Bottoms Up
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I must have been out of it for a while, because when I woke up, I wasn't even on the chaise longue anymore. In my sleep, the Bottoms somehow managed to get me from the back porch to the master bedroom and cover me with just a slight sheet, as too much of a blanket in that heat would have been bad news. It was actually very dark and I could hear heavy breathing next to me, along with a soft, smooth body curled up against each side. I looked down and saw the unmistakable beauty of Sally and Kelly in my arms. Both were asleep, so I opted to return to that state as well for now and leave questions until the morning, which was what I did.

Hours later, my eyes opened wide as I smelled something crisp, meaty, even salty from what seemed to be the kitchen, and I heard giggles from the two shapes next to me, followed by licks applied to my cock and balls. Sally and Kelly, of course, were the perpetrators, and both ladies made no secret of their intentions about my morning wood. Sally then climbed aboard my cock and started riding me without hesitation or embarrassment.

When I started to protest that I needed to piss, Kelly leaned in to whisper, "Don't worry about Your bladder, Master. Sally's only going for a quickie this time. Then You can empty it. She just didn't think that You'd want to lose Your hard-on before You used it, right?"

"Yes, Master, this time is about Your pleasure and satisfaction, not mine. I swear to God, You'll never need to suffer morning wood without relief again. I don't know what Your wife was thinking, leaving this cock alone so much," Sally assured me, as she rode me hard and tightened up until I couldn't hold out anymore.

I couldn't help but admire the sensuality of this sassy, Southern fiancée and sex slave of mine. Her fair, freckled skin and her lovely breasts stared me in the face as we fucked, while I felt Kelly's lips and tongue sample my balls again. Evidently, Kelly was really into the act of servicing a man's sack while he fucked another woman, or man, for that matter. Between that act, the sheer sexiness of Sally herself, and the energetic bouncing up and down on my cock, I couldn't hold out much longer than that.

My cock shot out a blast of hot cum that went deep inside Sally and no sooner than she climbed off me, but Kelly dove straight in for my cock to lick it clean of her juices. I warned her that I really had to piss and she winked at me in a knowing way as I lost control of my functions and hit the back of her throat with my golden fluid. I was stunned as Kelly licked it all up and then began eagerly cleaning Sally's cunt with the same mouth, not minding it when Sally let out an amber stream of her own for Kelly to drink. Then the girls really floored me by sharing both my cum, Sally's, and our piss in a French kiss that set new definitions of dirtiness and kept me from getting too soft yet. It was the nastiest, raunchiest act of sexual depravity that I had ever witnessed in my life and it really turned me on.

"Don't worry, we'll brush our teeth. Don't want to make Master taste his own piss with his breakfast. Besides, You're due for a shower and Shannon wants the honors this time," Sally laughed while Kelly helped pull me up.

"Is this a normal thing for you gals?" I asked them with some shock.

"Are You kidding? I've lost track of how much pee I've drunk from everyone. It's more my thing than the others, truth be told, but none of them mind. Sometimes, they'll return the favor if they're braver like Sally here. It's not for everyone and I don't swallow it. I don't even care for the taste. I just like the submissiveness of the act, the degree of depravity and slutdom involved. I won't do it while pregnant, of course. I think that Sally has agreed to pinch-hit for me there, right, Sally?" Kelly assured me as I reached the shower and, sure enough, Shannon was already waiting for me.

"Yeah, that's only fair. But what about when we're both pregnant?" Sally giggled.

"I'll do it! There, happy! I'll drink all of your piss! Now, just let me wash our Master!" Shannon insisted, closing the curtain and getting started.

Shannon didn't waste any time getting to work, either, almost as if she was in a hurry, though once she began washing me in earnest, she slowed her pace and seemed to savor the opportunity to fondle me in very private (well, maybe not private in this family) places. Every time she looked up at me, it was in complete admiration ... and undeniable lust. Once she had me clean, she began to wash herself, but I stopped her.

"You've been very good to me. Now, let me reward you. I want to wash your sweet, young body, too. Tell me, Shannon, have you always wanted this, to submit to and serve a man?" I asked her, curious as to whether she was as truly submissive as she first seemed. She was just eighteen, after all.

