The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

For the balance of the day, Jennifer and I just walked about and looked at some of the sights that Seattle has to offer. After a trip to the Space Needle, Jennifer whispered that she wanted to go back to our rooms. I didn’t need to be told what for.

Back in our room, Jennifer pulled back the covers on the bed, stripped off her clothes and climbed into the bed. I followed and for the next hour or so we just lay there as lovers, gently touching and arousing one another until finally, Jennifer pushed me onto my back and started to fuck me in what had become her favourite position. Our mating was slow and gentle with both of us climaxing at almost the same time.


The next morning, Jennifer was awake, but still in bed. As I looked at her I could see she was deep in thought. All of a sudden she realized I was awake and watching her. “Do you like watching me?” she asked.

“It’s one of my favourite things to do” I said. “Another thing I like is...” and with that I leaned in and kissed her.

“Mmm, I like that too” she replied as she pulled me over hug me.

While her attention was focused on kissing me, I slid my hand down and started to play with her pussy. “This is another thing that I like to do,” I told her.

Jennifer got a big grin on her face and whipped the cover off. “Oh yeah, me too. I feel really horny this morning. Want to take care of that little problem?”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. True to her words, Jennifer was really horny and before I was even ready had grabbed my cock and was pulling it towards her pussy.

“C’mon, slowpoke. Don’t make me wait.”

I decided to get back at her for calling me a ‘slowpoke’. I started kissing her all over – her breasts but not her nipples, her face, nipping her nose then kissing down towards her pussy. I felt Jennifer grab my head and try to force it down so I’d lick her pussy but I resisted and started to kiss my way back up her body – this time sucking and nipping on her nipples.”

“Ohh! Ohh!! Oh damn you – fuck me!” she yelled.

‘Good thing this is a high class hotel with good soundproofing,’ I thought.

I gave in to Jennifer’s demands and fucked her hard causing her to come twice before I came.

After a shared shower – complete with some playing of course – we had a room service breakfast. “Have you given any more thought about meeting other members of your family?” I asked Jennifer as we ate.

“I have. That’s what I was doing when you woke up.” Jennifer paused and seemed unsure what she wanted to say. After a couple of minutes she continued. “Wally, I’ve decided that I’ll meet them at their location. For now, I don’t want anyone to know where I live. I’m not completely comfortable with what happened and even though I think I can trust Martin, we only have his word that the family wants to meet me. Am I being paranoid about this?”

“Oh my no. Not in the least, sweetheart. Your parents apparently were treated horribly and it’s quite understandable that you want to be cautious. Do you want to talk to Martin again before we leave?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.