Family Hypnosis - Cover

Family Hypnosis

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 4 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Glancing sideways to the mirrored wardrobe doors enabled me to witness an amazing contrast - a white body and a black body coming together in raw hot sensual fucking.

The white body was mine, laying on my back with my cock embedded in the hot tight pussy of a black-skinned beauty named Cyn. She was riding me hard, chasing her next orgasm ... one to go with the multiple ones that she'd already experienced.

"Oh fuck me ... fuck me deep Grant" Cyn moaned.

She didn't have to ask me twice ... I was gladly fucking her. I loved the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my long fat cock - her pussy was milking my cock. Her small firm tits jiggled as she slammed up and down on me. My hands had been all over her tits and their hard black nipples - I was just amazed at the contrasts between our skin colours.

Cyn had jet-black skin courtesy of her heritage - her parents were born in Malawi, and had emigrated when Cyn was just two weeks old. She was now thirty years old, and a valued citizen of this country, working as a nurse at the local hospital.


My aunt Jenny had introduced me to Cyn, and had setup this primal encounter.

"You need to experience something very different" Jenny told me when she told me about her new housemate. "She is an amazing beauty ... plus she wants to meet the young man that is ringing my bell so loud these days".

"Oh" I replied "Has she heard us ... well you actually?"

"Yep ... she came home unexpectedly last week and heard us fucking" Jenny explained.


"I love your big white cock in my pretty back pussy" she gasped.

I teased her in reply by saying "I thought all black guys were well hung".

She slapped my shoulder before saying "I'll have you know that I am very selective about who I let into my panties ... I have only had a couple of lovers".

I cheekily retorted "But you weren't wearing panties tonight".

That got me a harder slap to the shoulder, and a loud laugh."You were always going to get into my pussy ... so I figured to go without to make the job quicker and easier".

Cyn had a very wicked sense of humour, as I found out in the theatre an hour ago.


Cyn and I had a private box that overlooked the stage with sumptuous lounge chair style seating. We had been sitting side by side cuddling and watching the play when Cyn decided to zip my trousers and draw my cock out.

"Oh wow" she whispered as she stroked me into a full erection whilst she continued to watch the play. We were very lucky that the theatre was very dark, and hid what was happening in our box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.