Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Just as Shannon came rather loudly ... and very messily on my cock, I unloaded my seed inside her sweet slit, filling her young, tight pussy with my cum. She staggered to her feet and planted a very deep and steamy French kiss on my mouth, her tongue joining itself to mine with an ardor that was undeniably real. The youngest Bottom girl, all of eighteen years of age, made sure that it was evident to all that she was every bit as fond of me as Sally, her sister and my fiancee. This was not lost on Sally, but instead of acting jealous, my future bride winked and blew us both kisses as expressions of her love.

“Damn, girl, you really know how to make a man feel loved!” I declared, prompting yet more kisses to my face and neck.

“Master, I’m yours. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Unconditionally your property. Never forget that. I’m a Bottom. I live to serve my Master, the man that I love. Like the guy from the car insurance ad says, it’s what we do, we Bottoms. We serve. We submit. We live to please others, to put their needs first. If you’re a Bottom, it’s what you do. We enjoy it. We revel in it. It’s why Lowell can never disobey Mary. She’s his lady love and he worships the ground on which she treads. It’s why Martin surrenders his ass and mouth to Mark on demand. Their bromance was always rather one-sided, even before it turned physical, but that’s how they like it. It’s why whatever rules or whims you have, we’ll go along, despite whatever you said before. We don’t care, as long as we get to serve you and cater to your every last whim,” Shannon assured me, even as Sally now moved put her arms around me from behind and started kissing her way downward.

“Oh, God, Sally!” I groaned with pleasure, as I felt her soft tongue glide down to my ass.

“Master, I adore Carver, you know that, but I had to show you that I’m happy to share first place, primary partner status, with Shannon. We can be equals in your affections. That’s much better than rivals for them. Besides, I need your seed in me ... I need you to knock me up, please ... tonight! It’s Patty who craves Carver’s spawn most, anyway ... you’ve put an idea in her head that just won’t go away. Look at how she now straddles him, while Kelly takes her place eagerly with Mark.

“The idea of being black bred ... it just won’t leave her now. She enjoys us all, especially you, Master, but the dream of Carver breeding her is still very much alive. It’s her last run, as you’ve said, due to her age, and she wants to go for the maximum shock value, I think. A happily married African-American man ... nice and taboo for some folks, even now,” Sally explained, even as Shannon sucked my cock and balls straight from her own snatch.

“Yeah, well, my cellmate and girlfriend in prison was black, the President who set me free is black, and I used to vote for a party that looking back is kind of racist, so the idea of sticking it to the bigots and showing my new attitude about race, plus making those numb nuts in our community who have always looked down on me what I really think of them is hard to resist ... most of all, though, the idea of the contrast, the pale, freckled ginger with the rich dark brown of Carver’s flesh ... very erotic, very sensual, I think.

“And I know that I’m fertile now ... you handpicked the father of my child, Master, and unless you give a contrary order, as a good Bottom slut, I should stick with the candidate that you chose, right? Not that I object to the orgy ... no, I will happily throw myself into it ... per your commands ... already have. I just want to make sure first that I am bred by Carver and no one else ... My ass is still up for grabs, of course, as are my tits and my mouth,” Patty announced, even as she mounted Carver and fucked him to her heart’s content ... and his.

“That I did ... and I love the idea that you’re zealously following my orders, eagerly breeding with the man I chose for you as a proper Bottom girl should. Ride that lucky bastard for all he’s worth! Milk his dick and his balls for his seed, slut! Good thing that we still have the camcorder on. The idea and image of someone as fair as you ... and someone as dark as Carver, yeah, I quite agree ... very sexy to think about ... very nice contrast. Imagine how your love child will look,” I chuckled as my cock started to return to life and now was treated to Sally’s and Shannon’s oral teamwork.

“I can’t wait to have a brother or sister, too! Yeah, breed Mommy! Breed her good! Knock her up!” Kelly shouted as she enthusiastically invited Mark to take her roughly, albeit missionary-style, on the carpet.

“Oh, shut up and take it good and hard, you wonderfully kinky slut!” Mark teased her as he slammed in and out of her cunt.

“You want to be like that, then turn me over, take me from behind, and pull my hair!” Kelly dared Mark, who was only too happy to oblige her, much to her apparent delight ... she had deliberately challenged him to do just that.

“Oh, God, yes ... that’s what I need! Show me who’s boss!” Kelly egged Mark on as he continued pounding her as roughly as he could.

While I enjoyed this action, I also noted with considerable satisfaction that Joey was now balls deep inside Candy, her body covering him as she aggressively rode him for her own gratification. I could see the wonderful ebony cheeks of her sweet ass as she straddled and used the process server, not being shy at all about seeking her pleasure from him. He was a little uncomfortable, since his butt kept getting carpet burn and his cornhole was sore from the dildo, but he didn’t seem to complain at all about it. He even played with her tits as she kept pushing them into his face from above.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.