Family Hypnosis - Cover

Family Hypnosis

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 3 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I was having a busy life - juggling study and fuck sessions with both of my aunts, Sophie and Jenny. Jenny was waiting for her birth control injection to wear off so that I could make her pregnant - in the interim we practised how to get it just right. Sophie was blossoming with her new found confidence in herself and in life in general - people were noticing and liking the transformation. Little did they know that a good part of the reason was regular fuck sessions with her nephew.

It was study week for my uni course, and it just so happened to be study week for my younger sister Nikki as well. She went to boarding school and I had not seen her in about six months. She was home for the week.

"Oh my god" I muttered under my breath when I saw her. She had changed so much in the last six months. She had changed from a tom-boy into this magnificent beautiful female. Gone were her boyish clothing, to be replaced by very feminine attire ... which did wonders in emphasising new new curves.

Nikki used to be flat-chested, but now she had a really nice set of rounded tits that wobbled as she walked. She was curvy ... and I got to see lots of them when she wore a bikini top and a small pair of shorts that morning.

Mum and dad had taken off for work - leaving Nikki and I at home to study for the day.

I had slept in (too much of Sophie last night). When I arrived in the kitchen I found Nikki in her brief attire.

"Looking good sissy" I blurted out without much thought. She just smiled at me.

We chatted whilst I made breakfast and slyly perved on my sisters tits and ass.

Over the breakfast bar Nikki started a conversation with "Hey Grant ... I see that you have worked wonders with aunt Sophie with some hypnosis I'm told".

"Mmmm ... yes" was my guarded reply not sure where this conversation was going.

"I was wondering if you could help me with my study ... I get very nervous when I study ... Can you help me relax?" Nikki asked.

"Oh..." I responded, trying to gather my thoughts before I responded further.

"There are a number of techniques that could help you" I started by way of explanation.

"Starting with a simple massage technique ... right through to hypnosis".

"Can you help me then" asked Nikki with some impatience.


I had Nikki sit on a chair as I stood behind her with my hands on her shoulders. She had the softest of skins, and the view of her tits from above and behind her was amazing. I gently massaged her shoulders and neck, using some massage oil that I had found in mum's bedroom.

"Oh yes" she purred.

"You need someone at school that you trust to do this for you" I suggested.

"Hmmmm ... I have a couple of people in mind" she replied as I continued with the massage.

"Oh who..." I asked out of interest.

"There's Peter and his sister Julie ... we are best friends. They are day students at the school and I visit them on the weekends" Nikki explained.

We continued the massage for a while longer ... the longer I did the more excited I became by touching her. It was then that I decided that I would suggest hypnosis. I had no idea where this would go from here.


We moved into my bedroom and I had her sit on my bed.

"I will now hypnotise you ... taking you into a deep sleep where I will make suggestions to help you relax when studying ... OK let's start".

Nikki was fairly easy to induce, and was soon in a very relaxed state.

I went through with my suggestions that would help her relax, and she seemed very receptive of those suggestions. Then using the controversial techniques I induced her into a deeper relaxation.

Satisfied that she was deeply relaxed I started to ask her some very personal questions.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No" she replied.

"Are you having sex at school?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked with my curiosity building.

"Yes" she replied.

"Who are you seeing?"

"Hmmmm ... Peter..." she replied then she paused before adding " and Julie too".

That answer was not what I expected - my sister was being intimate with another female.

"Oh ... is Peter your boyfriend?"

"No ... he and Julie are lovers ... I join them in a threesome regularly" she explained.

I was astounded by her revelations. My sister was bisexual and was having a relationship with a brother and sister who were lovers.

"Was Peter your first lover?" I asked out of curiosity.

She had a pained look on her face with that question.

"It's OK..." I added trying to relax her obvious tension.

She paused and I waited.

She stunned me when she eventually answered my question 'It was uncle Bill ... he drugged me on my sixteenth birthday and then he had sex with me".

"The bastard" I hissed under my breath.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Yes ... I told daddy" she replied with a tear escaping from her eyes. Then she added "Daddy told me that he fixed uncle Bill so he would never do that again to anyone".

The penny dropped for me then - uncle Bill's impotence had resulted from something that my dad had done to him. I hoped that it hurt. I was so mad at what had happened to her, and what he had done.

"How do you feel now?"

"I'm OK ... he didn't really hurt me ... and I'm glad that he left me with one remaining virginity for my true love".

"What??" I gasped.

"I still have my anal virginity ... for my true love".

"Who is your true love?" I was intrigued.

"My brother Grant ... I have loved him for ages ... I want to make love with him ... he turns me on ... I just wish that he notices me" she explained.

"Oh my god" I thought to myself. I paused and thought for a couple of minutes. I was torn between bringing her out of the hypnosis and doing nothing more with her ... and actually making her wish come true.

Finally I decided ... I said to her "I think he is attracted to you too ... maybe you just need to make the first move".

"Oh OK..." she replied. I was surprised when her hand came up to grab at her right breast and to tweak her nipple. She was starting to excite herself. I watched as she continued, popping her breasts free of her bikini top, showing me her amazing firm tits and their hard nipples.

I watched for a few minutes before I said to her "Maybe you should cover up ... and when I wake you up I want you to hug and kiss Grant ... see what happens then".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.