Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I was just barely done unpacking boxes for the afternoon, nice and sweaty as a result in the hot August sun. Whatever possessed me to move to Georgia during the "dog days" of summer was beyond me. Well, it was the furthest thing that my wife expected when I left her and took my half of all bank accounts to roll over into my own. Sorry, Ginger, but I wasn't going to stick around for another mostly sexless year while you hung out with your girlfriends. I could almost swear that she was a lesbian, which was okay in itself, but she didn't need my help to be gay. I didn't want to lose my shirt in a divorce, so I took what I could, left no forwarding address to anyone (figured that I would contact them when I was good and ready), and hi-tailed it out of there, glad that we never had kids in thirteen years of marriage for whatever reason. It made leaving her so much simpler.

At any rate, here I was, a forty year old man starting over, such a fucking cliché, when I got a knock at the door. Bear in mind, I was hot, sweaty, and shirtless. I must have smelled like a roofer or something very blue-collar right then. One would never know that I just left a six-figure salary as a CPA, though I would presumably get work again. I had my 401 k, my savings, my new checking account, and my new name, legally changed right before I left. I would be fine until I set up my own accounting firm in the down home South. Couldn't be worse than living in Jersey, that much was sure. The Peach State was said to be good for business and I had always wanted to sample the local ... fruit, shall we say.

Naturally, I wasn't a rude guy, so I answered the door, albeit in my denims and sneakers with my bare chest on full display. That must have been a sight for sore eyes to the drop-dead gorgeous Georgia Peach whom I met at the door, who wore Daisy Dukes, with a button-up shirt knotted at the bottom of her breasts and her midriff bare. She had wavy, dirty blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and freckles on her fair skin. Her eyes almost immediately honed in on first my hairy chest and then my bulge as I saw her and the little soldier snapped to attention. She nearly dropped the pitcher of peach tea that she carried with her, but fortunately caught herself in time.

"Hey, neighbor! Welcome to Riley! I'm Sally! Who are you?" she asked in a rather flirtatious manner.

"Well, Sally, I'm George. George living in Georgia, how's that for kickers! I'm from Jersey. Moving here to start fresh, if you'll pardon the expression, given how sweaty and smelly I am," I chuckled as I flirted back.

"Well, glad to see a man who isn't afraid to sweat a bit and get some things off his chest, such as, you know ... shirts," Sally giggled as she offered me the pitcher, "I figured that you might be thirsty after all that moving work, especially in this awful heat. You're not catching Georgia at its best, you know. Mind if I drink it with you?"

"Sure, that's fine, but I disagree," I quipped.

"Oh?" she asked curiously.

"I could be wrong, but judging from what I have just seen, I am very much seeing Georgia at her best. I can see why you're famous for your ... peaches," I grinned at my own pun there.

"Well, you know what they say about Georgia peaches, right?" Sally teased me further.

"What is that?" I asked her with curiosity of my own now.

"They're fuzzy, juicy, and sweet. And once you've had them, you can't give them up," Sally made her own meaning apparent.

"Well, that sounds like an excellent reason to try them, then," I smiled at her.

"Yes, anytime. Open invite. I swear it," Sally was a bit more forward than I expected.

"That sounds ... very inviting, of course. You're an excellent neighbor, Sally... ?" I hinted for her last name.

"Bottom. Sally Bottom. I love that name, too. Makes people think of my ass," Sally was very blunt now.

"Yes, you do have a very fine one, I must admit," I agreed, "and I love your name, too. It suggests all kinds of possible meanings. I'm George Jacobson, since we're sharing surnames. I'm rather exhausted for now, but I think that I might revive after this fine peach tea, some lunch, and a nice cool shower."

"How about a swim, too?" Sally offered me, "My house has a pool. We love to swim in it all the time."

"I bet that you do. Sure. A swim would be nice. Very nice, in fact," I decided, 'and then I should really eat."

"We're grilling some brats, you know. Bratwurst, sauerkraut, bacon, squash, home fries, and peach cobbler. With more peach tea, I might add. Nice, cool, and refreshing," Sally suggested.

"Is that an invitation, Sally Bottom?" I asked her with a grin.

