A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 48: Two Proms, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Two Proms, Part II - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

April-May 1979

Saturday morning after the Prom, I was up at my usual time despite coming in so late. I swam, then ate breakfast with Stephanie.

“What’s bothering you, Big Bro?”

“Joyce. We said ‘goodbye’ last night.”

“Goodbye like in you’re going away goodbye, or goodbye like you’re done with each other?”

“The first one, for sure. The second one probably, if I’m honest.”

“And you’re sad about that?”

“Yeah, Squirt, about both.”

“You have to make your own decision in the end. You said so yourself.” She sighed and continued, “Did you guys fight? Or was it friendly?”

“Hottest sex we’ve ever had.”

“Big brother, what is it with you and having wild sex when you break up with girls? First Becky, Now Joyce.”

“This was different!” I smirked, “We had wild sex first, then she basically broke it off.”

“But still!” Stephanie protested.

I chuckled. There wasn’t really anything else to say.

I went to work, ate lunch alone because Jennifer was busy and then came home. Jennifer was coming for dinner tonight. Dad was doing steaks on the grill. We ate and after we finished, we went to my room to talk.

“So, how was the Loveland Prom?” Jennifer asked.

“Not what I expected. Not even close.”

“So it went badly?”

“Depends on which part you’re talking about,” I sighed. “The dancing was great. The party was out of this world. The break-up was terrible.”

“Break-up?”

“Yeah, she said she wanted that to be our ‘goodbye’. I’m supposed to write her and then we’ll see each other when I get back from Sweden before she goes to college to sort it out.”

“And you’re OK with that?”

“I don’t really have a choice. It was going to happen sometime in the next two months, so it happening after the party was actually as good a time as any. From her perspective, the best time.”

“What happened at this ‘out of this world’ party?”

“Overall? I have no idea. I was in the guest bedroom with Joyce the entire time.”

“Oh? So what was over the top? She sucked you?”

“No. She demanded that I, and I quote, ‘Fuck her every which way’, followed by me doing so.”

“What?! Joyce?! Wow! And?”

“That was mild compared to her final demand, that included a threat.”

“Which was?”

“That I fuck her in the ass or she’d never speak to me again,” I said deadpan.

“Bullshit, Steve!” Jennifer declared mirthfully. “There is just no way that Joyce Abbadelli demanded anal sex from you! Not in a million years!”

“I fucked her the same way I fucked you that night I cut off your panties. Then we 69’d, she sucked me and swallowed, and when we kissed afterwards, she licked her pussy juice from my face. Then she demanded I fuck her ass. It happened.”

“Oh my God!” Jennifer gasped, then giggled, “What got into her? I mean, besides you?”

“That’s who she is, deep down. I realized it when I listened to Connie. Connie says the things that prim and proper Joyce never would. It’s a battle between who Joyce is and who she’s expected to be. It’s kind of like the virginal daughter situation you had.

“She may never do it again, or she might. I shocked her when I said we had done way more than that. She called herself a prude, and I told her that Melanie had called me a prude. She asked me to explain, and I shocked her with some of the stuff we had done in the foursome. We talked about the range of, well, adventurousness, from Pete and Joyce to Melanie. And we talked about where I am on the scale.”

“You, Steve, are wherever your partner is,” Jennifer said firmly. “You prefer just normal lovemaking, but you’ll do whatever your partner needs.”

“That’s pretty much what I told her. You know me too well.”

“You are conventional and prudish by nature. But you allow us to lead you where we need you to be. You are the epitome of the perfect lover, doing everything you can to meet our needs. You derive pleasure from our pleasure.”

“Speaking of which, we need to discuss Friday Night’s plans.”

“Yes. It has to be a night for Melanie to remember. And she hasn’t had sex, well beyond your fingers or her own, in six months.”

We discussed my plan and Jennifer made a few suggestions of her own. Because of the distance Melanie and I would have to travel, I got the same curfew from dad for the Milford Prom. We’d go back to Melanie’s after the Prom. Her parents would be staying with friends so that we could have the house to ourselves. I also had taken Saturday off from the deli so I could go back to Melanie’s in the morning and spend the day with her.

