A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 50: Love and Lust

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50: Love and Lust - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

May 1979

Jennie and Kent arrived to pick me up at 4:00pm. Jennie came in and talked to Mom and reassured her that I’d be with them, except when sleeping. Mom asked about my room and Jennie said it was next to hers and Kent was across the hall. Jennie told her that Jennifer’s mom would drop her at the church, we would ride to the reception at the hotel in a limo with the rest of the wedding party, and then a limo would bring us home. Mom was reassured by all that, and I grabbed my overnight bag and my suit bag with my tux and left with Jennie and Kent.

We drove to St. Andrew’s and parked. The rehearsal started at 5:00pm. Monsignor Kreusling would be performing the ceremony because Father Buschmiller was out of town and Father Niemeyer had been recently assigned to a different parish. Monsignor Kreusling and Brother Paul let everyone know the basic outline of the wedding Mass and what each of us would be doing.

Kent’s best man was his friend Jack, and there were four groomsmen. Jennie’s maid of honor was her best friend from High School, Nancy, and there were four bridesmaids. One of them was her niece, Elyse, who was about my age, cute, with sparkling blue eyes, and long, curly blonde hair. She smiled at me every time I looked at her. I also met Kent’s parents and Jennie’s mom.

My part was really simple. They would play Here Comes the Bride and I would walk Jennie down the aisle. I’d kiss her on the cheek and then go to sit with Jennifer. They were leaving out the lines about who was giving the woman in marriage because I wasn’t really doing that. Jennie and I practiced walking down the aisle slowly a few times after the groomsmen and bridesmaids had entered and were waiting.

It took about ninety minutes for everything to come together. Once it did, I rode with Kent and Jennie to Springdale. The rehearsal dinner was a lot of fun, with the best man telling funny stories about things Kent had done, and Kent’s brother ad-libbing silly comments the whole time. Elyse had sat down next to me because we were the only kids there and we chatted during the meal. She was a Sophomore at Glen Este High School. She liked to sing and had been in the Glen Este High musical production of The Music Man.

I told her I was responsible for the computer dating program, but she said she hadn’t participated. She was fascinated by computers and was sad that her school didn’t have any. I told her about my upcoming trip to Sweden and she was intrigued by it. Her mom’s parents had come over from Sweden as teenagers and she had always wanted to go there. I told her how the exchange program worked and she thought she might like it as well.

The dinner ended around 10:00pm and we piled into cars and drove about a mile down Route 747 to the hotel. In the lobby, Kent retrieved the room keys and handed them out. Most of the party was staying two nights so that they could drink at the reception and then simply come upstairs to sleep, rather than drive home. As Jennie had promised my mom, I was next door to her and Kent was across the hall. I picked up my stuff and went up the elevator and found my room.

I hung up my stuff, tossed my overnight bag in the closet, and turned on the TV. The Reds were playing the Dodgers at Dodger Stadium and the second inning had just ended with the Dodgers leading 3-1. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts and settled on the bed to watch. The Reds had just scored a run in the top of the third to make it 3-2 when there was a knock at the door. It was Jennie.

“Just checking to make sure everything is OK,” she said.

“It’s perfect. Dinner was great, and I had a good time chatting with Elyse.”

“I know. I saw you two sitting together, and I also saw her smiling at you at the church.”

“I have a fairly steady girlfriend,” I said.

“I thought you had more than one,” she said with a smirk.

“I’m not exclusive with Jennifer, but she’s the only serious girl right now. I told you about Becky and Joyce, and Joyce and I said our goodbyes last week.”

“It must be tough having to say goodbye to everyone.”

“Jennifer and Stephanie will be the hardest, but yeah. Of course, I’ll make new friends in Sweden as well!”

“I’m sure you will. There are lots of cute blondes over there for you!”

“You know you’re the only one for me, Jennie McGrath,” I smirked.

“If you didn’t have your ethical and moral standards, I’d wipe that smirk off your face.”