"Damn straight it is! I want you to meet my family, anyway. They'll love you! I can already tell. Besides, what are neighbors for?" Sally licked her lips as she told me this and before I could take another sip of the tea, she sat on my lap to pour it for me.

"Damn, Sally, you are determined to spoil me, aren't you?" I laughed as I drank the peach tea.

"Word of warning ... we don't wear a lot of clothing around the house, and if we visit, we probably won't here, either. Definitely won't wear much at the pool, I can promise you that. My brothers in fact go completely naked when they swim. Mama's old rule: the menfolk swim nude, the ladies wear bikinis. Ever since they came of age, the guys have followed it, including Mark, who is my brother Martin's ... boyfriend, to put it mildly. Of course, half the time, we gals would get totally hammered and end up naked, too, so it works out for the fellas, too," Sally warned me.

"Oh, and will Mama be insisting upon my nudity, then?" I was curious about that.

Sally's face turned rather sad suddenly and she shook her head, fighting back tears, "Mama's ... in that fine dungeon in the sky. That's how she used to put it. With Daddy. Daddy was a true Bottom in more ways than one. They're both gone. I miss them so much!"

"Very sorry to hear that, Sally. My condolences. What happened to them?" I naturally inquired.

"Drunk driver. Met them head on going back from a church function. Yeah, I know. We don't seem the Jesus Freak types. Mama was ... inconsistent about some things, but so were the rest of us. Frankly, we don't go as much now. Mama and Daddy insisted. That's all. We'd much rather sleep in and have a good time. Mama's grave is directly above Daddy's, just as they requested, so he could remain on the bottom where he belongs forever, even in death. Donna Ellis, that was her name. Never changed it. Insisted that she was 'no bottom at all, ' but she loved Daddy so much and he adored her. Lovely woman. I do miss her. Very much, in fact. We all do. She gave us loving and firm guidance in all things. We have had a hard time living without her," Sally alluded to her family's rare situation.

"And I take it that your Daddy was ... submissive to your Mama," I sought clarification.

"Yes, very much so. He was a Bottom. That's how we all are, sir. All Bottoms are submissive at heart. Mama wasn't a Bottom, so it was easy for her to take charge. Yes, he swam naked, too. Mama knew that we were all submissive, but she got a real kick out of making the men swim nude. It was something that she called CFNM. Do you know anything about that?" Sally asked me.

"Clothed Female, Naked Male. It's a form of female domination where the men are kept naked while the women are clothed as a reminder of female supremacy. Never cared for it much myself, but if others like it, that's fine with me," I explained as Sally ground her ... bottom against my dick on my lap.

I was so fucking hard right then that I had a tough time not just grabbing Sally and fucking her in any or all holes ... after spanking her for being such a cock tease. I finished up the pitcher and ran to the john, where my next surprise awaited me. Sally followed me in there and knelt to fondle my cheeks while I pissed. It was an odd feeling, but not exactly unpleasant, nor was her rubbing her barely covered breasts against my back, for that matter. She didn't give me any privacy at all, even wiping my dick for me and stroking it before letting go so I could wash my hands.

When I was done with that, Sally planted a very wet tongue kiss on my lips and warned me, "I am going to marry you, George Jacobson. Just you wait and see. Just please let me keep the Bottom name. I am a true Bottom in so many ways it's not funny, but rest assured that you will be one happy camper as my husband."

"When did you decide to marry me?" I expressed surprise, though this explained her sudden intrusion into my privacy ... she expected this to be her house, too, someday.

"The moment that you let me sit on your lap. I knew then that I was yours. You didn't object, didn't complain, just let me sit directly on your lap and drink this pitcher with you. I belong to you now. I am your woman. Just please ... try and understand our ways. We have some family traditions that are a little strange to outsiders, you see. We share so many things that few other families do, I promise you," Sally hinted at something.

I wasn't sure if I were ready for another marriage so soon after the last one, but if I did remarry, I knew that I could do worse than Sally ... a lot worse. I still had to find out more, but I figured that I would learn more during the swim and cookout that she invited me to join. I didn't fully appreciate what was involved, but I was too curious to refuse. Still, I had to know something.

