The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

“Alone at last. Shall we go and ‘relax’?” Jennifer asked and I laughed. “What kind of relaxation did you have in mind?” I asked. “Well, I’m pretty stressed. Maybe some kind of massage would help. Could you do your special massage – you know the one with that special tool you have.”

I laughed, picked Jennifer up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom where I sat her on our bed. Jennifer started to take her clothes off but I stopped her and took on that task myself. I reached down and removed her shoes, then her stockings. Once her feet were bare, I started to massage them, knowing how much Jennifer likes having that done.

Foot massage finished I took her hands and pulled her up to a standing position. Once she was standing, I undid her dress and slowly eased it down off her body, kissing her as I did then helping her to sit back down on the bed. I reached out and undid her bra all the while remembering the first time I did that, then pushed it off her shoulders and removed it completely. A gentle push and she was lying on the bed but with her feet still on the floor. I picked them up and with Jennifer’s assistance got her lying completely on the bed.

I gazed at those wonderful breasts then leaned down to kiss them and suck on her nipples. All the while, my hands had been busy touching her through her panties. ‘Time to get rid of them,’ I thought. I let go of her breasts and Jennifer, sensing what I wanted, lifted her bum up off the bed so I could slide her panties down her legs and off completely. I stood up and gazed down at the vision of loveliness that was Jennifer.

“I can never get enough of looking at you, my beautiful wife,” I told Jennifer. I quickly undressed then knelt down beside Jennifer and resumed my ministrations to her body. It was obvious that Jennifer was becoming very aroused. One look at her body and the reddish flush of arousal and the scent wafting up from her pussy told me Jennifer was ready.

“Tonight is your night, my love,” I said as I climbed up on the bed beside her. “Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.” I looked down at Jennifer as I said that, waiting for her answer.

Jennifer smiled and told me she wanted to be on top. “That way you can play with my boobs and with my...” she blushed as she left the last part unsaid.

I rolled to lie on my back and in a flash Jennifer was climbing up over me, impaling herself on my cock. I did as asked and played with her breasts, gently squeezing them while occasionally lightly pinching her nipples. Of course her rosebud couldn’t be ignored so it got the occasional tickle. As I had expected, Jennifer was quite vocal.

“Yes, more ... Oh yes ... Play with my ... bum. Oh, that’s so nice ... Yes, yes, YESSS! Ahh ... Ahhhhh...” and with that, she came.

“Well, Mrs. Brinkley, how was your first lovemaking session as a married lady? Did I satisfy you?” I asked her with a smile on my face.

Jennifer smiled as she bent down to kiss me then sat back up. “Oh yes, it was wonderful. Mr. and Mrs. Brinkley need to do this more often.” She paused, smiled and put her ‘I have a surprise for you’ look on her face. “I have a confession to make,” she said as she continued. “We didn’t discuss it, but I stopped taking my birth control pills about 6 weeks ago. Since I’m at the most fertile time of my cycle right now, maybe tonight will be the night that we...” she paused and looked at me to see what I’d say.

I grinned from ear to ear and completed her sentence “ ... we make a baby. We’ll need to practice making a baby as many times as we can - until it works!” I pulled her back down to hug and kiss her. “I’m delighted that you did what you did. I was going to talk to you about that. I’m not an old man...” Jennifer giggled at that “ ... but I want to be able to enjoy my – I mean our – our children before I get too far along in life.”

“You must have been reading my mind ‘cause that’s what I was thinking,” Jennifer said.

“No, my dear, we both just understand the situation and acknowledge the reality of life. I hope that I live long enough to see our children grown up but I also understand that that may not happen. Enough of the slightly morbid thoughts, tonight is our special night so let’s just sleep in one another’s arms.”

We rolled apart and Jennifer used the ever present towel to wipe the worst of our lovemaking off. We cuddled up and soon were sound asleep.


The next morning after our morning cleanup and breakfast, we collected Martin and his luggage and headed over to the main island. As we got near the island, I saw a boat with two guys out fishing. I recognized them and waved as we went by. I didn’t think anything of that until we made the last turn to approach the landing and saw the huge crowd gathered on the shore.

“Wow!” Jennifer exclaimed. “Look at all the people. There must be just about everyone in town there. How did they know when we were coming?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.