The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Finally, all of our guests had said their goodbyes and headed back to the main island. We headed back inside and Jennifer started to clean up the remnants of the party. I remembered the note Elizabeth had given me and pulled it out of my pocket. It simply said ‘Jennifer has an appointment to see the gynecologist on Thursday at 1:00 pm.’ I looked up to see Jennifer smiling at me. “Do you know about this?” I asked as I handed her the note.

Jennifer read the note and did a little wiggle. “Oh goody, she did it!” she said.

I was confused. “Uhh do you mind telling me what’s going on?” I asked.

Jennifer came over and hugged me. “Elizabeth made arrangements to see the gynecologist. You know she only comes over to the main island 3 times a year.”

I was still a bit mystified. “Uhh ... Without trying to pry, is there something wrong or... ?” I asked.

Jennifer started to laugh. When she finally settled down she asked “Do the words ‘birth control pills’ mean anything?”

“Oh ... Oh! So are you saying...” I started but Jennifer finished the sentence, “ ... that soon you can stop using condoms. The answer is yes!”

The thought of being able to ‘go bareback’ made me horny and before I knew it, I was sprouting a woody. I heard Jennifer snicker and looked to see her with her hand over her mouth – grinning for all she was worth.

“I see you like that thought,” she said. “Want to see what it’s like? I just finished my period so it’s a safe time.” It took me no time at all to get Jennifer into the bedroom and stripped naked. Not only was I going to make love to her without a condom, but as I discovered, this was also one of those times when Jennifer decided to play naughty games.

Standing there knock-kneed, with one hand over her pussy and the fingertips of her other hand in front of her mouth she started her ‘little girl’ spiel. “Are you going to do something naughty to me? Are you going to put that big thing inside of me? What if it won’t fit? Oh, what am I to do?”

I laughed, picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, following her onto the bed as quickly as I could. I decided that today would be a day when I would do everything I could to pleasure Jennifer.

I lay down beside her and gathered her in to my arms and started kissing her. Jennifer responded in the passionate manner I’d become accustomed to. After a few minutes of just kissing, I extricated myself from her arms and started to pay attention to other parts of her body. I kissed her neck and continued downward until I came to her breasts. I started by kissing all over them but avoiding the nipples. Finally I took a nipple into my mouth and, knowing how Jennifer loved having her breasts sucked on, I took first one, then the other into my mouth. While I was sucking on her nipples I gave each a little nip now and then.

Time to move on. Downward I went, kissing her all over. When I neared her pussy, Jennifer opened her legs in anticipation but even though she had hold of my hair as she tried to pull me in, I managed to stay away from her pussy – at least for now. I wiggled backwards so that I could get all the way down to suck on her toes then started kissing my way back up towards her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.