"So, should I consider nudity the price of admission to the pool, since I'm a guy?" I asked her again about that.

"Oh, no, sir. That's for Bottom men, though if you opt to skinny dip, you won't get any complaints from my family. The youngest is 18 now. Nobody will mind at all if you're naked. However, since you're not into CFNM, I totally understand if you'd prefer to wear trunks or something like that. Please nothing more than that, though. We ladies will want to see your fine, hairy chest, you know. Your nice, hard ... pecs, The rest is completely optional," Sally swore to me.

"Well, I wouldn't mind teasing you with my cock, just as you teased me earlier. I'll go sky clad. I have nothing to hide," I grinned, now that it was voluntary. If it hadn't been, I would have gone in my trunks and made them take them off me the hard way ... it was the principle of the thing.

"Yay!" Sally rushed me and gave me another wild kiss, before undressing me completely herself ... it didn't take her long to get me naked, wearing only my shoes, when she also removed when she saw how silly that looked.

I walked with Sally to her house totally naked and aware of the fact that my neighbors could all see my nude state. She carried the empty pitcher, even as she put her head on my shoulder and fondled my butt with her free hand. No one complained, but then, I could tell that the neighbors were used to seeing naked guys walk around near the Bottom house. Some grinned, others pretended to ignore me, and yet other winked at me, even gave me high-fives. A few of the women, and even some of the men, gave me wolf whistles upon seeing either my cock or my buns.

When I got to the door, Sally opened it wide and we walked in on a couple, the woman riding the man in the reverse cowgirl position on the living room sofa, which they didn't try to stop on my account or even pretend to be embarrassed. In fact, the woman, a lovely brunette with coal-black eyes and a bit of a tan, blew me a kiss as she kept bouncing up and down on the man, who had red hair and freckles on his naked flesh. The man didn't even act jealous of the woman blowing me, a total stranger, a kiss, which was rather interesting, to put it mildly. She kept riding him and he continued pushing deep inside her, though seconds later she moaned really loud and he groaned as they came together. As Sally led me to the kitchen, we walked past a young man seated in a chair while another young man sucked his cock without any sense of shame. Both guys were entirely nude, of course.

Sally laughed at my sense of shock at these scenes, which were nothing to prepare me for what happened next. We walked past a redhead who simply left her shower in the buff, not a stitch of clothing or towel on her body. She heard footsteps, turned around, and gave me a wink before slipping on a thong ... no top.

"Another house rule. New one, in fact. Belle doesn't like wearing tops, so she suggested that since we're all 'Bottoms', that's all we should wear. So, none of us ladies wear tops anymore to swim. Saves money, you know, and it's a whole lot closer to naked, which makes us more equal these days with the men. Right, Belle?" Sally asked her older sister.

"Damn straight, Sis. Glad that you're respecting tradition, sir, even if you don't have to," she grinned at me, leering at my cock in a way that made me wonder further about the purpose of her no top rule.

"He's my boyfriend, Belle. Be nice to him," Sally told her with a smile.

"Boyfriend, are you? Since when?" Belle asked curiously.

"Since Sally invited herself to my place and then me to hers, I guess. Plus she did some ... curious things," I coughed.

"She sat on your lap, didn't she? Poured you a whole pitcher's worth of iced, peach tea? Intruded upon your bathroom privacy? Wiped your dick after you pissed? Stroked it? Rubbed her body against yours? French-kissed you? Invited you here to swim, eat dinner, and meet us?" Belle described exactly what Sally had done with uncanny awareness.

"Um ... yes, in fact. All of that. How did you know?" I blushed a bit.

"Sally's my sister. Trust me, I know her completely. That's classic Sally behavior, more or less what she does to the other guys in the family, too. Sally's a slut, don't get me wrong there, but she's such a sweetheart, too. She's a true Bottom girl, just like me. Does that make any sense to you, sir?" Belle explained.

"It's ... starting to. Yours is a submissive family, isn't it? The entire family ... sexually submissive to others. Am I right?" I honed in on the truth.

"Bingo. Give the man a silver dollar. Mind if I smoke?" Belle asked, actually waiting for my okay in her own house.

"Go ahead, if it makes you comfortable," I told her, while Sally snatched a cigarette, too, and gave me the same pleading look for permission.

