The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

It’s is finally here! Jennifer and I are going to be married today – well officially that is. When I woke up this morning I leaned up on one arm and watched Jennifer as she slept. I thought back to that day when I rescued a young lady from the wreck of her parents’ sailboat. I never for a moment imagined that I’d have a beautiful, young lady in my bed and that I’d be marrying her – but here we are.

I will soon be time to wake Jennifer up. We have lots to do, breakfast for three (Martin had arrived two days before) then the cleanup and a quick look around the house. Next we need to check on the big tent to make sure nothing happened overnight. Finally we need to be ready to welcome the boats as they arrived from the main island. At the last count we were told there would be 5 boats with our invited guests. The first boat would be here near 10 am with the ladies who would be helping Jennifer and who would serve lunch to anyone who arrived before 1 pm.

We have a few minutes though to partake in one of my favourite pastimes – pleasuring Jennifer. Last night had been quite warm and when I awoke I saw that sometime in the night, Jennifer had got out from under the covers. Ever since the night when Jennifer took her panties off as she slept in my bed, we’ve slept in the nude. That means that all of Jennifer’s delectable body parts were available to me.

First I gave her nipples a quick lick then lightly kissed my way down her body to until I could kiss her pussy. A quick glance back at Jennifer’s face told me that she was still asleep – or at least faking it. Back to her breasts to give them another lick – a bit more forceful this time. Back down to her pussy, kissing all the way. This time, I put my tongue between the lips of her pussy and found her love button. “I could get used to being woken up this way, every day,” Jennifer said in a still sleepy voice.

I took another look and saw that her eyes were still closed. “Your wish is my command, your highness,” I said. Jennifer opened her eyes and looked at me. “Smartass,” she said. I laughed and Jennifer giggled.

“I believe you have a little chore to do today, so maybe you should think about getting up,” I told her.

Jennifer looked over at the clock and with a deadpan look said “Yes, it’s such an onerous task that I have to do today.” She couldn’t hold her laughter in any longer. Once she settled down she pulled me down to give me a lover’s kiss. I took the opportunity to allow my hand to slide up until it was cupping her pussy then slid one finger into her moist slit and gently played with her clit.

“Stop, we don’t have time for that this morning. You’ll have to wait until the guests have left then you can ravish an old married woman.” Jennifer started to giggle as she said that.

“Married? I certainly hope so, but old? I think not,” I replied. I gave in to Jennifer’s demands and left her get up and head to the shower. I waited until I heard her humming in the shower then climbed in behind her, reaching around to hold her breasts and tweak her nipples.

“Stop that, you beast. I’m trying to get ready,” Jennifer said. I grinned, kissed her on the neck then backed out and let her finish.

While Jennifer was finishing up, I got the coffee started then went back to shave. As I finished shaving, Jennifer came out of the shower. “Let me see. Did you get all your whiskers off?” she said as she stroked my face. I took the opportunity to stroke her hair – the hair around her pussy. “Stop. I told you we don’t have time for games this morning,” Jennifer said. “Get in the shower.”

“My, my. Bossy today aren’t we?” I said with a big grin on my face.

Jennifer blew a raspberry at me then went to get dressed.


We finally managed to get dressed and once Martin arrived from the cabin, we got breakfast ready. With breakfast finished and the house straightened up, we headed out to make sure that things were ready for the day. As we stepped out I looked up at the sky and was delighted to see that, other than a few high white, puffy clouds, the sky was clear. It looked to be a perfect day for our ceremony.

An inspection of the tent revealed that some of the lines needed to be tightened up but that was all. We’d collected some folding tables and chairs and we set about getting them arranged. Soon we had everything as ready as could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.