The Storm
Prologue

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I had turned on the computer to look at the weather forecast for our area for the next few days. Things didn’t look good as there appeared to be several storms brewing out in the North Pacific and we’d likely see them coming at us one after the other with only a few days reprieve between storms.

“Wally, got your ears on?” came from my two-way radio.

That was my friend Ben, on the main island. He told me that there had been reports of an ocean going sailboat having been disabled and that it was somewhere in our area. He asked me to keep an eye out and let him know if I spotted anything so that the authorities could be alerted. I promised that I would.

Oh if I’d known what that promise would lead up to.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.