"Um, sure, Sally. Go ahead and smoke, too. It's your own house, after all," I remarked.

"I know. We just like asking you first," Sally started to say, just as she heard a scream, a slap, and then another scream, followed by laughter.

One lovely vision of a young woman, this one almost olive rather than tanned in her complexion, with dark brown hair and a curvy figure, ran out of another bedroom in a hurry, holding another a bikini bottom while a somewhat thinner, still pretty girl chased her. This young lady looked like the proverbial baby of the family, a bit smaller in the bosom than her older sisters, her naked flesh also freckled and fair as she pursued the other one. She also had a pussy that was shaved ... which I suddenly noticed was true of the other women as well. None of them had a bush, not even a landing strip. They were all bare down there.

"Noting the absence of any forestation, eh?" Sally teased me as the one girl still chased the other.

"Well, yes. It does strike me as notable," I chuckled.

"Another of Mama's rules. Only she was allowed a bush. The rest of us had to go bare down there. I love it that way and I see no reason to change it. Even the guys shave their pubes, or didn't you notice? Daddy certainly did. The only one in the household allowed to have pubic hair was Mama. She was a bit of a tyrant about things like that, as well as demanding that we go to church, all of us, and we were to dress conservatively there, but the guys had to go commando underneath. Weird rules like that. Our panties had to be white-cotton only, even during our periods.

"Everyone knew what was going on, including Pastor Jones. Hell, he got his cock sucked more than most Catholic priests, thanks to Mama. She was the church organist, but when they had some spare time after the service, she took charge and had her way with the Pastor ... and Daddy had to watch. If he was good and didn't jack off while watching, Daddy got to fuck Mary, Lowell's girlfriend. That was the only girl that he was permitted to fuck besides Mama on Sunday. Any other day of the week, he could fuck each of us, including the men, as long as we were of age. Mama was allowed to fuck whomever she pleased, any day of the week.

"Oh, and no masturbation on Sunday. Any other day of the week, unless she said otherwise as a punishment, we could jack or jill off as we pleased. Of course, again, Mama was exempt. She made a point of that, too. Mama set the rules and the punishments, but she's gone now," Sally explained to me as she changed in front of me into her bikini bottom, mooning me in the process.

"So, your Mama was the queen bee around the hive, so to speak," I laughed at that image.

"Oh, God, yes! She slapped whomever she pleased, gave hand jobs to the coach and the entire football team once while Daddy sat in her panties watching, not allowed to stroke, as a punishment because he had refused to let them gang-bang him in a dress to celebrate their tournament victory. She made him eat the Pastor's creampie if he was bad and stroked during their Sunday session, and made him thank the Pastor for his 'holy seed'. One time, when the Pastor had angered her, she made Daddy fuck Mrs. Jones and knock her up ... then she told Pastor Jones and forbade him to divorce his wife over it. Told him to raise the baby, no less! Said that it was his punishment for what he did and if he didn't behave in the future, Daddy would put more buns in her oven. Pastor Jones actually obeyed her, too.

"The jig was up, then. Mrs. Jones now knew that her husband had been cheating, and she threatened to ruin her husband's life unless Daddy agreed to keep fucking her. So, guess what Mama did? She made Daddy agree to fuck Mrs. Jones every Saturday that she postponed the divorce, because she 'didn't want this holy man's life ruined over a little crime of passion'. Of course, part of the deal was that Pastor Jones also had to fuck his wife more often, which apparently he hadn't been doing enough since he met Mama. That news actually pissed Mama off, too, and she insisted that he never cut off his wife again, nor was she to cut him off at all," Belle added with some amusement.

"So, your mother was a ... character, to put it mildly. A hot wife type in a soft cuckold marriage, if you know what I mean," I summarized with some shock at the skeletons in this family's closet.

"Sure, but Mama loved Daddy a lot and she loved him, despite their strange rules and traditions. She was in her own way still a true Southern belle, a real Georgia Peach. And it was mostly a truly open marriage, except that she was a Hot Wife in the sense of setting the boundaries and limits of it. Daddy sure didn't do that, though he got plenty on the side, too ... with her blessing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.