“Jennifer, will you go to Jennie’s wedding with me?”

“Sure! It’ll be fun!”

“I have to wear a tux, but I think a nice dress is fine for you, nothing formal.”

We went out to the deck and sat in a chaise cuddling and kissing until her mom came to get her.

On Sunday I went to church because I wanted to be there when Mom talked to Jennie. After Mass, they spoke quietly in the basement while sipping on juice. The conversation wasn’t animated, so I felt it couldn’t be going badly. They finished the conversation and Mom came over.

“Well,” she said, “it doesn’t make sense to me, but this is what Mrs. McGrath wants. I’m doing this for her, Stephen, not for you. She’s a wonderful lady and I’m glad she found someone after her husband died.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

I had dodged that bullet.

The week before the Milford Prom flew by. Melanie was cleared to dance without her walking splint. We had been a bit concerned, but her doctor was happy with her progress. On Friday when I got home from school, I started getting ready. I put on my tuxedo — the same one that I had worn for the Loveland Prom. The limo that Melanie and I had agreed on arrived just before 5:00pm. I grabbed my fedora and then went out to the car so we could get Melanie.

When we arrived at her house, I fumbled a bit with her corsage, and she snatched it from y my hands.

“Oh, I’ll do it!” she said with a soft laugh, “Before you stick it in me!”

“That’ll come later,” I quipped.

Mr. and Mrs. Spencer laughed, and Melanie and I had to stand through the seemingly endless photo session.

Our first stop was Cork ‘N Cleaver. We had a very nice dinner, both of us having prime rib. We had hot fudge brownie sundaes for dessert.

We finished, and the Limo took us to the Prom. It was being held in a ballroom of a hotel in Springdale. A lot of the seniors had booked rooms in the hotel. I wished that we could have done that, but there was no way I could stay out all night. It dawned on me that I’d need to figure out with Jennifer what to do for our Senior Prom.

The dance was typical of Proms. We had our pictures taken as we went in and then we found seats with my friend Dave Allen, a Senior, and his girlfriend, Lisa, who went to Glen Este. Melanie and I danced quite a bit. On the slow songs, we danced close, but not plastered together.

My favorite song of the night was not a slow song. About halfway through the dance, they played a new ABBA song, Does Your Mother Know.

_I can see what you want;
But you seem pretty young to be searchin’ for that kind of fun;
So maybe I’m not the one;
Now you’re so cute, I like your style;
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile;
But girl, you’re only a child_

Both Melanie and I laughed, and she asked, “Thinking of Stephanie?”

“Yeah, it fits almost perfectly, although Björn Ulvaeus is saying that he’s NOT going to do it.”

Melanie laughed and said, “Yeah, he’s turning her down and you’re going to fuck her brains out!”

The rest of the dance went as expected and when it ended, we walked hand-in-hand to the limo. The chauffer opened the door for us and we got in and slid to the center of the seat. Melanie put her head on my shoulder.

“Melanie, I promised you a Prom night to remember?”

“Yes, you did,” she said brightly.

“It’s going to have to be divided between a few hours tonight and then tomorrow because I couldn’t get permission to stay out all night.”

“That’s fine. You’ll have a few hours to recharge so I can get as much of you as possible!”

I chuckled, “Melanie, I promise you’ll never forget it!”

“Think we could manage to do it in the limo?” she giggled.

“Tempting, but probably not a good idea. We could neck if you like.”

“I like!”

We kissed softly and Melanie broke the kiss and sighed. We kissed again, this time our lips parted and our tongues touched tip-to-tip. There was no urgency, just tenderness. We kissed off and on and cuddled on the ride to her house. When we got there, the door was opened for us and we tipped the driver and walked into her house.

“We have about two hours, then you need to drive me home. You can come pick me up around 9:00am tomorrow morning.”

“I assume you have a plan,” Melanie smirked.

