A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer
Chapter 46: All Tied Up

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46: All Tied Up - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

March 1978

Andreas arrived about 7:40am on Saturday. We loaded the TRS-80 into his trunk and then we drove to the deli. We’d go to demonstrate the programs around 2:00pm. That was the quietest time, and Kim would be able to handle any customers that did show up. Jennifer couldn’t come for lunch today, but I’d see her that evening. She’d told me in no uncertain terms what she wanted for dessert!

Kim teased me about Jennifer not being there. I pointed out that I was seeing her tonight and that she would get what Kim was teasing me about. She laughed and said she had a date tonight with a college guy who lived in our old house on Milford Hills. That reminded me I should check in with Vickie at some point and see how she was doing.

At 2:00pm we drove over to the brothel. Andreas and I carried the computer inside and I followed him to an office. This was the first time I’d ever been anywhere in the house except in the foyer. I assembled the computer on the desk and turned it on. I put in the floppy with the program and loaded it up. I showed how it worked with test data I had created. An Italian guy named Franco, who I assumed to be the manager, or whatever they called him, watched intently.

They liked what they saw, and I provided them a list of what they would need to buy. I included a large magnet on the list because Andreas had asked about erasing floppy disks quickly. I disassembled the computer and put it into the boxes we had used to bring it here. As we were walking out, I noticed a wall full of pictures of girls and saw two girls that I knew were current Milford High students!

When we returned to the deli, Andreas called me to his office.

“I know you saw the photos. That’s not a problem, but you must keep this to yourself no matter what.”

“I understand, Andreas.”

“When you come back, and you are a Senior, if you happen to know of any girls who are eighteen looking to make some money, I can tell you what to say to them. But this is not for now.”

“Yes, Andreas.”

I’d just been told I was going to help recruit girls to work for the Don! That was exciting and dangerous. I figured I’d end up with more money.

“I know that Don Joseph wanted you only working on computer things, but this is what I need you to do for me; for the favor we did for you with that lowlife piece of shit that raped your friend.”

Someday, that ‘lowlife piece of shit’ would get what was really coming to him. I had been back and forth in my mind on that and I was sure someday I was going to personally pay him back for that.

“Of course, Andreas. Anything.”

“Good.”

At 4:00pm Andreas drove me home. Kim would stay until he returned. He told me they would buy the equipment and I could set everything up next Saturday. At home, I took the computer to my room and re-assembled it.

The more I thought about what Joyce said, the more I wondered about my life. Joyce had a very different perspective on it than Jennifer did. Stephanie agreed with Jennifer, but I wondered if that was her own self-interest in my having a girlfriend who supported her. Stephanie had her own ideas about what I should be, and was trying to direct my life in that way. Well, I had about a week to think it through so I could talk to Joyce about it.

Jennifer and her mom arrived at 5:15pm to pick me up. We sat and talked with her dad while her mom finished making dinner. We had roast, potatoes and steamed carrots. Dessert was vanilla ice cream with fudge sauce. After dinner, we helped clean up and then Jennifer took me to her room.

“Can we play?” Jennifer asked. “We haven’t done that in a while, just you and me.”

“Yes; we can play. What did you want to do?”

“I want to tie you up. Are you OK with that?”

“Yes. I trust you. Anything you want. No limits.”

She hugged me and kissed me.

“Strip and get on the bed.”

I removed my clothes and got into bed. Jennifer opened her drawer and took out the long cloth strips. She carefully bound my right wrist and tied me securely to the bed. She repeated the process with my left wrist and then my ankles. I couldn’t move at all.

“Safe word?” she asked.

“Donald Duck,” I replied with a grin.

“Good boy,” she said, and slipped a cloth blindfold over my eyes.

She turned on the radio, tuned to soft music, and turned the volume to a comfortable level, relaxing, not too loud. I heard her move around the room, but had no idea what she was doing. I felt a finger trace a line from my neck to where my pubic hair started. Jennifer’s lips touched mine, and I tasted cherry. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and explored it. I remained passive.

“Good boy. Just let me do this.”

She traced a wet finger around each of my nipples and then licked and sucked them. She moved away from me and nothing happened for what seemed like a minute, but I had no way of judging time. I felt a wet finger trace my glans and then her mouth closed around it and she sucked and gently swirled her tongue.