“What about Kent?”

“He’s not my husband yet!” she giggled.

I chuckled, “A technical point at best! But you know me well enough. No chance.”

“I know. That’s why I was sure it was safe to tease you. Give me a hug and I’ll let you get back to your baseball game.”

“So what’s with the separate rooms? I know you guys are sleeping together.”

“We decided to stop about two weeks ago. Let’s just say the anticipation is killing us.”

“I bet. When Jennifer and I got back together, I told her we had to wait two weeks before we fooled around. She had been trying to get me into bed for weeks before that.”

“That’s just cruel!” she giggled.

“No, cruel was when I told her that no sex for two weeks included masturbation. I thought she’d die!”

“OK, that’s cruel. Wow. And?”

“We almost killed each other when it was time!”

“I bet!” she laughed.

We hugged tightly, and she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“See you tomorrow around 8:00am for breakfast. We’ll head to the church around 11:00am.”

“Goodnight, Jennie.”

“Goodnight, Steve.”

In the few minutes we had chatted, Tom Seaver had given up four runs and was pulled from the game. The score was 7-2, and it wasn’t looking good for the Reds. It got worse in the fourth inning when Frank Pastore gave up five runs to make the score 12-2. I was tempted to turn off the game and go to sleep, but decided I’d keep watching. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

I got up, figuring Jennie or Kent needed to tell me something, but instead found Elyse at the door.

“Hey, I heard from Jennie you were watching the Reds. Want to watch together?”

Jennie! She just couldn’t resist stirring the pot!

“Come on in, but it’s a total disaster. They’re down 12-2 going into the fifth inning.”

“Ugh. It was only 7-2 when I had it on in my room and Jennie came to check on me. She mentioned you were watching the game as well. You’re a Reds fan?”

“Yeah, a huge one. I try to go to games every year and watch them on TV or listen to them on the radio when I can.”

“Me too.”

We sat on the end of the bed and watching a scoreless fifth inning. I went and got some ice and two cans of Sprite from the machine in the hallway. The top of the sixth was scoreless for the Reds as well. We finished our soft drinks, and I moved to sit against the headboard with a pillow behind my head. Elyse asked if she could do that as well, and I said yes.

We chatted about the wedding, about school, and about friends. She didn’t have a steady boyfriend. She had been going out with a guy, but they had broken up a few weeks before. I told her that I was dating but didn’t have a steady girlfriend. I pointed out I wasn’t looking to be in a committed relationship because I was going to Sweden for a year.

Things went from bad to worse in the baseball game. The bottom of the sixth was another disaster, with Pastore giving up four runs and reliever Dave Tomlin giving up one to put the Dodgers up 17-2. Had Elyse not been there, I would have turned off the game. The Reds would score a run in the seventh and three in the eight for what normally would have been enough to win; but not tonight. Their pitching had been so horrible that they lost 17-6. I turned off the TV in disgust.

“Were you going to sleep now?” Elyse asked.

“I’m not really too tired, why?”

“I thought maybe we could hang out a bit longer.”

I detected a hint of an offer there, but only a hint.

“Should I put on music or should we try to find a movie on TV?”

“Check the TV listing there, but I suspect anything we’d want to watch is scrambled and would cost money.”

I picked up the listings and saw that indeed movies were $4.99 or $12.99, the $12.99 ones are labeled as ‘adult’.

I read the list to Elyse, leaving off the adult titles.

“Music. Nothing interesting there.”

I chuckled, “Well there’s more, but they are listed as ‘adult’.”

She giggled, “I asked my dad about that. He said they’re pornographic movies.”

“I don’t think Kent and Jennie would appreciate charging one to the room!” I smirked. “Music it is.”

She giggled, and I leaned over and turned on the radio and dialed it to Q102.

“So how do you know Jennie?” Elyse asked.

That was dangerous ground. I’d have to be very careful.

“I know her from church. I was an altar boy at her husband’s funeral six years ago and then I’ve done yard work at her house a bunch of times since then. We became friends.”

