, Kelly, and Shannon before anyone else can ... their next spawn can be someone else’s, but I want those three to bear my issue first, ahead of any other’s,” I grinned.

“Yeah, our kids will have the same Daddy, huzzah!” Kelly did a backflip in response, her naked, dusky body triggering more than a little arousal in most of us ... though I was already quite hard and busy fucking Sally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.