Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I woke up naked, hard, and far from alone. I was on the sofa, with an equally nude Sally lying on top of me, her head on my shoulders and her breath in my ears. Lying on the carpet next to us was Kelly, who was tangled with Carver, Joey with Patty ... a few feet from where Belle snuggled up with Mary, Mark cuddled his lover Martin, Candy held Shannon, and then Lowell, where the hell was Lowell? A retching sound, followed by the flush of a toilet, and then some running water, answered that query, as a notably hungover Lowell walked naked back into the living room, eyes bloodshot and obviously in awful shape.

As if by magical intuition, Mary awoke and took her boyfriend by the hand, leading him to the shower and not hesitating to caress him like a lover as she did so ... a rather assertive, often domineering lover, but a lover nonetheless. Lowell seemed pleased that his girlfriend would remind him so easily of his first place in her affections, and in fact, I could hear them kissing before the shower came on and the water drowned out the sounds of their lips.

At that point, my stiff cock got even harder and this woke Sally up, causing her to smile at me as she repositioned herself for a 69. The next thing that I knew, my dick was in Sally’s mouth and her sweet pussy was on my lips, giving me a chance to lick and suck her clit and twat. I tried not to think about whether or not my prick was clean enough to suck ... Sally had no apparent issue sucking it, after all, so she might have some reason to believe it sanitary. As for Sally herself, her cunt tasted juicy ... and yes, clean. It didn’t have any kind of fishy or gross odor to it at all. It was every bit as sweet and fresh as it had been. She also seemed to really revel in the work that my lips and tongue did on her snatch, getting wetter and moving her hips enthusiastically as we tasted each other.

By now, the others began to rise and shine (quite literally with the sheens of sweat on some of them), several of them whistling at Sally and me as we continued to devour each other. I could sense that we were being watched, and naturally, Belle had the camcorder trained on us, just as I came in Sally’s hot, wet mouth and she squirted into mine. That was when Kelly locked lips with Sally and they shared my cum in yet another sexy snowball, passing my spunk back and forth along with their spit as they made out in front of the camera.

That was when I just had to piss, so I ran in a serious hurry to the bathroom, not caring or noticing just yet that Lowell and Mary were still in the shower ... still fucking like crazy in it, too. Meanwhile, Sally and Kelly followed me to the restroom and started fondling me as I peed, each taking great delight in rubbing my cock, my balls, and my ass. I didn’t realize that Belle had followed us to the john with the camcorder, either, catching the action as I washed my hands ... Then again, so did Sally and Kelly, before each planting major tongue kisses on me and showing me the wipes that they had used on my dick that morning ... and on other parts of both of them.

“We just had to get your cock ready for us to service ... nice and clean, so we could worship it as we should. Smile for the camera, Master ... and you, too, Lowell and Mary,” Sally told me, “I know that Kelly and I will.”

Yes, right at that moment, Lowell and Mary had exited the shower to dry off, and that was when I pulled off their towels to expose them ... still wet. I had an idea, so why not act on it? It was still my show to run, and I hadn’t officially ended the free-for-all ... and even if I had, I could resume it when I pleased. I grabbed Mary and bent her over the bathroom sink, spreading her cheeks to show the crack of her ass to the camera. I ran my fingers between her buns and inserted one inside her asshole, prompting a response of brazen lust and pleasure ... she moaned so loudly that the entire house could hear her, cause them to gather in the hallway and listen ... and watch the activities.

Two fingers later, I had Mary bucking her hips in obvious arousal, as I digitally sodomized her on tape ... then I added my last finger, stretching her backdoor more than she expected. At the same time, Sally and Kelly were both stroking my cock ... while Lowell began jerking off near the shower curtain. Belle was visibly jilling herself as well with one hand, while holding the camcorder in the other, until Carver was nice enough to bring her the tripod ... and it became clearer to us that those in the hallway were pleasuring themselves as well.

I led the others out into the hallway, too, and I told Shannon, “Grab the strap-ons and thigh harnesses, plus lots of lube. We’re gonna need it. It’s Train Tuesday, after all. Plenty of other sex toys, too, come to think of it.”

Shannon was only too thrilled to get the sex toys, obviously eager to learn what I had in mind. She didn’t have to wait long, as I started lubing up Mary’s ass, and when Shannon returned, I handed her a strap-on. I winked at Joey before greasing his asshole, too. Pretty soon, I had them all properly ready for an anal invasion ... they were all prepared to take it in the backdoor. They just didn’t know who would do it to them. I completed the ensemble by awarding the second strap-on set to Belle, of course, followed by Candy. The other women would have to do without such powerful tools. All of this was on tape, as Belle had reset the camcorder to view everything in the corridor.

“Alright now. It’s Train Tuesday, as some of you may recall. This wasn’t an idle threat. Today, we’ll be having group sex ... trains ... orgies. Clusterfucks, and lots of them. I don’t want there to be any holes and pricks that aren’t sore by the end of today. They had better all be sore from frequent use. To get you into the right frame of mind, we’re going to start by pulling a proper train. An anal one, to be precise. Someone has to be the locomotive, of course.

“I volunteer Patty for this role. Patty, bend over and spread your cheeks to take it up the ass, as you will do until I say otherwise. Yes, that’s a good girl. Very smart, sweet, and sexy! What a catch! Alright now ... I want Martin to slip his cock into her asshole. Yes, that’s right! Inch by inch until you get it inside her. Fuck your auntie up the ass! Now, Kelly, your task is a little harder, since you don’t have a strap-on, but I want you to take that double-headed dildo and put one end in your pussy ... Good, now lube up Martin’s butt and slip the other end inside him. Very nice!” I reacted to the scene in front of me, with Martin sandwiched between his cousin and his aunt...

I could tell that he was really enjoying it, too, moving his hips eagerly as Kelly pounded him and he screwed her mother. I certainly loved watching Kelly’s sweet, dusky buns as she drove the dildo in and out of her cousin’s asshole ... and pushed him further inside her mother’s booty. I could sense that things were very intense for the three of them, but it was only going to get more so from here. I walked behind Kelly and spread her cheeks to apply the lube to her puckered hole as well, making her shiver as she felt the cold liquid back there.

“Alright, Joey, drive it home. Give it to Kelly good and hard. I want her asshole nice and stretched by your big dick. Sound like fun?” I instructed the lawyer.

“Hell, yes!” Joey chuckled as he entered Kelly’s bottom and started sodomizing her with obvious enthusiasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.