“I have a script. Tonight, you and I are simply going to make love and then cuddle. You’ve wanted that for ages and to tell you the truth, so have I. Tomorrow, we’ll play as crazy as possible. But not tonight.”

“Mmmm, that sounds good,” she purred.

“Let’s get some candles, play the right music, and then I’ll make slow, passionate love to you.”

She smiled, went to the kitchen, and found six candles and holders to put them in. We walked up the stairs and she handed me the candles and went into the bathroom. I went into her room and put the candles in the holders and lit them. I turned down the bed and shut the blinds. I tuned the radio to a station that played nothing but love songs.

When Melanie returned, I had finished lighting the candles and turned off the lights, so the room was lit by soft, flickering candlelight. Melanie closed the door behind her and came to me. We kissed softly, and I tasted strawberry as I pulled her into a tight embrace. We shared a few more soft kisses, and then she stepped back and turned around. I reached up and slowly pulled down the zipper on her formal dress, kissing the skin that was exposed down to the small of her back. I carefully helped her push down the dress and step out of it, leaving her standing before me with a white lace bra, white bikini-cut panties, white lace stockings, and white heels. She moved to the closet to put it on a hanger.

I drank in her beauty for a moment and then she came to me and helped me removed my tuxedo jacket. She released my gray bowtie and pulled it from my neck and then removed my matching cummerbund. She hung each item on the back of her desk chair. One by one, she unbuttoned the buttons on my shirt and then pushed it off my shoulders and helped me remove it. She took hold of the plain white undershirt I had chosen to wear under the rented shirt and I held my arms up so that she could pull it over my head. She kissed my chest a few times, then knelt before me to untie and remove my black dress shoes and gray socks.

She stood up, and we kissed softly again, this time our lips parted and we gently touched our tongues. Melanie stepped back and unhooked, unbuttoned and then unzipped my pants, hanging them on the back of the chair with the rest of the tuxedo. When she turned back to me, I reached behind her and unhooked her strapless bra and dropped it on her desk. I leaned down and gently kissed each nipple before kneeling in front of her, grasping the lace panties and gently pulling them down for her to step out of.

“Leaving my shoes and stockings on?” she giggled.

Of course I was! By way of answer I placed a single kiss on her freshly shaved mons, inhaling the aromas of the fluid already coating her labia, then stood up to kiss her softly on the lips. Melanie hooked her fingers into my underwear and pulled slightly forward to get them past my raging hard-on, then pulled them down for me to step out of them. Kneeling in front of me, she placed a single kiss on the head of my dick and then stood up and we embraced.

A few soft kisses and I moved her to the bed. We climbed in and pulling the comforter over us, I lay on top of her, my dick positioned against her wet pussy.

“Slow and gentle,” I said. “There will be plenty of time for wild tomorrow.”

Melanie smiled and nodded. “Make love to me,” she said softly.

I kissed her gently, then slowly pressed my dick into her about halfway, then withdrew so that just about half the glans was inside her. I gave her another gentle kiss and pushed slowly back in to the same depth and withdrew again. Melanie moved her legs so that her calves rested on mine and gently rocked her hips as I continued giving her soft kisses and then half-strokes. The stockings sure made for a different feel than bare skin!

We were taking our time, relishing in our first one-on-one lovemaking session since she had started dating Pete. After perhaps five minutes of the half-strokes, I switched from a soft kiss to a deeper one, my tongue probing her mouth and at the same time pushing all the way into her pussy. When our pubic bones met, she sighed into my mouth, then broke the French kiss.

“I’ve been waiting for so long for this!” Melanie sighed. “Make love to me, please!”

This was a different Melanie. It was a Melanie that Pete needed to see. A Melanie that could be happy with Pete’s limits. We developed a slow rhythm where I would thrust into her gently and she would meet my thrust by gently rocking her hips. I would stop when I was deeply in and we would rub our pelvises together while kissing, and then repeat the process.

I was in no danger of cumming, but I could tell that Melanie was close to her first orgasm. A few more strokes, grinds and kisses and it washed over her. She groaned very softly, arched her back, and I felt the ripples of her vaginal walls along my dick. I didn’t stop moving during the orgasm; I just kept the rhythm we had established.