She released me and whispered, “Cherry tastes good on you!”

It was lip gloss! Suddenly, I felt her lips on the soles of my feet. She placed just gentle kisses, touching softly first on one foot, then on the other one. She stopped, and I heard her move again. She sucked the index finger of my right hand into her mouth and ran her tongue over it while she sucked on it. She repeated the process with each finger and then moved to the other hand to repeat the process.

She moved again. I heard nothing for a moment and then I felt her naked body move over me. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and took my dick into her mouth. I pressed my tongue into her pussy and moved it around. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of me each time until she had me completely in her mouth. She released me.

“You are not to cum until I tell you to, Steve Adams. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Jennifer,” I said, though it was muffled by her pussy.

She continued to bob up and down on me, sliding her tongue as she did so. I moved my tongue around, searching to find her clit. I traced along her labia until I found the junction, then moved slightly and licked hard. Jennifer moaned around my dick. Without any warning, she got up and off the bed. Some time passed, I guessed about a minute.

Jennifer straddled me, grabbed my dick, and impaled herself on it and started grinding against me. Her lips touched mine, and I tasted cherry. She broke the kiss, and I felt a nipple on my lips and greedily sucked it in. It tasted of green apple. That nipple was removed and replaced by one that tasted like strawberry. Her lips returned to mine, and she ground her clit harder into me. She moaned into my mouth as I felt a small orgasm ripple through her pussy walls.

She continued to grind, being careful not to stimulate me too much, and had her second and third small orgasms.

“OK, Steve, You can cum in me!”

She kissed me hard and started moving up and down on my shaft, wiggling at the bottom and squeezing her pussy muscles on the way up. She continued this as I felt my orgasm growing.

“Cum for me, Steve, cum for me!”

I groaned and blasted into her, arching my back and thrusting my hips as far as I could, which wasn’t really very far. She never stopped bouncing on me, creating pleasure that bordered on pain, sinking all the way down just as my last spurt entered her.

I felt her get up and suddenly she was in a 69 position, shoving her pussy into my face. I really had no choice but to begin licking her as my cum ran out of her. She inhaled my dick and began sucking me and bobbing her head up and down. She slid her hands under my butt and pulled me upwards slightly as she bobbed.

She stopped bobbing and was gently sucking me while I licked her. Her hand went over my balls and her finger rubbed the skin between my balls and my hole. She shifted fingers, and this one felt slick and suddenly she had pressed it against my hole and forced it in a bit. I groaned loudly, but it was muffled by her pussy in my face.

She pressed harder and her finger slipped in further. She began bobbing faster and then pressed upwards with her finger. I came immediately, out of the blue, shocked by an orgasm I hadn’t felt building. There was little cum because it had only been ten minutes or so since my previous orgasm. The finger and her mouth were removed, and I felt her turn around to give me a deep French kiss. My face was covered with our joint juices and she ran her tongue around my mouth, licking it off.

She got up, and I heard water, then felt a washcloth on my face. Jennifer removed the blindfold and looked deep into my eyes and kissed me.

“What the hell did you do, Jennifer?” I gasped, still not recovered.

“Something from one of Melanie’s books. I guess it worked,” she answered, pleased with herself.

“That was the oddest feeling. Really strange.”

“Well, that was just my index finger, and only about two inches in. Think about how I felt with a little over six inches of you in me! Not to mention that you’re much bigger around than my finger!”

“The whole experience was strange, not being able to see you.”

“Probably the same as I felt when I had you tie me up. I still want you to tie me up face down before you leave for Sweden.”

“I will,” I said. “Remember, I prefer regular lovemaking.”

“Me too, but this is fun every so often.”

“True.”

She released the cloth ties, and we cuddled in silence for about ten minutes.

“I had the three D’s this week, Jennifer.”

“How was it?”

“Debbie V was, well, sweet, and I did it with her again the next day. She has a waterbed, and that was totally cool and different. It made things more exciting, actually. Debbie C more or less attacked me. She pushed me on the couch, impaled herself on me and screwed me like her life depended on it! Donna was the most fun. She said she practiced blowjobs using a carrot, and she managed to get me all the way in, like you do. She’s the only one besides you who’s ever done that. She gave me an expert blowjob, swallowed, and of course I kissed her. Then I licked her, and we screwed. She enjoyed it, but I don’t think she’ll ask again.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.