Bottoms Up
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

“What do you want to bet that if you hadn’t specifically told them not to do it, Mark and Martin would be presently engaged in some serious buggery, Mark’s dick so far up Martin’s butt that my brother would feel it in his chest? Those two ... I’ve done some sodomy a few times, of course, especially at your direction of late, but those two have the serious hots for each other! Even the thought of fucking Martin in the ass has Mark hard every time!” Lowell chuckled as we talked of Mark and Martin ... and their rather delightful bromance turned outright gay romance.

“I admit, it’s a turn-on, watching those two go at it, whether Martin’s sucking Mark or he’s taking it in the booty from him. It’s very rare, more even than you think, for Martin to Top and Mark to bottom. It’s nearly always the other way. Martin is very much a true Bottom, so, of course, he’s a bottom when it comes to anal sex. Trust me, he enjoys it ... a lot! He might fuck all of us ladies like a man, but when it comes to Mark, he’s eager and thrilled to be the pussy boi.

“Mark is very versatile, but with Martin, he’s definitely the Top. That’s what they like to do together. It’s their dynamic. Early on, they fell into it and discovered that it was what pleased and satisfied them. They’ve never been happier, aside from both of them submitting to you and enjoying us ladies,” Belle concurred with her brother, her hand also stroking his dick as she did so.

Sure enough, as we spoke of them, the two devils arrived. Well, that’s a figure of speech, of course, since I’m a Reform Jew and not all that devout to start with, mind you. Demons and devils are superstitions that I never inherited from the Faith, not even as baggage. They were certainly impish enough, however, as I was to learn ... they just needed a firm hand to keep them in line. In this particular case, the guys were slapping each other on the ass with towels as they showed up, much to our amusement, even if I did order them to stop.

“Alright, folks, it’s high time for another neat little clusterfuck ... on film, of course. You’ll do as I say, of course. When and how I say it. I’m the director and producer of this little production here. Okay, now ... let’s see. Oh, yes. Let’s take this into the master bedroom. Very good. Camcorder can be reset right there. On the tripod, that’s good. Alright, now ... Mary, get on the bed. Time for a repeat of the other night ... only this time, it’s guys instead of gals. A proper gang-bang this time.

“Alright now ... Lowell, underneath Mary. Yes, that’s good. Belle, suck his balls to get him nice and hard for his fiancee. Now, Mary, that’s right, mount his dick like you did that one time, only proper cowgirl this time around. Belle, don’t stop sucking his balls. Keep it up, honey. Yes, that’s right, roll them around in your mouth. Keep up the pressure and the urge to cum ... don’t back off yet.

“Now, Joey, put your cock to Mary’s lips. Open wide, Mary ... yes, let her suck and lick it ... good and wet. Enjoy her warm, wet mouth. Mary, suck and lick it like it’s your last dick ever! Yes, that’s great work! Joey, fuck her mouth! Yes, that’s amazing! Fuck her throat! Use it like a hot, wet pussy!

“Carver, it’s time to take that ass! Lube up her booty and ram it deep inside her rump! I want you to stretch her asshole enough that it can’t ever go back to normal again! Mary, relax your backdoor and let Carver inside you. You know that you want to be my bottom slut and this is part of it ... to literally give up the ass! Be my plaything and surrender to my every last whim, including sodomy at the hands of Mr. Watson here.

“Come on, guys! I want to see Mary get airtight! No holes barred, all of them plugged! Every opening used as it should be! Talk about your gang-bangs, eh? Triple penetration, no less! Fucking awesome! We’ll call this one ‘Hail Mary, ‘ shall we? That’s right, guys ... deeper! Harder! Mary, tell us what you really want!” I instructed the group.

“More cock! Harder! Rougher! Deeper! I’m your bitch, so treat me like one! Use your slut! Take me!” Mary begged us all, her voice husky with her inflamed lust.

It was more and more evident that Mary was sincere about this, and not just to please her Master, namely me ... She desperately wanted to get plugged in all three holes and taken by each of us men! Orgies and gang-bangs held no small appeal to this freaky babe, much to our shared satisfaction. That she was pregnant with her future father-in-law’s child didn’t seem to be any kind of impediment for her, either. She wasn’t so far along that it would be dangerous ... yet. Besides, I had promised her a gang-bang, and a gang-bang she was gonna get!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.