We continued our slow lovemaking and Melanie had three more relatively small orgasms. We slowly increased the tempo, our bodies now covered with a sheen of perspiration. The kisses became a bit more forceful, but not urgent. The movement of her hips was stronger, but controlled. We were building to a joint release that I could tell would be shattering. As it drew closer, our breathing became faster and heavier, making kissing difficult.

I looked her deeply in the eyes and increased the tempo further, but not to a level where it felt like pounding. She looked intently back at me.

“I love you, Melanie,” I gasped, right on the edge of my own orgasm.

“I love you, Steve! Please! Now! Love me!”

That was the signal for a few urgent thrusts from me and a few hard bucks of her hips. We continued staring deep into each other’s eyes, watching our orgasms through those windows. When I felt the cum moving, I drove deep into her and groaned, firing spurt after spurt into her. Melanie groaned loudly, wrapped her legs around my butt, humped hard into me, and her entire body shook as her pussy milked my dick.

When our orgasms had passed, I gently slid most of the way out and back in a few times, giving Melanie soft kisses. I pulled out and moved to her side, then pulled her over onto me to cuddle.

“If we do nothing else, this will be a Prom to remember!” Melanie sighed. “Making love with you has always been fantastic!”

We lay in silence for a time, just cuddling. Melanie snuggled as close to me as she could.

“I want it to be like this always,” she said.

“It can be, Melanie. With Pete. That’s who you belong with. That’s where your future lies.”

“I know,” she said softly.

“Use these next two months before I leave to ‘get it out of your system’, as Birgit told me. Then be content with just expressing your love to Pete with your body. If you can do it with me, you can do it with him. Just love him Melanie.”

“I’ll try. That’s all I can do.”

“That’s all any of us can do. He loves you. He was hurting, but he’s more or less over it now. When he comes home in a month, start seeing him. Go on dates. Just have fun. Save the sex for later. It’ll be worth it.”

“It’s going to be difficult when he’s away.”

“He’s an hour-and-a-half away,” I said. “You both have cars. You’re applying to Ohio State and I’m sure you’ll get in. So for one year you see each other on weekends, breaks, and every once in a while you drive up and surprise him! That’s far more than Jennifer can get from me for a whole year.”

“That’s true. I hadn’t looked at it that way.”

“Remember, I want to hear engagement plans before I come back!”

“You’re pushing it!” Melanie protested.

“I don’t think so. You and Pete belong together. We all see it. You let your crazy sex fantasies get in the way. And that’s partly my fault for fulfilling most of them.”

“Most,” she giggled.

“Well, your two-guys-on-one-girl fantasy will have to remain just that, fantasy.”

“There are others,” she said.

I knew what the major other one was, but let it go. This wasn’t the time.

“I’m well aware!”

“Do we have time to make love one more time before you leave?”

I checked the clock and answered softly, “Yes, let’s make love.”

Our bodies joined again, slightly more urgent than the previous time because the minutes were ticking away on the clock. We lost ourselves in each other and our orgasms washed over us. A final soft kiss ended a phase in our relationship that we both knew would never return. It was bittersweet for both of us, and we just held each other for the few remaining minutes.

With only a short time before curfew ended, I took a quick shower, Melanie helped me put my tuxedo back on, slipped on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and drove me home. We kissed goodnight, and I slid my hands up under her t-shirt to gently caress her braless breasts. She sighed as I dropped my hands and turned to go into the house.

I went to my room, stripped off the tuxedo, hung it on the back of the chair, set my alarm just in case, and fell into bed. I was asleep in seconds.

I was jarred awake by the alarm at 7:00am. I got up and swam, took a shower, and then ate breakfast with Stephanie.

“Wild night last night, Big Brother?”

“Not at all. Melanie and I made slow, gentle love twice.”

“That’s a Prom to remember?” Stephanie asked with a smirk. “Are you getting boring in your old age?”

“Squirt, for Melanie, that was what she needed from me. She’ll have to go to Pete for that from now on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.