“I would have thought there was some other connection. You’re walking her down the aisle. Her dad would have done if he hadn’t died, and it’s supposed to be a male relative.”

“Jennie told me she only had one male blood relative, an uncle that she didn’t like. We were good friends too, so she asked me. Who walked her down the aisle with Jim?”

“Her mom. Kinda different, but she couldn’t come up with anyone else. She didn’t like Uncle Miles, then either. He’s a jerk. The only other male relatives are my dad and my uncle, but they aren’t related except by marriage.”

“So she was out of options and I was the last resort,” I teased.

“I didn’t mean it like that!” she blurted out, surprised. “Wait, you’re teasing me!”

“Yeah, I know for sure if she had an older brother or if her dad was alive, they’d do this. I’m just a really good friend filling in.”

“But it still doesn’t make sense, really.”

“Everything I told you is true.”

She looked at me as if deciding to ask a question, but then decided against it. We just sat there for a couple of minutes in silence, listening to the radio. She excused herself to use the bathroom and when she came back, she sat cross-legged on the bed looking at me expectantly.

The words ‘dumb boy’ rang through my head. A cute fifteen-year-old comes to my room at a hotel, invites herself in to watch the Reds, and is sitting on my bed staring at me. The question was, did I want to do anything with her or not. She was cute and smart, and from her actions and looks, clearly available.

I moved to sit cross-legged facing her and leaned forward slightly. She did the same, so I kissed her gently on the lips. There was something a little strange about the kiss. A twinge of some kind.

“That was nice,” she said softly.

“I thought so, too. Maybe we should try again just to be sure.”

She giggled and leaned in for another soft kiss.

I felt that twinge again. Something decidedly special.

“Yep, that was nice!”

“Are you sure?” I grinned. “Maybe a third one, just so we’re certain.”

She giggled again and leaned forward. This time, her lips parted, and we gently touched tongues. The first touch of tongues was electric, drawing me in.

She broke the kiss.

“Now I’m totally sure it was nice,” she said. “So sure that I want to kiss you some more!”

She leaned in and we exchanged several soft kisses and then let our tongues tangle with each other. For the next five minutes only contact between us was our lips and tongues. Even in that limited contact, I felt I had understood a message.

“Elyse?”

“Yes, Steve?”

“You can stay if you want to.”

Her answer was to lean in for another kiss. We exchanged a more urgent French kiss, and I put my arms on her shoulders and gently turned her so she ended up on her back, I moved to lie down next to her and I kissed her again. She rubbed my back with her hand and I started roaming my right hand over her body, careful not to touch her breasts or get too close to her crotch.

I gently moved my hand to her stomach and then slowly moved it upwards. She continued kissing me, which I took as permission, so I moved my hand over her small breast, discovering in the process that she didn’t have on a bra under her t-shirt! I caressed her and softly ran my thumb over her hardening nipple several times. She sighed into my mouth at the contact.

We exchanged several more kisses, alternating between soft and hard while I fondled her, then I slid my hand down to her waist and gently pulled the tucked t-shirt from her shorts. I slid my hand underneath and resumed caressing her breast, this time directly on the smooth flesh. When I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she moaned softly.

I slid my hand down to her soft stomach and slipped my fingers under the waistband of her shorts. She kissed me hard, but grabbed my wrist. I broke the kiss.

“I’m not a virgin, but I’m not on the Pill or anything.”

“I have rubbers in my overnight bag.”

“Came prepared, huh?”

“I always have some with me in case opportunity knocks!”

She giggled, “Sounds like there’s a story there.”

“Yeah, there is. I could tell you, if you want.”

“I’d rather you kiss me than talk to me!”

I kissed her again, and she put gentle downward pressure on my wrist, then released it. That was her way of saying I could continue. I pushed my fingers under her panties and then across soft pubic hair. She spread her legs slightly, and I pressed my fingers between her legs, along the entire length of her pussy. She jumped a bit at the pressure on her clit. I gently pressed my middle finger between her labia and into her opening. She wiggled her hips, which I took as a sign to probe deeper, and I buried my finger as far in her as I could.