"Yes, Master, I have. I've known about this lifestyle, this family tradition for a good while now. I've been eighteen for most of the year, too. I'll be nineteen soon enough. Master, I don't know if I have any dominance to my personality, but if I do, I will find out and use it on the others, if You permit it. I will never defy You. When it comes to You, I am content to serve, to submit ... to kneel in worship. Part of me doesn't want to even find a boyfriend or husband, because I would rather just focus on pleasing You. Besides, it's not like You wouldn't share me with the other Bottoms.

"Part of me doesn't even want to wear clothes if I can avoid it, at all, though I enjoyed acting outraged when Kelly stole my bottoms. I enjoyed the way that You looked at me when You realized that I had no intention of actually putting them back on. I also enjoyed the way that Kelly took them off me ... she snatched them off directly from my body and dared me to catch her. If I could, I would walk around here in nothing but a smile and my hair ... and it is pretty hair, isn't it, Master?" Shannon referred to her strawberry-blonde curls.

"God, yes, it is!" I grinned as I continued to wash her body, taking my time to fully explore it ... also fondling her flesh, much to her delight, "If you want to walk around the house totally naked, even with the windows and blinds open, I will happily permit it. God knows that you're easy on the eyes, and it would make for very easy access to your pussy and ass, as compared to your mouth, which is always very accessible."

"Too bad my tits are kinda small," Shannon complained, "but you don't seem to mind that much."

"Nothing wrong with your tits, sweetie. Sure, they're smaller, but they are the right size and shape for you, a petite girl of eighteen, the youngest in the family. They fit your height and build just right, and I doubt that they sag at all, at least in my lifetime," I reassured her as I took a little too much time rinsing the crack of her ass.

"Thank You, Master!" Shannon exclaimed, as we got out and I dried her off.

"Did you mean what you said to Sally and Kelly just a little while ago?" I asked her.

"Hell, yeah, I'll drink Your piss! I'd do it, anyway. It's good enough for Sally and Kelly, so why not for me? I want to serve You so thoroughly that You will get used to being served instead of doing things for Yourself. I want so badly to please You, Master ... and thank You for letting me walk around naked. That's going to be so much fun ... I'll make sure to shave it daily for You, too! I want You to always see smooth skin when You see me ... it makes me feel even more naked, too!" Shannon gazed at me adoringly as she dried me off and we headed to the kitchen.

There, we found Lowell, Belle, and Mary all finishing their work on breakfast, while Mark, Martin, Sally, and Kelly set the table. Sally turned to me, walked over to me, still naked as well ... as were all of the others, and gave me the wettest, sloppiest French kiss that she could manage to plant on my mouth, her tongue tasting suspiciously like pussy juice. I licked my lips as she came up for air, looked at her, and then at Kelly, who winked at me. Then she gave me a lip lock of her own, which also tasted of feminine fluids. Sally blushed, oddly enough, but gave Kelly a deep tongue kiss as well.

My cock already stirred and Shannon coughed as she knelt behind me to part my cheeks and go to work on rimming me. Sally and Kelly descended to their knees as well, sucking me for a bit, but then Belle spoke up.

"Alright, girls, let's feed our Master ahead of ourselves," she laughed, a gentle chiding for her greedy sister and cousin.

"Indeed. Sorry, Master. Your cum is, well ... almost a separate food group in itself," Sally said as she sat down at the table.

"What she said. A yummy food group, too," Kelly giggled, at which point the others joined her laughter.

"Do we say grace this time, Master, or what do You want to do?" Mary asked me, truly unsure.

"You may if you wish. I'm not all that religious, but I respect others who are. I guarantee you that my Hebrew school teachers are spinning in their graves right now. I'm living with goyim, eating pork, and fornicating, not even counting the blowjob that I got from a guy. Personally, though, I prefer to think of them as the schmucks, not me," I chuckled.

"Thank You, Master, but please ... the head of the family says the blessing. It's not my place to do so," Mary explained.

"Very well, then. But I only know one Christian prayer. The rest are all Hebrew. Okay, I'll make something up. Blessed be the name of our Maker, whatever that name may be, and may He either forgive us for being such naughty children or perhaps understand that we are, in fact, made of clay, as Adam was, if he was, and not hold it against us that we yielded to natural impulses and instincts that He gave us, if in fact we evolved from lower primates. May He bless this food as well, kosher or not. Amen," I blushed a little at the awkward prayer.

"Well, God loves humility, but He also loves honesty, or so Mama taught us, so I think that He will respect that prayer. Amen," Mary said her part, holding my hand for a second.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.