Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Naturally, once we all got to the pool, we all stripped naked as before, while I got the brilliant idea of filming us as we skinny-dipped. The sight of so many nude, wet, and sleek bodies in the hot Georgia sun was more than enough to drive home just how sexy a family this was that I had joined. We swam, dived, splashed water, dunked each other, and generally horsed around near and in the pool, each of us eager and ready to soon fuck each other without mercy. We were all hot and bothered in the Bottom house.

This continued for over an hour, all of us playfully teasing, flashing, splashing, chasing, and swimming, our naked bodies rubbing against each other’s skin in the heat of the summer sun and refreshing cold of the water. Finally, however, the sunburn got a little much for most of the fair-skinned and freckled Bottoms, and we all headed for the shade to rub some balm on each other’s bare flesh. We enjoyed the sensual experience of massaging and fondling each other as well as being touched in that manner. The unexpected thrill for me came when Patty Bottom took full advantage of the chance to rub my cock, balls, and ass as she put some ointment on my skin. We were both rather ready for what came next...

“Shower, Master? I would love to finally have your cock inside me after we wash up. What do you say?” Patty invited me, and I wasn’t one to refuse.

The next thing that happened, we were both under the jets, our skin cooling under the water as we washed and rinsed each other, at which point, Patty bent over in front of me to offer me either hole. Still wanting to see Patty swell up with Carver’s spawn, I lubed up my cock and lined it up with her asshole, easing it inside her tight backdoor for mutual satisfaction. Before long, Patty moaned and groaned with gratitude and delight as I rammed her rump and pulled her wet hair in the shower. Within minutes, she moved her hips with a desperate desire to serve and pleasure me. It was apparent that she wanted me deeper inside her butt than she had taken any man into her depths.

About a dozen or so minutes later, which felt like an eternity of Paradise, buried balls deep in Patty’s hot, tight, and slick booty, I bottomed out and came at last inside her ass. Slipping out and seeing the gape of her now rather taken and leaking asshole, I pulled Patty up and stroked her clit from behind, while my dick rested between her sweet buns. She began moaning and soon squirting as I did this, especially when I slipped my cock back inside her ass for an encore of a minute or so of unexpected sodomy. When I withdrew again, Patty turned around and pressed her breasts to my torso to close in for an open-mouthed, full-on tongue kiss.

“Master, thank you so much! I can’t wait until my fertile phase is over and you can fuck my pussy, but for now, taking your dick up my butt is pretty hot and sweet, too. I heard that there will be gang-bangs for every pregnant Bottom lady here ... is that true?” Patty inquired and I nodded.

“Yep, more than one, I think, a piece. I love the idea of a pregnant woman getting it from all ends at once. Nice and airtight. Think of the amateur porn that we could do together. We should also reverse gang-bang the men once we know for sure that they are fathers ... all of the men. Don’t you agree?” I chuckled now.

“Of course, Master. Will there be any gay and lesbian sex involved in the gang-bangs and reverse gang-bangs, too?” Patty asked me with a wink.

“Naturally. I bet that Martin in particular will look cute with several loads of cum spilling from his asshole, while he continues to let the women use him cowgirl-style. And the image of you licking Candy’s ass while Lowell does her in the doggy position ... damn. That’s just an example, of course. I bet that Kelly would also love slamming you with a strap-on dildo at the same time that Sally sits on your face. Any of those ideas turn you on?” I teased Patty more than a little, while she surprised me by blushing and we dried off from the shower.

“Among many that could make me wet. So, I see that we have a line waiting to use the shower,” Patty observed, giggling as the rest of the Bottoms stood there.

“So ... we were thinking that as our Master, you should pick each of our shower buddies,” Belle spoke for the others, while Mary licked her lips.

“What about the Watsons? How do you guys feel about that?” I turned to Carver and Candy.

“Your place, your rules. Hey, let’s face it. You’re pretty much the boss of us, too. Might as well play along and roll with the punches. I’m thinking that this deal works best for us: when at the Watsons’, do as the Watsons say, but when at the Bottom houses, we all follow the leader, namely you, George. Sound like a fair deal?” Carver proposed.

“Sweet and square, my friend. So ... in that case, Carver, I want you to shower with Shannon. Now. The largest person here with the smallest. Needless to say, you’re to fuck her good and hard after you wash up. I want her pussy to look puffy, red, and gooey from rough sex and her legs to be wobbly from the pounding that you’re to give her. Are we clear?” I chuckled, bringing a grin to Carver’s and Shannon’s faces alike.

“Aye, aye, Cap’n,” Carver answered as he took the slim and petite Shannon by the hand to the shower and they started running the water.

The rest of us settled in on the sofas while hearing the grunts and moans that followed, as Carver and Shannon first washed, then rinsed, and then reveled in each other’s bodies. We laughed and joked as we drank some peach iced tea and snuggled up together. Sally, of course, sat on my lap and started necking with me like a teenager, much to my delight, while Kelly began sucking her mother’s tits in full view of us, as if trying to actually drink from the nipples. By the time that Carver and Shannon were finished, I could have almost sworn that something came out for Kelly to drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.