I gently fingered her while we kissed and her hand slipped into my shorts. and she grasped my erection and started slowly stroking me. I withdrew my finger from her and brought it to my mouth to taste. Once again, I was amazed at the variation in taste between girls. I wanted to get it directly from the source!

I pulled at her t-shirt and she sat up so I could remove it, exposing her small, firm, round breasts. I tossed the t-shirt aside and then gently pulled down her shorts and panties, exposing her small patch of soft blonde pubic hair. I tossed them on the floor as well.

“Be right back,” I whispered and grabbed my rubbers from my overnight bag and put them on the nightstand.

“Three? Really?” she giggled.

I just nodded and kissed her again. Her hands went to the bottom of my shirt and she pulled it over my head and tossed it on the floor. She pushed down my shorts and underwear and I kicked them off. I moved between her legs and lay with my stomach pressing on her mons so that I could lick and suck her nipples. She ground her pubic bone into me as I licked first the left nipple, then the right nipple. I returned to the left breast and sucked it into my mouth, pressing hard on the nipple with my tongue. I repeated that for the right one as well.

I went back and forth between her breasts for a few minutes, then slowly trailed kisses down her chest and stomach, across her mons and then to her pussy. I put my mouth on her and pressed my tongue in as deep as it would go.

“Yes, like that!”

I moved my tongue in and out and swirled it around. She bucked her hips gently as I made love to her with my mouth. After a minute, I moved and flicked her clit with my tongue and she jumped like she was hit by lightning.

“I’m super sensitive, Steve. Just do what you did before, OK?”

I went back to licking and swirling my tongue in her tunnel, and she responded with gentle moans and encouragement. She was getting wetter and wetter and I saw her hand move to the top of her slit, push the labia together tightly and hold it. Seconds later, she groaned softly, and I felt her pussy spasm and she bucked her hips against me. When her orgasm was finished, I moved back up next to her.

“You’re pretty good at that!”

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss, not sure if she would have an issue with it. She didn’t, kissing me deeply. I broke the kiss and reached for a rubber.

“Let me put it on!” she said.

I handed it to her, and she tore open the package and unrolled it slightly. She grasped my dick and pulled it over the head, then surprised me my using her mouth to unroll it most of the rest of the way! She finished the job with her fingers and moved to kiss me.

“Never had that done that way before!”

“My ex-boyfriend came up with it and I thought it was fun.”

I kissed her again and got between her legs, resting my now covered dick on her sopping wet pussy. I pressed in and she immediately wrapped her legs around me and raised her hips, causing me to slide all the way in with that single thrust. I pulled back and thrust gently back into her and we established a slow rhythm, exchanging soft kisses as we did so.

After a few dozen strokes, I ground against her.

“Don’t do that yet, please,” she begged. “It’s too intense!”

I kissed her and started stroking again at a slightly faster pace. She gripped me tighter with her legs around my thighs and hugged me tighter as well. We kissed deeply and continued to move together. She broke the kiss.

“Now!”

I pressed deep and ground against her and she exploded in orgasm. I backed off a bit and thrust in and out through the orgasm. She gasped for breath and I felt her fingers digging into my back as she humped against me. When her orgasm passed, we resumed the rhythm.

“You didn’t come yet?” she asked incredulously.

“No, not even close!” I said with a smirk.

“Oh God, then give me another one like that!”

We continued moving with a moderate rhythm for a few more minutes. I could tell by her movements she was getting close.

“Now!” she gasped and thrust her hips into me.

I thrust deep and ground against her until her orgasm started, then began thrusting hard. I had been close and the spasms of her pussy pushed me over the edge. I pushed deep and filled the rubber with cum. When our orgasms passed, we lay there, our breathing ragged, just holding each other for a few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.