Entertaining My Wife's Friends - Cover

Entertaining My Wife's Friends

Copyright© 2015 by Willgreybeard

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When my wife asked me to serve tea one afternoon to her and a couple of her female friends, I discovered some rather startling things about her. The twist was that she told me to do it in the nude, and what followed turned out to be rather more exciting than the usual afternoon tea party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I always knew that my wife had a naughty mind, but until recently I hadn't realised just how naughty! I also learned a few other things as well, but why spoil a good story by giving away too much too soon, so you will have to contain your curiosity for just a while.

It came like a bolt from the blue, knocking me sideways for a moment or two, when one evening she said, "My friends Pam and Angie are coming round tomorrow afternoon, and I want you to entertain them."

"No problem," I replied, always happy to help out when I can.

"The thing is," she said, with a giggle, "You are going to be in the nude, with just a little pinnie to hide the bare essentials, at least to start with."

"And," she continued, "You will have to do everything they tell you to do, everything, although I think you will enjoy it."

At this stage I ought to tell you a little about us. My wife Marjorie, Marge for short, and I were both in our fifties. Ours was a typical story, our children were grown up and had left home, and we were reasonably comfortable, with few apparent worries. We had a satisfying, but quite ordinary sex life, we watched a little porn, and entertained the usual fantasies about bringing someone else into our bed, of either sex, or perhaps swinging with a few friends, but I was about to find out that in Marge's case these were rather more than fantasies.

I have to admit that I had told Marge once, that I was turned on by thought of being caught in the nude by some of her friends. She had even found me one evening, wanking over a video on the Internet involving fully clothed females playing sexually with naked men, and watching them masturbate, but I had never thought that it would ever happen to me - until that moment.

So there I was the next day, opening the door to two attractive middle-aged ladies, wearing just a little apron, and a smile.

"Mmm, nice," said Angie, looking rather pointedly at my groin.

"Yes, isn't it," Pam replied, as they followed me into the living room.

"May I take your coats, ladies," I said politely, not forgetting my manners, although I could feel myself blushing, and my pulse rate was definitely up a few notches.

"Oh doesn't he look sweet," said Pam.

"Yes he does, doesn't he," replied Angie, "and wearing such a pretty pinnie, it will almost be a shame to take it off, but I think there might be something rather prettier underneath."

"Here you are," Pam went on, handing me her coat, "make sure you hang them up properly, we wouldn't want them to get creased, would we?"

"I don't think that he will be quite as careful with the rest," laughed Angie, "he will be far too excited - and so will we!"

Taking their coats, I escaped to the kitchen where Marge was arranging cream cakes on a plate.

"I can see that you are starting to rise to the occasion," she giggled, looking at the rather obvious tent my cock was beginning to make in my apron, "when you have poured out the tea, you can bring it in on that tray, and put it on the coffee table, and don't forget, you have to do exactly what we tell you to do. Oh, and you did take that little blue pill I put out with you daily aspirin this morning? I would hate you to run out of steam too soon, you have three demanding ladies to satisfy this afternoon."

Following her to where her two friends were waiting, I bent put the tray down on the table she had indicated. It was still somewhat of a shock to feel a hand creeping between my legs.

"He is certainly well hung, Marge, you were right there," said a voice that I identified as Angie's, "and such a neat little arse, I am really going to enjoy taking it later on with my strap-on," as she drew a line with her finger nail from my balls up to my anus.

"It's my turn now," squealed Pam, "come over here big boy and let me see what you have got for me."

Remembering my instructions to do exactly as I was I was told, I stood up and turned to face her. When I was close enough, Pam slipped her hand under my apron, and caressed my balls, before stroking the length of my cock, which was by now hard and ready for action.

"Mmmm, what a nice one, just the right size and shape to fill my cunt. Where have you been hiding him, Marge, I can't wait to ride him; I am sure her will make me cum very nicely, several times I hope."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.