Family Hypnosis
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 5 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

"Good night Grant".

"Good night mum" I responded to the person occupying the other half of this king-sized bed.

This was strange ... very strange. I was sharing a bed with my mother ... I suspected a naked mother, just like me (I was naked too).


My mum had undergone an amazing transformation in the last couple of months. She had lost her extra weight, and now had a smoking hot body that any twenty year old would be proud of (and she had just turned forty).

She was relatively tall, slim with curves in all the right places. Short blonde curly hair framed her beautiful face. She was wearing far sexier clothes these days.

We were in this situation at the hotel because our flight had been terribly delayed, and when we finally landed we discovered that our baggage was lost (temporarily we hoped). It got worse when we got to the hotel - we had booked a room with two single beds but finished up with a king-size bed in a studio room with no other viable bedding.

We were in town to see Nikki graduate from college, and had planned this trip at the last moment. There were no other accommodation options for us.

Mum and I had agreed that we would deal with the situation. She had a shower first, and returned to the room wrapped in a towel. It was then my turn, and when I returned to the bedroom mum was already in bed with only my bedside lamp on. I slipped into the bed, losing the towel in the process.


It was about three o'clock in the morning when I was woken with the sensation of a head resting on my chest and a firm set of tits pressing into my side. The worst part was the hand that was holding my hard fat cock, and gently squeezing it.

Mum looked to be asleep, and I debated whether I should try to move her, but decided to leave her where she was. I was enjoying her touches anyway. I fell back asleep within a few minutes.

About three hours later I woke again. This time I was cuddled up behind her with my hard fat cock pressing against her ass, with my hand cupping one of her big firm tits. I could feel her hard nipple under my palm. She had her hand on top of mine so it was hard to move my hand without disturbing her.

I tried to move my hips away from her.

"Don't you dare move" I heard her murmur accompanied by her wiggling her ass against my erection. She pressed my hand harder against her breast.


I laid there quietly contemplating the situation, and wondering where this was leading.

Mum moved up a little and removed her hand from mine. My cock popped out underneath her ass now, immediately to be grabbed by her soft hand and directed to between her thighs.

She rubbed my cockhead along her wet pussy furrow before positioning it at the entrance to her pussy canal. She pushed back, sending my cock sliding into her wetness.

"Oh fuck ... that's amazing" she groaned as the top half of my cock slid into her.

My free hand slipped around her tummy and up to cup her heaving tits.

"Fuck me ... fuck me baby" she moaned over and over whilst I worked my shaft into her hot wetness.

The position limited how deep I could slide into her, so I rolled us over with me on the bottom and her in the reverse cowgirl position. She immediately slid deeper into my cock with her ass resting on my hips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.